Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer (/Thread-Trump-the-noise-from-windmills-causes-cancer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - BmorePat87 - 04-03-2019

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/trump-says-wind-turbine-noise-causes-cancer-it-does-not.html

Mellow

I want to start a poll about how much shit this dude can say that's just false or beyond belief before people say he's not fit to be the president, but I have a feeling it'll be along party lines and "you can keep your doctor" will be said 5 times.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - CJD - 04-03-2019

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

We know it'll require more than 70% of the time, at least.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - GMDino - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 11:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/trump-says-wind-turbine-noise-causes-cancer-it-does-not.html

Mellow

I want to start a poll about how much shit this dude can say that's just false or beyond belief before people say he's not fit to be the president, but I have a feeling it'll be along party lines and "you can keep your doctor" will be said 5 times.

He literally just says whatever and doesn't care.  His supporters either believe him or think he's "triggering the libs" and the rest of the everyone else just shake their heads.

Reminds of the SNL skit with Dukakis going against G Bush.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Belsnickel - 04-03-2019

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Yojimbo - 04-03-2019

Besides the OP topic and how ludicrous and stupid that statement is, his “this whole speech will get leaked to the press” while reporters and CSPAN cameras are in the room is just next level cluelessness.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Nately120 - 04-03-2019

Ugh, as a schadenfreude junkie I have to admit the Trump administration is just leading me to overdose-levels of bitter glee at what a joke real life has become. I was going to joke that Trump is like Caligula minus the incest, but then I remembered that he has made more than zero creepy statements about his daughter.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Benton - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 11:49 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Besides the OP topic and how ludicrous and stupid that statement is, his “this whole speech will get leaked to the press” while reporters and CSPAN cameras are in the room is just next level cluelessness.

Oh you'd be surprised how many times people get upset for speaking at a press conference, in a public forum or at a public meeting and it gets quoted.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - fredtoast - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 11:49 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Besides the OP topic and how ludicrous and stupid that statement is, his “this whole speech will get leaked to the press” while reporters and CSPAN cameras are in the room is just next level cluelessness.

This is another example of Trump doing a good thing.

If he knew he was lying then he was doing a good thing by not wanting it spread to the entire population.

So this is a good thing, right?

Ninja

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - jason - 04-03-2019

I have a friend who's mother is a hearing cancer survivor.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - michaelsean - 04-03-2019

Quote:“They say the noise causes cancer,” the president of the United States asserted.

If two or more people said it, he's not lying.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Nately120 - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 02:42 PM)jason Wrote: I have a friend who's mother is a hearing cancer survivor.

Both of my parents died of noise cancer thanks to my selfish instance on playing those damn KISS records.

(04-03-2019, 02:42 PM)jason Wrote: I have a friend who's mother is a hearing cancer survivor.

(04-03-2019, 03:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Both of my parents died of noise cancer thanks to my selfish instance on playing those damn KISS records.

I believe this is what caused the Bowling Green Massacre.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - jj22 - 04-03-2019

Replace his name with Clinton or Obama and nearly 100% of Americans would say they were unfit.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - TheLeonardLeap - 04-03-2019

I mean, coffee both prevents and causes cancer, so F it, why not? Jump on board the everything-causes-cancer-train, windmills! Ninja Ninja Ninja

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - CJD - 04-03-2019

Statistics prove that, of all people who listen to windmills, X% die of cancer. What's that? The national average is (X+1)%? Eh. Still proof that Windmills cause cancer.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Mike M (the other one) - 04-03-2019

They are bird killers!!!

but cats kill 4x as many birds annually, so let's ban cats.

I say we sacrifice Fred's' cats first.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Vas Deferens - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 06:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They are bird killers!!!

OHHHH!  I can't believe you would say that about Fred's CAT!  

OMG EVERYONE!  HE's TALKING ABOUT KILLING FREDS CAT!!!!

thats you. 

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Benton - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 06:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They are bird killers!!!

I'm ok with that.

Cats are horrible creatures*.

* Unless they're cooked right.

RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - bfine32 - 04-03-2019

As I read it He states others say it causes cancer then asks for affirmation. But that doesn't create as many memes or fake headlines.

(04-03-2019, 06:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I read it He states others say it causes cancer then asks for affirmation. But that doesn't create as many memes or fake headlines.

Who?

What "others".

Please find it, because when DJT says something bat guano crazy I try to find which FOX news or Qanon tweet said it first and I can't find it.

In fact I found a lot of stories saying that no one has ever said SOUND can cause cancer.

But if you find something (I'd prefer scientific but I'll see if you find anything) I'd be greatly interested.

Oh, and thanks for "not defending" Trump again.   Smirk