Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington (/Thread-Pacman-Jones-Is-Opening-A-Pizza-Place-In-Covington)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - BengalsRocker - 06-19-2019

I ordered the "Pac Man In-Da-Club" the other day.

It came with 6 scrips of bacon and was delicious!

Me and the ol' lady are going to get the Marvin Melt with a side order of Tear Soaked Fries next time.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Bengalitis - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 10:05 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I ordered the "Pac Man In-Da-Club" the other day.

It came with 6 scrips of bacon and was delicious!

Me and the ol' lady are going to get the Marvin Melt with a side order of Tear Soaked Fries next time.

Was Pac Man there? Did you get an autograph? was there music playing in the background? etc. etc..

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Nicomo Cosca - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 02:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: one of my least favorite pizza joints.

Same. I can eat it once in awhile because I’m so used to it after growing up eating it, but it’s really nothing special honestly.

I like Strong’s or Adriatico’s.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - BenZoo2 - 06-19-2019

The rolls Royce. Profanity laced, slightly dented crust. Typically rejected by teenagers

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Fullrock - 06-20-2019

The Playoff Win - A classic pizza we haven't made for 30 years. We keep it on the menu so we don't forget about it and hope to one day bring it back.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Tiger Teeth - 06-20-2019

The Piano Man - It comes with everything because no ingredients are blocked.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Nately120 - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 01:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The Piano Man - It comes with everything because no ingredients are blocked.

It's only going to be here for a limited time!*

*of 23 years...but hurry, anyways!

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - BengalsRocker - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 01:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The Piano Man - It comes with everything because no ingredients are blocked.

I thought it was going to be a pie made with Ketchup only...  or Catsup if you're feeling frisky.

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - grampahol - 06-21-2019

The Pianoman pizza..You have to master the fine art of using a ketchup bottle before taking a bite.. In the meantime it's gotten cold, stale and every fly in town had laid eggs on it.. 

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - depthchart - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 10:53 AM)grampahol Wrote: The Pianoman pizza..You have to master the fine art of using a ketchup bottle before taking a bite.. In the meantime it's gotten cold, stale and every fly in town had laid eggs on it.. 

Aren't fly eggs a form of caviar to certain restaurant connoisseurs  Confused

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Awful Llama - 06-21-2019

The Akili Smith. Slow to catch on. Lots of ham, but too much dough. Make the throat-slashing gesture for 50% off.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Luvnit2 - 06-21-2019

Game Day thread Pizza
Heavy cheese and whine, but only available til first turnover, rinse and repeat next week after sober up
Surpeme whine and cheese , low expectations and predictable star whiners in forum step up their attacks, quit and come back for whine
# 1 seller for 25 years

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Nately120 - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 07:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Akili Smith.  Slow to catch on.   Lots of ham, but too much dough.  Make the throat-slashing gesture for 50% off.

It's a terrible pizza, but Mike Brown wouldn't give it up for anything in the world.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Shake n Blake - 06-24-2019

The Bobby Hart: Tastes like a Hot & Ready, but you pay LaRosa's prices. 

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - BengalsRocker - 06-24-2019

I wanted to try "The Stone Coats" pizza but the guy making it kept dropping it on the floor.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Fullrock - 06-25-2019

The Terryl Austin - Made with Swiss cheese to represent the gaping holes in his defense. Here for a very limited time.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - RunKijanaRun - 06-25-2019

(06-17-2019, 10:37 AM)Earendil Wrote: Every pie should have a missing piece so it looks like Pacman.

[Image: pac_man_pie_chart.jpg]

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - RunKijanaRun - 06-25-2019

The Merv. Only the first half is good, and it wastes a lot of timeouts.

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - Synric - 06-25-2019

The Stadium. Advertised as fully loaded but actually sparsely topped with lots of empty space...

RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - ElkValleyBengal - 06-25-2019

The "You don't live in Cleveland" special pie. No toppings, because anyone throwing anything on it will be asked to leave.