Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Tyler Boyd makes the play - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Tyler Boyd makes the play (/Thread-Tyler-Boyd-makes-the-play)

Tyler Boyd makes the play - pally - 08-03-2019

now we can only hope we see this in an actual game situation

RE: tyler Boyd makes the play - GreenCornBengal - 08-03-2019

Heck of a catch! Boyd is one hell of a receiver. Glad we locked him down.

RE: tyler Boyd makes the play - SunsetBengal - 08-03-2019

What's more impressive, is the fact that he didn't break an ankle, tear a hamstring or anything. He just popped back up and went back for the next play. ThumbsUp

RE: tyler Boyd makes the play - Nicomo Cosca - 08-03-2019

Looked like 29 (McRae?) fell down on the play. Hell of a catch and toe tap though.

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - JWW1971 - 08-03-2019

That's an AJ type catch there. I think the boy is going to have a hell of a big season

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - samhain - 08-03-2019

(08-03-2019, 05:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What's more impressive, is the fact that he didn't break an ankle, tear a hamstring or anything.  He just popped back up and went back for the next play.  ThumbsUp

Get him the hell out of there.  He's in mid-season form.  No need to get him hurt before the season starts, lol.

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - grampahol - 08-03-2019

Counts for nothing other than bragging rights at this point. I'd much rather it be in a game that counts and more than just a few times.. How about multiple grabs like it per game? That would count a lot more IMO..  ThumbsUp

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - NKURyan - 08-03-2019

That's what you want to see!

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - HarleyDog - 08-04-2019

That was sweet. Damn good concentration.

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - SHRacerX - 08-04-2019

I would imagine that was a designed back shoulder throw, and damn...that will be tough to defend.

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - Sled21 - 08-04-2019

(08-03-2019, 06:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: Counts for nothing other than bragging rights at this point. I'd much rather it be in a game that counts and more than just a few times.. How about multiple grabs like it per game? That would count a lot more IMO..  ThumbsUp

[Image: Eeyore-Cloud.jpg]

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - rfaulk34 - 08-05-2019

(08-04-2019, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would imagine that was a designed back shoulder throw, and damn...that will be tough to defend.

Back shoulder throws aren't really designated, they're an adjustment read and they're rarely thrown horizontally. 

It was a great adjustment by Boyd.

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - SHRacerX - 08-06-2019

(08-05-2019, 01:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Back shoulder throws aren't really designated, they're an adjustment read and they're rarely thrown horizontally. 

It was a great adjustment by Boyd.

Perhaps, I just meant to say it wasn't a terrible throw by AD.  He threw to a spot only Boyd could get it.  

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - rfaulk34 - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 08:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Perhaps, I just meant to say it wasn't a terrible throw by AD.  He threw to a spot only Boyd could get it.  

Maybe. It also could have been a bad throw... Cool

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - bengalfan74 - 08-06-2019

I love him :andy:

i

RE: Tyler Boyd makes the play - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-07-2019

Damn impressive, looked like he had no room!!! Shocked

That is tough to do, reminded me of Chad and AJ mixed. Rock On