Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Seahawks)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Tdscott11 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That was an incomplete pass but i'm going to make sure and be on the bridge on wednesday and scream at Dalton to stop standing in the pocket like a statue and then when pressure comes, run out to the left.

I'm starting to get a headache from stifling screams at him for that. 

Could you ask him to pull a Skaggs while he's at it please?

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Awful Llama - 09-08-2019

They're 15-0 in September homes games. They haven't lost a home opener since the Eisenhower administration. The odds were stacked against us from the get-go, and they dam-near pulled it off.

We're on to San Francisco.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Millhouse - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Stay tuned for power rankings from NFL news media.  Seahawks will move up for beating a tough team and the Bengals will move down 2 spots.   haha

And the Browns will still be much higher up than the Bengals because of Baker and OBJ, even though they were a disaster at home today lmao.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - PhilHos - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:19 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Hahahahahaha, Dalton is so much garbage. We will NEVER win ANYTHING as long as his trash is on this team.
Dalton still has a winning record as a starting QB in the NFL.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Sweetness - 09-08-2019

We weren't winning but that is a God awful call.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - OandB - 09-08-2019

That's what happen when you play away.. Dalton should of acted a little more

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Bengalitis - 09-08-2019

Those that say Andy never lost to Seattle, there u have it. Now to see the pats beat the the squeelers.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - masonbengals fan - 09-08-2019

Really encouraged by several things. D for the most part was outstanding.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - TKUHL - 09-08-2019

Horse collar, helmet to helmet on QB all could have been called, the last thing called in the field should have been a fumble. F u refs and you too Dalton, your best today is still not good enough to win. Hard to think the D will play much like this all season. If the offenses continues to lay eggs it’s just a matter of time till the D just starts the lay down. Still a shitty way to end a damn game, the whistle was even blown before the ball was recovered, but we have to fight for the damn ball at that point in the game just in case instead of just standing there letting the D pick it up.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Socal Bengals fan - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It does suck and certainly contrubuted to the loss. But Dlaton is not the sole reason for the loss.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

He played well except for being clutch when it matters. Oh well now let’s celebrate his record breaking game

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:20 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Could we ban opposing fanbases in the gameday thread please!

No!  Why?

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - leonardfan40 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wouldn't have been up to the rigged ass refs if fat randy makes a 45 yard FG

Yep, we keep him because he’s good less than 50...unless it’s raining or windy or in clutch time....so he’s really good on the easiest kicks in the game, let’s keep him forever

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Millhouse - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wow..your tenure here should last forever as a long term poster. 

trolls be a trollin

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Kingslayer - 09-08-2019

gonna be a long season running for 20 yards a game

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - rfaulk34 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 3 2nd half points. I've seen that before...

Yep. Should have been 13 but Dre and Randy effed that up.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Housh - 09-08-2019

Here’s when you know you need a QB change.

Your guy has the best game of his career and no one here thinks well actually win. If Brady or Brees has a career game their teams would expect an easy win. Not Dalton. Getting 3rd downs batted down is heartbreaking. Having no ability to extend a play effectively
makes you unable to win a playoff game

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:22 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He played well except for being clutch when it matters.   Oh well now let’s celebrate his record breaking game

You can include the entire team. Including the kicker and the defense that failed to stop them on 3rd and 2

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - zygrot24 - 09-08-2019

3 second half points. This is on andy and his offense. He always does this so I'm not surprised. It's time to face it. The kid cant win when it matters. Either games like this where you're not supposed to win and dominate, or playoff games. He crumbles under pressure. You cant be winners with a qb like that

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Joelist - 09-08-2019

Well we got jobbed big time there by the zebras.

On the plus side overall they look worlds better. They had stuff go wrong including awful officiating and even fluke luck plays but did not fold like they used to. Ross looked a lot better and Gio when pressed into service was gutsy. The D looked a lot better and may actually be legit.

On the minus side yes we were way more aggressive but we did make some inexperience type clock management errors - oh well. The D was way better and the O managed to move the ball against a great defender playing in their home where they almost never lose. We obviously need help on the OL and I for one wanted to see Willis targeted more but it was what it was.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-08-2019

somehow, that game doesn't seem like we should have lost it. i hate to think that is the game we look back on and say that's why we missed the playoffs, but coming into this game I thought we were in 4th place in the division anyway. without ross today, I wonder how bad it would have looked.