Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Mixon-try out comment - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Mixon-try out comment (/Thread-Mixon-try-out-comment)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Mixon-try out comment - Nately120 - 09-17-2019

I'd love to go show an NFL player how it's done, but I'm still working on my first platinum record so I have enough clout to say that Justin Bieber sucks.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - WestCoastBengalsFan - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 12:42 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Dont like fans booing you, then maybe try not to suck.

This.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - GodFather - 09-17-2019

Will she be participating at this camp? If so Im in and hoping to get tackled allllll dayyyyy long...

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

RE: Mixon-try out comment - bengalfan74 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 12:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm feeling every bit of 50 y/o, these days.  Fat, slow and injury riddled is no way to make an NFL roster..   Cool

Our current LBers didn't let that stop em

RE: Mixon-try out comment - SunsetBengal - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 03:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Our current LBers didn't let that stop em

I knew that someone would notice the hidden message in there..   Ninja

RE: Mixon-try out comment - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 12:44 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Who's ready to see a lanky-ass white guy with a worse drop percentage than John Ross?!

I mean, Ryan Whalen managed to be on an NFL 53 man roster for 3 years while totaling all of 11 catches for 80 yards and 0 TD.

Broken down into a possible 48 games in 3 years, that's .23 catches for 1.67 yards per game.   Ninja

(09-17-2019, 01:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'll do it. I will be like the John Daly of LB's. Out on the field with a smoke in my mouth and a beer in hand.

I don't think they'll let you use a cart on the field. (Unless you're being taken off by one.) Lol

RE: Mixon-try out comment - PhilHos - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 03:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Blocking TE - Probably a 2nd Round pick.

Do you chain smoke? You could be Sean Brewers replacement.

I do have good hands, provided the ball is not thrown too hard.  Mellow

RE: Mixon-try out comment - jason - 09-17-2019

When a video exists of you decking a broad it's probably best to lay low, and not get all up in your feels on social media. Joe Mixon has been shit for most of his pro career. STFU and produce, and then you can talk shit on the internet.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - jason - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 03:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I mean, Ryan Whalen managed to be on an NFL 53 man roster for 3 years while totaling all of 11 catches for 80 yards and 0 TD.

Broken down into a possible 48 games in 3 years, that's .23 catches for 1.67 yards per game.   Ninja

I don't think they'll let you use a cart on the field. (Unless you're being taken off by one.) Lol

Mixon's playing like the Ryan Whalen of RBs.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - Nebuchadnezzar - 09-17-2019

I'll do it!

My left ankle, both knees, left hip, lower back and neck all have a permanent visitor named Arthur, my shoulders are bad and I have brain damage.

On second thought, I doubt I can get out of the chair for longer than 15 minutes.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - BengalsRocker - 09-17-2019

I see Joe has finally figured out how Bengals "do Free Agency" in these parts.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - GreenCornBengal - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 12:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm feeling every bit of 50 y/o, these days.  Fat, slow and injury riddled is no way to make an NFL roster..   Cool

Big Ben does alright.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - WhodeyRay - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 12:40 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: If only I wasn’t so old and untalented at football!

You sound like the perfect guy for a free agency signing!!!! Old, untalented at football and have a history with this team. Congrats on the future contract.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - bfine32 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 01:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And be able to survive getting blasted by a NFL DT or LB. Which obviously none of the smart asses on this board could do.
Well Mixon hasn't proven to be Bret Favre when it comes to durability. 

As to his comments: He should be called out on them. He's basically saying "Don't complain unless you can suck less at a  job I've trained my whole life to do"

How many people defending Mixon and his comments think they could coach an NFL team better than Marvin? Those folks cracked me up. 

RE: Mixon-try out comment - HarleyDog - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 03:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't think they'll let you use a cart on the field. (Unless you're being taken off by one.) Lol

I would walk. Remember the quote of the movie Colors? 

Quote: There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and screw one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and screw 'em all". 

Slightly edited. Cool

RE: Mixon-try out comment - rfaulk34 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 12:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seeing how we're thin at LB;  Perhaps you could dust off the old pads and see if anything is left in the tank?   Ninja

Dammit! If he had only done this 25 years ago and they had a need at safety or WR...

RE: Mixon-try out comment - rfaulk34 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 01:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And be able to survive getting blasted by a NFL DT or LB. Which obviously none of the smart asses on this board could do.

Yeah. I've bumped into a couple tables in the last year or so, where the side of my hip hits first and square. 

I would have bet the farm that a chainsaw was run up my spine at the moment of impact.

RE: Mixon-try out comment - PAjwPhilly - 09-17-2019

6'.... with about a 5.2 40-yard dash time. I doubt I would make it through practice without a concussion or tearing a ligament in my knee. Plus the VA wouldn't like me out there with a metal back. But I would love to strap on the pads and hit someone. Or get hit while trying to brace myself.

The coolest thing about the NFL is it is so reliant on genetics. You can practice all you want, but you will never be like those guys. Those big @$$ linemen can run faster than people half their size. Those linebackers can sprint faster than high school track athletes. Even the players on our team that get crapped on daily within these boards are crazy athletes...

RE: Mixon-try out comment - ezekiel23 - 09-17-2019

I’m in

RE: Mixon-try out comment - bfine32 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 08:05 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I’m in

No one cares what you said on your last date