Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe holding. I don't think the ball was catchable.

Hard to say when your jump and extension of your arm is impeded.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - psychdoctor - 10-13-2019

The Seahawks just scored a touchdown.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-13-2019

Stupid by Jackson

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:35 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Right. Forgot. 
How dare you say something positive about Dalton!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

(10-13-2019, 03:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did you seriously just make an excuse for the short time he wasn't part of the problem? And you're not embarrassed?

The statement was he has been the problem for 10 years.  He hasn't been in the league that long.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-13-2019

I really like Sam Hubbard he hasn't been great today but there is no quit in him. Hes 100 mph every snap.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Whacked - 10-13-2019

We will get killed
But
For all the hub bub ... and it’s only a 7pt game?
Bwahhaha.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - OandB - 10-13-2019

150 yrss from LJ??? He can crack 200

(10-13-2019, 03:38 PM)Synric Wrote: I really like Sam Hubbard he hasn't been great today but there is no quit in him. Hes 100 mph every snap.

His motor reminds me of Justin Smith

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Watching this isn't even bothering me. Having said that at halftime I'm going back outside.

It doesn't make me mad like it used to. I'm just so astounded that the things they do are always wrong and/or backwards. Everything. I'm just sitting here completely dumbfounded at how inept they can be from top to bottom so consistently. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Awful Llama - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: We will get killed
But
For all the hub bub ... and it’s only a 7pt game?
Bwahhaha.

Misleading score is misleading.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-13-2019

I think we all need to clear some shit up too

We don’t go so hard on Andy for no reason

The reason he’s criticized so hard is because he’s had this job 10 years and the whole time his fans and supporters have said he’s an above average QB. So we hold him to above average standards

If he was a mediocre QB and everyone accepted it we wouldn’t be going so hard on his play. But don’t tell me Andy is an elite QB when the team is great and when the team sucks say it’s cause everyone around Andy is bad. That’s not how it works. Drew Brees isn’t a good QB because his team is good, he’s a good QB because of his skills

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Whacked - 10-13-2019

That was a blatant hold. Was getting mugged.

(10-13-2019, 03:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hard to say when your jump and extension of your arm is impeded.

***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

This is supposed to be our blowout week. Why are we only down 7? Next thing yoy know we'll take the lead in the 4th only to have the defense gove it right back for the loss.

Only problem is that that's supposed to happen NEXT week. Not this week.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Fullrock - 10-13-2019

0-5 and kick a ***** FG. So Marvin like.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - OandB - 10-13-2019

I I were a Ravens fan..
All those yards... And just a 7 point lead... I the Bengals????
Whose more frustrated... Bengals fans.. Or Raven fans?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengals73 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:40 PM)Housh Wrote: I think we all need to clear some shit up too

The reason he’s criticized so hard is because he’s had this job 10 years and the whole time his fans and supporters have said he’s an above average QB. So we hold him to above average standards

If he was a mediocre QB and everyone accepted it we wouldn’t be going so hard on his play. But don’t tell me Andy is an elite QB when the team is great and when the team sucks say it’s cause everyone around Andy is bad. That’s not how it works. Drew Brees isn’t a good QB because his team is good, he’s a good QB because of his skills

It's still hard for me to believe there is still Dalton supporters out there.   IF anything else, He is just not a Leader

(10-13-2019, 03:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hard to say when your jump and extension of your arm is impeded.

Go back and look at it and ask yourself: Could Erickson make the catch in the defender didn't contact him?  That's the definition of PI. I'll give you a hint the ball was behind him and he was headed the opposite direction.

WTS, it's sad how desperate we've become for a play. Twice today we've complained numerous times about 2 PI calls that are questionable as best. Nothing in either was clear and obvious. That was the purpose of the rule chane

(10-13-2019, 03:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: That was a blatant hold. Was getting mugged.

That's why I said a case could be made for holding. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:40 PM)Housh Wrote: I think we all need to clear some shit up too

Dalton was drafted in 2011. How can you say he's had tje job for 10 years when he's only been in the league for 8?

This is the main problem I have with Dalton haters. Theres plenty of legit criticism so why the need or desire to make shit up?