Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - JumboTron - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 7 times 0-5 start since 1990.
Such a storied franchise we have...

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-13-2019

Like i said, the ravens were playing down to our level thus it was close, looks like they picked up the tempo in D.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:49 PM)Synric Wrote: You know what a screen is right? A screen play allows rushers to pass through the line you dont get an option of looking for 2nd and 3rd reads. 

And they run routes to pull defenders out of where they are running the screen.

On a screen a QB gets depth and gets the ball out of their hands.

Listen chief...i played a little QB in high school. Not nearly good enough to play in college but NONE of that matters. Play design is play design on EVERY level. In the short time i played the position, i rolled out left once, threw back to the RB (at his feet because a defender was running right at him) and the coach screamed at me (something he loved to do--scream at everyone) asking why i threw it at his feet? I explained myself and he said if the ******* play wasn't there, there is a reason other guys are running patterns.

So don't keep trying to feed me that pseudo-coach guru shit because i know better. I've watched and played football for 43 years. I know what the hell i'm talking about. 

P.S. And right on cue... the guy playing well at LT all game turns to shit right at the end of the game.
P.P.S. Tate is a beast, just like i said he was.
P.P.S. It's a good thing i only played QB a short time. I'm 1000% better at WR.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-13-2019

A star is born

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Atomic Orange - 10-13-2019

Tate has had a nice game.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-13-2019

Ok Tate is legit. Idc how slow he is.

Tate>Ross

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - THE PISTONS - 10-13-2019

Jerry working on destroying his PFF rating.

Tate looking like AJ Green out there. I like how we're down by 13 and Tate taunts the defense.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-13-2019

Jeez. Purple jerseys just living in the backfield.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalzona - 10-13-2019

Wow!

I had low expectations coming into this season. And yet, the franchise has found ways to lower my expectations even further.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:58 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Jeez. Purple jerseys just living in the backfield.

Stop it

(10-13-2019, 04:58 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Like i said, the ravens were playing down to our level thus it was close, looks like they picked up the tempo in D.

We have 3 points on offense the entire game. It's not like we were some juggernaut.

But, we're so bad stopping the run that teams run on us constantly which generally leads to less points.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - JumboTron - 10-13-2019

I bet that girl in the Baker Mayfield commercial is now dating Nick Bosa

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Rubekahn29 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Jerry working on destroying his PFF rating.

Tate looking like AJ Green out there. I like how we're down by 13 and Tate taunts the defense.

To be fair hes pretty much dominated his guys. Too bad everyone else has sucked. It's the only joy he will get this year. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stop it
God. What did he do now?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Listen chief...i played a little QB in high school. Not nearly good enough to play in college but NONE of that matters. Play design is play design on EVERY level. In the short time i played the position, i rolled out left once, threw back to the RB (at his feet because a defender was running right at him) and the coach screamed at me (something he loved to do--scream at everyone) asking why i threw it at his feet? I explained myself and he said if the ******* play wasn't there, there is a reason other guys are running patterns.

So don't keep trying to feed me that pseudo-coach guru shit because i know better. I've watched and played football for 43 years. I know what the hell i'm talking about. 

P.S. And right on cue... the guy playing well at LT all game turns to shit right at the end of the game.

Doubt it. And if you speak to any coach not in your imagination will tell you on a designed screen when allowing defenders through the line you get depth and get the ball out.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - WhodeyRay - 10-13-2019

Only 13 rushes today. You have to run the ball!!!! Even if it isn't working well it will keep the defense from pinning their ears back and rushing the passer.

Lamar Jackson with 155 yards rushing. 272 total yards for the Ravens.

I'm going to say that playing Pratt more didn't help.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-13-2019

Dalton really needs tall WRs...

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Listen chief...i played a little QB in high school. Not nearly good enough to play in college but NONE of that matters. Play design is play design on EVERY level. In the short time i played the position, i rolled out left once, threw back to the RB (at his feet because a defender was running right at him) and the coach screamed at me (something he loved to do--scream at everyone) asking why i threw it at his feet? I explained myself and he said if the ******* play wasn't there, there is a reason other guys are running patterns.

Was it Manziel?  They don't get much smaller than him.  Oh wait, maybe I misunderstood...

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019

P.P.P.P.P.S Dalton has played like shit today...again.