Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ryan Glasgow to IR - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Ryan Glasgow to IR (/Thread-Ryan-Glasgow-to-IR)

Pages: 1 2

Ryan Glasgow to IR - pally - 10-30-2019

In other Bengals news

Glasgow hurt his knee in the Rams game and is gone for the season. He lost all of last season to a torn ACL and missed 3 games this season with a thigh injury. In other words he is a perfect Bengal....snakebit

CB Greg Mabin promoted from practice squad

RE: Ryan Glagow to IR - Destro - 10-30-2019

Cincinnati Copperheads

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - Murdock2420 - 10-30-2019

Are guys hurt or do they just not want to play for Mile Brown? Go to IR, get paid, and then hit Free Agency.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - tBengal - 10-30-2019

We have so many injuries year in and year out, it’s crazy.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - Mike M (the other one) - 10-30-2019

Dang, was hoping to see him bloom into a nice rotational player

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - pally - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 05:31 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Are guys hurt or do they just not want to play for Mile Brown? Go to IR, get paid, and then hit Free Agency.

a defensive lineman who will have missed 24 of his first 32 games due to injury is not going to make an impact in free agency.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - Yojimbo - 10-30-2019

I’m ready to move on from GLASSgow. In seriousness, he isn’t good enough to keep around if he can’t stay healthy. It’s not like he’s ever going to be a pro bowler, he’s just a backup.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - jfkbengals - 10-30-2019

Feel sorry for him. Sucks to work hard to come back and then get injured again.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - Murdock2420 - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 05:44 PM)pally Wrote: a defensive lineman who will have missed 24 of his first 32 games due to injury is not going to make an impact in free agency.

It was more of a joke about how badly this team is doing, but there wouldn't be a big surprise to see guys trying to get out of town ASAP, like the 90's coming back around again.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - GreenCornBengal - 10-30-2019

Just another overhyped preseason stud. I don't think we will be seeing any major dropoff with Glasglow out.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - TKUHL - 10-30-2019

What’s the injury? Could he have played on the Oline like his brother?

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - bengalfan74 - 10-30-2019

Can the whole team just go to the IR ?

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - THE PISTONS - 10-30-2019

At the start of last year Glasgow started playing very well. Now...2 major injuries later...he might be done.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - kalibengal - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 07:39 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just another overhyped preseason stud. I don't think we will be seeing any major dropoff with Glasglow out.

bring back Ringo Starr!

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - SHRacerX - 10-31-2019

I thought Glasgow was playing well....too bad. The fault in our defense lies on the edges and the LBs...not so much the middle.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - corpjet - 10-31-2019

Was it the same knee as last year or the other one?

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - Sled21 - 10-31-2019

(10-31-2019, 07:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I thought Glasgow was playing well....too bad.  The fault in our defense lies on the edges and the LBs...not so much the middle.

He was. All this "he's just a backup" crap is sour grapes. Glasgow is a solid rotational player on a pretty good D-line. Hopefully he will recover and be back at the start of next year.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - RunKijanaRun - 10-31-2019

Glasgow is a very solid player. I'd say it hurts the team but, in this bizarro world, whatever helps the team ultimately hurts the team in our quest for 0-16.

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - I_C_DeadPeople - 10-31-2019

(10-30-2019, 06:13 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’m ready to move on from GLASSgow. In seriousness, he isn’t good enough to keep around if he can’t stay healthy. It’s not like he’s ever going to be a pro bowler, he’s just a backup.

We have to keep him because we drafted him after all...

RE: Ryan Glasgow to IR - THE PISTONS - 10-31-2019

He's played in 8 out of 32 possible games (last 2 years) where he racked up 8 tackles and 2 assists with 0 career sacks.