Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury (/Thread-Had-to-laugh-at-this-comment-about-the-Ben-R-injury)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - BoomerFan - 09-27-2015

I don't want anyone to get injured and I'd rather beat a team at their best, but in the reddit thread a lot of Steelers fans were calling the hit on Ben Roethlisberger a dirty hit and a lot of Rams fans were saying it wasn't. A Bengals fan posted:

Carson Palmer sends his regards

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - McC - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 06:03 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I don't want anyone to get injured and I'd rather beat a team at their best, but in the reddit thread a lot of Steelers fans were calling the hit on Ben Roethlisberger a dirty hit and a lot of Rams fans were saying it wasn't. A Bengals fan posted:

LOL.  Karma...?

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - Big Boss - 09-27-2015

It looked a lot like Palmer's injury. Eerily similar.

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - T_Bone - 09-27-2015

LOL

That was pretty good!

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-27-2015

Justice.......Served!

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - kevin - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 06:03 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I don't want anyone to get injured and I'd rather beat a team at their best, but in the reddit thread a lot of Steelers fans were calling the hit on Ben Roethlisberger a dirty hit and a lot of Rams fans were saying it wasn't. A Bengals fan posted:

Lets not forget Rivers and Huber......You won't find me crying about injured Steelers....

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - Thefinalcut813 - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: It looked a lot like Palmer's injury.  Eerily similar.

Yeah except ours was a playoff game. I wonder if he is done for the year.

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - tigershrimp - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)McC Wrote: LOL.  Karma...?

Cobra.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M73962efc021f8252f7227a36101c8....7&h=160.5]

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - Sled21 - 09-27-2015

I never wish injury on a player............unless it's Rapistberger.

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - grampahol - 09-27-2015

Now they gotta rely on Vicky if he's out for awhile and if so Rats ought to beat em Thursday at we get KC then the struugling Seattle .. Standings could be ..
Us 5-0
Squeels 2-3
Rats 1-4
Clowns 1-4

Or maybe I'm just fantasizing, but either way I feel comfortable with it.

(09-27-2015, 06:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: Now they gotta rely on Vicky if he's out for awhile and if so Rats ought to beat em Thursday at we get KC then the struugling Seattle .. Standings could be ..
Us 5-0
Squeels 2-3
Rats 1-4
Clowns 1-4

Or maybe I'm just fantasizing, but either way I feel comfortable with it.

I would never say chips are falling nicely for us but...

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - jfkbengals - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 06:06 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Justice.......Served!

Wrong.  They have two SB titles since then.  We have 0 and Palmer left us.  I wouldn't call that justice.

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - GodHatesBengals - 09-27-2015

Like I said in Smack, Ben was crying as hard as his last rape victim. I don't recall Carson crying at all when it happened to him.

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - GodHatesBengals - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 06:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I never wish injury on a player............unless it's Rapistberger.

My thoughts exactly, even though a few other Bengals fans in Smack seem to think in order to be "classy" you must sympathize with rapists.

(09-27-2015, 06:32 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: My thoughts exactly, even though a few other Bengals fans in Smack seem to think in order to be "classy" you must sympathize with rapists.

Is there any word on how bad it is yet?

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - jfkbengals - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 06:34 PM)McC Wrote: Is there any word on how bad it is yet?

Last I saw is they think the ACL is intact, but awaiting MRI tonight to determine the extent of his injury.

(09-27-2015, 06:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Last I saw is they think the ACL is intact, but awaiting MRI tonight to determine the extent of his injury.

It's not usually very good when they cart your ass off.

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - Ricky Spanish - 09-27-2015

Sweep the leg fuckstick

RE: Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury - basballguy - 09-27-2015

don't wish injury on anyone, but i won't lose any sleep over this one either

(09-27-2015, 06:39 PM)McC Wrote: It's not usually very good when they cart your ass off.

True, but he limped to the sideline though.

What does that mean?  Couldn't tell you.

Phillip Rivers tore his ACL and never left the game, so it's best to wait and see what the news is later tonight.