Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury
I don't want anyone to get injured and I'd rather beat a team at their best, but in the reddit thread a lot of Steelers fans were calling the hit on Ben Roethlisberger a dirty hit and a lot of Rams fans were saying it wasn't. A Bengals fan posted:

Carson Palmer sends his regards

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:03 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I don't want anyone to get injured and I'd rather beat a team at their best, but in the reddit thread a lot of Steelers fans were calling the hit on Ben Roethlisberger a dirty hit and a lot of Rams fans were saying it wasn't. A Bengals fan posted:

LOL.  Karma...?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It looked a lot like Palmer's injury. Eerily similar.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
LOL

That was pretty good!
Reply/Quote
Justice.......Served!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:03 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I don't want anyone to get injured and I'd rather beat a team at their best, but in the reddit thread a lot of Steelers fans were calling the hit on Ben Roethlisberger a dirty hit and a lot of Rams fans were saying it wasn't. A Bengals fan posted:

Lets not forget Rivers and Huber......You won't find me crying about injured Steelers....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: It looked a lot like Palmer's injury.  Eerily similar.

Yeah except ours was a playoff game. I wonder if he is done for the year.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)McC Wrote: LOL.  Karma...?

Cobra.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M73962efc021f8252f7227a36101c8....7&h=160.5]
Reply/Quote
I never wish injury on a player............unless it's Rapistberger.
Reply/Quote
Now they gotta rely on Vicky if he's out for awhile and if so Rats ought to beat em Thursday at we get KC then the struugling Seattle .. Standings could be ..
Us 5-0
Squeels 2-3
Rats 1-4
Clowns 1-4

Or maybe I'm just fantasizing, but either way I feel comfortable with it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: Now they gotta rely on Vicky if he's out for awhile and if so Rats ought to beat em Thursday at we get KC then the struugling Seattle .. Standings could be ..
Us 5-0
Squeels 2-3
Rats 1-4
Clowns 1-4

Or maybe I'm just fantasizing, but either way I feel comfortable with it.

I would never say chips are falling nicely for us but...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:06 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Justice.......Served!

Wrong.  They have two SB titles since then.  We have 0 and Palmer left us.  I wouldn't call that justice.
Reply/Quote
Like I said in Smack, Ben was crying as hard as his last rape victim. I don't recall Carson crying at all when it happened to him.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I never wish injury on a player............unless it's Rapistberger.

My thoughts exactly, even though a few other Bengals fans in Smack seem to think in order to be "classy" you must sympathize with rapists.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:32 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: My thoughts exactly, even though a few other Bengals fans in Smack seem to think in order to be "classy" you must sympathize with rapists.

Is there any word on how bad it is yet?

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:34 PM)McC Wrote: Is there any word on how bad it is yet?

Last I saw is they think the ACL is intact, but awaiting MRI tonight to determine the extent of his injury.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Last I saw is they think the ACL is intact, but awaiting MRI tonight to determine the extent of his injury.

It's not usually very good when they cart your ass off.

Reply/Quote
Sweep the leg fuckstick
Reply/Quote
don't wish injury on anyone, but i won't lose any sleep over this one either
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:39 PM)McC Wrote: It's not usually very good when they cart your ass off.

True, but he limped to the sideline though.

What does that mean?  Couldn't tell you.

Phillip Rivers tore his ACL and never left the game, so it's best to wait and see what the news is later tonight.
Reply/Quote