Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury
F the steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Wrong.  They have two SB titles since then.  We have 0 and Palmer left us.  I wouldn't call that justice.

Reading waaay to deep. Just go with it.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:50 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: F the steelers.

Works for me.  Any time.  Any day.  In any situation.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:03 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I don't want anyone to get injured and I'd rather beat a team at their best, but in the reddit thread a lot of Steelers fans were calling the hit on Ben Roethlisberger a dirty hit and a lot of Rams fans were saying it wasn't. A Bengals fan posted:

Carson Palmer sends his regards

Karma is a bytch...and she never forgets
Reply/Quote
Threads like this make us all look classless.
Reply/Quote
To bad suggs is out or the ravens could have used him to target ben's leg in the next game.....since my guess is a sprained knee.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)McC Wrote: LOL.  Karma...?

Last year they were calling for karma after Bell got injured.  I reminded them of Hubers jaw, Rivers jaw, and Carson's knee. Then I said "Don't go calling on karma.  You might not like the answer."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:34 PM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: Threads like this make us all look classless.

It's the Steelers we're talking about.  Class has no place in the conversation.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:41 PM)McC Wrote: It's the Steelers we're talking about.  Class has no place in the conversation.

This post means to me that you're content to behave exactly like the people you're criticizing in the post.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
He was on crutches and in a kneebrace after the game. It may not be too bad but with his age almost anything could be a season ender for him.

I saw a chart of all the older QBs who started this year who are now out. There were at least 4, Ben was one, and Brees, it makes me think maybe Andy is Top 10 because the rest are dropping like flies early.
Reply/Quote
I don't belive in karma, but if I hear a Steelers fan open their mouth about cheap they're going to hear about CP.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:41 PM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: This post means to me that you're content to behave exactly like the people you're criticizing in the post.  Rolleyes

I question two things--your sense of humor and your understanding of what a rivalry is.  Did anybody wish him hurt?  No?  Should we be crying about it?  Hell no.  Maybe lighten up a tad.  Save your moral outrage for things that deserve it.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:34 PM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: Threads like this make us all look classless.

No, they don't.  We're not laughing at anyone's injury.  We're laughing at Steelers fans calling on karma when their players have blatantly injured so many of ours.  Remember Ward breaking Rivers' jaw and then taunting him?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:41 PM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: This post means to me that you're content to behave exactly like the people you're criticizing in the post.  Rolleyes

DudeI is a bona fide rapist.  Ill never behave like that.  
Reply/Quote

+1
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:34 PM)McC Wrote: Is there any word on how bad it is yet?

Expected to be out at least 4 weeks maybe longer pending the MRI tomorrow. Would really not hurt my feelings much if he was out for the season.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I never wish injury on a player............unless it's Rapistberger.

These words have come out of my mouth before.

I'm not the type to wish or celebrate ill on others but I felt a little poetic justice when I saw him getting carted off.
Reply/Quote
Class. Nobody with a top hat and a monocle allowed. Screw Ben and his rape knee. May the nurses be the bottom of the barrel. May his hospital bed collapse. May his jello contain a used band aid. May a rattlesnake occupy his bedpan. May he require a bedpan.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)McC Wrote: LOL.  Karma...?

Karma, 10 years and 2 SB rings later?

Meh

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 10:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Class. Nobody with a top hat and a monocle allowed. Screw Ben and his rape knee. May the nurses be the bottom of the barrel. May his hospital bed collapse. May his jello contain a used band aid. May a rattlesnake occupy his bedpan. May he require a bedpan.

That's the spirit!
Reply/Quote