Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury
(09-28-2015, 01:33 PM)McC Wrote: Karma has no statute of limitations.  And the karma belongs to the Steeler fans who cheered Palmer's injury and had to sit there with their hearts in their throats when Ben went down, not Ben himself.

I remember the endless threads in the old smack talk... There was a lot of classless Steelers fans around then, but they've been weeded out. Did I smile a little bit when I saw Ben carted off? Yes, but that's as far as i'll let it go. I don't see the need to come on here and gloat over a rival teams injured player. Id rather beat the Steelers with Ben then without.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:39 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I remember the endless threads in the old smack talk... There was a lot of classless Steelers fans around then, but they've been weeded out. Did I smile a little bit when I saw Ben carted off? Yes, but that's as far as i'll let it go. I don't see the need to come on here and gloat over a rival teams injured player. Id rather beat the Steelers with Ben then without.

Yeah but a Win is a Win.... and i dont think they will be getting as many in the next few weeks
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah but a Win is a Win....   and i dont think they will be getting as many in the next few weeks

True but winning and making Turdlessbooger eat some turf in the process is more satisfying.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:39 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I remember the endless threads in the old smack talk... There was a lot of classless Steelers fans around then, but they've been weeded out. Did I smile a little bit when I saw Ben carted off? Yes, but that's as far as i'll let it go. I don't see the need to come on here and gloat over a rival teams injured player. Id rather beat the Steelers with Ben then without.

They may have been weeded out from this message board but they still belong to Steeler Nation and they are as obnoxious as ever.  They actually think THEY won all the SB's.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote