Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to laugh at this comment about the Ben R injury
(09-27-2015, 07:43 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: He was on crutches and in a kneebrace after the game. It may not be too bad but with his age almost anything could be a season ender for him.

I saw a chart of all the older QBs who started this year who are now out. There were at least 4, Ben was one, and Brees, it makes me think maybe Andy is Top 10 because the rest are dropping like flies early.

or maybe it's because he's been playing easily in the top 10.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When I saw the play, Palmer was the first thing that came to mind. Looked very eerily similar to when they took out Palmer. Today I still believe it was intentional.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 10:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When I saw the play, Palmer was the first thing that came to mind. Looked very eerily similar to when they took out Palmer. Today I still believe it was intentional.

Actually, Ben's knee bent worse than Palmer's did, but i'm sure it will just be a sprained ligament and he will only miss 2-4 weeks. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
May this injury cause him to shit his jean shorts once daily for the next thirty years.
Reply/Quote
Id gladly wish death to any squeeler. and i bet they're calling for a cheap hit. Well, hows it feel bitches? Kimo's fat ass is laughing and enjoying life, while the rest of us are still picking up the pieces of a money driven league. id still gladly take a crowbar to cowhers chin. I hate "rape" screaming whores as much as anyone, but id giggle if one went psycho and stabbed a pissburgh player. And maybe a stray chihuahua will chomp of vicks balls, and we can all laugh at child molester landry jones the rest of the season, trying to play QB.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
As soon as I saw it, I thought "He will be back in time for the Bengals game".

And now it appears I am right.

Let's not forget that as great of a QB as he is, and he is an elite QB, he's a huge drama queen when he gets injured. I have no doubt that this was painful for him, but, I've seen people with worse knee injuries walk off on their own power.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:48 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: As soon as I saw it, I thought "He will be back in time for the Bengals game".

Let's not forget that as great of a QB as he is, and he is an elite QB, he's a huge drama queen when he gets injured. I have no doubt that this was painful for him, but, I've seen people with worse knee injuries walk off on their own power.

Or keep playing

cough, Phillip Rivers, cough
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:52 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Or keep playing

cough, Phillip Rivers, cough

True. Very true.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:33 PM)jtsmith38 Wrote: Id gladly wish death to any squeeler.  and i bet they're calling for a cheap hit.  Well, hows it feel bitches?  Kimo's fat ass is laughing and enjoying life, while the rest of us are still picking up the pieces of a money driven league.  id still gladly take a crowbar to cowhers chin.  I hate "rape" screaming whores as much as anyone, but id giggle if one went psycho and stabbed a pissburgh player.  And maybe a stray chihuahua will chomp of vicks balls, and we can all laugh at child molester landry jones the rest of the season, trying to play QB.

http://locator.apa.org/
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:48 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: As soon as I saw it, I thought "He will be back in time for the Bengals game".

I actually said that too when I saw his face.  It looks bad, but you can never go by Ben's reaction, because he gets the same face for a broken fingernail.
Reply/Quote

Sprained MCL with no damage. Out 4-6 weeks with Steelers planning on it being 6 weeks.
Reply/Quote
Look for the Steelers to try to injure Bengals, Ravens and Browns starting QBs for the season to even things up in the division....it's kind of how they have played for many decades.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 06:07 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Sprained MCL with no damage. Out 4-6 weeks with Steelers planning on it being 6 weeks.

Could be and I would imagine he will not be as good for a few games when he does return. If Vick is playing bad they may try to rush him back. On the other side, if Vick is playing well they can keep the Worthlessburger on the sideline to heal physically and mentally properly.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 09:37 AM)M.W. Wrote: Could be and I would imagine he will not be as good for a few games when he does return. If Vick is playing bad they may try to rush him back. On the other side, if Vick is playing well they can keep the Worthlessburger on the sideline to heal physically and mentally properly.

I don't see them rushing him back.  That could aggravate the injury.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 06:07 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Sprained MCL with no damage. Out 4-6 weeks with Steelers planning on it being 6 weeks.

But he does have a bone bruise as well.

For those who don't remember, a bone bruise in Rich Braham's knee is what brought his career to an end because of how long it can take to heal.  (granted a QB isn't bending his knees to the extent of an OL player)
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 11:18 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: But he does have a bone bruise as well.

For those who don't remember, a bone bruise in Rich Braham's knee is what brought his career to an end because of how long it can take to heal.  (granted a QB isn't bending his knees to the extent of an OL player)

Interesting  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 09:38 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't see them rushing him back.  That could aggravate the injury.

I don't either unless they lose 4 in a row and the fair weather fans start jumping off lol.
Reply/Quote

4-6 weeks will be after the bengals game unless hes a really fast healer.. And even then he wont be 100% if they trout him out for our DL
Reply/Quote
Not really karma since Ben has a couple more rings on his finger... This thread is full of fail. I full expect Ben to come back in Week 10 and get this team back on track.

The task is now on us to keep our foots on the gas and put the AFCN out of reach once he returns.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:29 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Not really karma since Ben has a couple more rings on his finger... This thread is full of fail. I full expect Ben to come back in Week 10 and get this team back on track.

The task is now on us to keep our foots on the gas and put the AFCN out of reach once he returns.

Karma has no statute of limitations.  And the karma belongs to the Steeler fans who cheered Palmer's injury and had to sit there with their hearts in their throats when Ben went down, not Ben himself.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote