Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread (/Thread-AFC-Wild-Card-Game-Titans-Patriots-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2

AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - QueenCitySouth - 01-04-2020

The #3 seed Patriots host the #6 seed Titans. 8:15PM on CBS.

Game comments go here.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - QueenCitySouth - 01-04-2020

Winter storm expected to hit Foxborough during this game.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - bengalfan74 - 01-04-2020

Come on Titans

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - George Cantstandya - 01-04-2020

That was intentional grounding by Brady

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Bengalitis - 01-04-2020

Im gonna root for the patriots, i think they are the only ones that can beat the ravens. I don't want a division team in the playoffs if its not us. grrr...

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 01-04-2020

yes, it cna end like this. jordan's career ended poorly.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 10:29 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Im gonna root for the patriots, i think they are the only ones that can beat the ravens. I don't want a division team in the playoffs if its not us. grrr...

I like lamar more than brady, if it came to that.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - bengalfan74 - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 10:29 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Im gonna root for the patriots, i think they are the only ones that can beat the ravens. I don't want a division team in the playoffs if its not us. grrr...

Normally I'd agree with ya but I'm sick to death of the Patriots.

(01-04-2020, 10:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I like lamar more than brady, if it came to that.

Me too

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Bengalitis - 01-04-2020

I really think they have a good chance of winning with Lamar the Super Bowl. If they don't pull a "bills", they should be in the bowl at least.

Henry just gashing em

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Synric - 01-04-2020

I wonder if Jamie Collins is hurt he's only had one snap. They are using Van Noy Hightower Roberts.

Edit: well never mind they bring him in now weird.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - George Cantstandya - 01-04-2020

Tannehill seems to finally have found the right place.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-05-2020

Henry looks unstoppable.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Bengalitis - 01-05-2020

interesting that the game will come down to a FG again

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Joelist - 01-05-2020

And the Pats secondary makes what is probably a season ending mistake in coverage...

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - SunsetBengal - 01-05-2020

I don't know that Brady has enough magic left in the tank, to got the field in 15 seconds..

Welp, obviously not!

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Joelist - 01-05-2020

Like the Bills the Pats have no one to blame but themselves here. They make some stupid mistakes on both sides of the ball and the lesser team advances.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Nately120 - 01-05-2020

Meh, I hate seeing the Patriots lose because Steeler fans are cheering and gleefully shoveling dirt on Tom's grave. Well, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky and dust in the bin and all that stuff.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-05-2020

(01-05-2020, 01:23 AM)Joelist Wrote: Like the Bills the Pats have no one to blame but themselves here. They make some stupid mistakes on both sides of the ball and the lesser team advances.

You never give the offense any credit (unless it’s Dalton).

Derrick Henry rushed for 182 yds ffs. That why NE lost. And it wasn’t a fluke, he won the league rushing title this season.