Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** (/Thread-Official-Joe-Burrow-NCG-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 02:35 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 49ers won 4 games last year.

When did we win 4 games?

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Millhouse - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 02:28 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Well yes.  I’m pleased Joe Burrow will be a Bengal but let me tell you when I’ll go from pleased to excited about Joe Burrow: When Pick #33 comes in and it’s a great player who fills an immediate position of need like right tackle or outside linebacker.

Oh I want Burrow 10000%. I think he has a good of chance of being a great NFL QB as any QB has coming out.

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 02:35 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 49ers won 4 games last year.

Not only that. The Bengals won only half that number of games. 

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Atomic Orange - 01-14-2020

[Image: Joe+Burrow+Practicing+AP+11-26-2019.JPG]
yeah, that guy^is going to sell tickets

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 01-14-2020

The player Burrow helps more than anyone is Joe Mixon. He may never see an 8 man box ever again

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - CincinnatiKid - 01-14-2020

Burrow reminds me of a little Joe Montana and Tom Brady. Not a huge arm but smart as a whip and deadly accurate

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - EastCoastBengal - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 02:35 AM)Shady Wrote: Right now, Zach Taylor is looking at his wife saying "And those idiots think we lost all those games because we suck."

I need Taylor on the phone starting now to everyone in the front office reminding them to not **** this up.

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Spider - 01-14-2020

If Mike brown and company aren't willing to recognize they once again have a Major responsibility to surround this potential great talent with a proper supporting cast..
It may be all for not..
Based on history, This may be another Trainwreck and waste of talent

(01-14-2020, 02:43 AM)Spider Wrote: If Mike brown and company aren't willing to recognize they once again have a Major responsibility to surround this potential great talent with a proper supporting cast..
It may be all for not..
Based on history, This may be another Trainwreck and waste of talent

One step at a time. He has good WR’s as long as AJ stays. Need to fix the O-Line first. Protect our top asset at all costs. Winning will come soon!

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - BrownAssClown - 01-14-2020

I know this is the Joe Burrow thread, but I believe that Stingley JR was the freshmen i was watching all the time on defense. Kid has clamps, would love to see him in a Bengals uniform in 2 years.

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Spider - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 02:47 AM)EastCoastBengal Wrote: One step at a time. He has good WR’s as long as AJ stays. Need to fix the O-Line first. Protect our top asset at all costs. Winning will come soon!

I hope your right sir...
So much potential this young man has..
I sincerely hope ownership thinks potential playoff success and go all in.. and not just season ticket sales

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - GodFather - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 01:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why do our fans have to attack others? Lawrence is a 20 year old college QB, not draft eligible may lose his 1st college game in a NC game against a great Burrow led team.

Lawrence is a competitor and winner . He will have a great NFL career.

Somewhere a long time ago somebody said the same exact thing about Colt McCoy....

(01-14-2020, 03:02 AM)Spider Wrote: I hope your right sir...
So much potential this young man has..
I sincerely hope ownership thinks potential playoff success and go all in.. and not just season ticket sales

I may be the youngest on this board at 20, no need to call me sir. My dad became a Bengals fan after the freezer bowl, and ever since he raised me to be a loyal Bengals fan. I am only optimistic because that has kept me watching them every week, no matter the score. I just want to enjoy a playoff win with my dad sometime before it becomes to late. Will be going to see my second Bengals game in person at the Jungle next year. New Dey for us coming soon. This decade is off to a great start for us. 

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - t3r3e3 - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 03:13 AM)GodFather Wrote: Somewhere a long time ago somebody said the same exact thing about Colt McCoy....

Except Colt McCoy profiled as a backup with limited arm talent. Lawrence checks all the boxes for a prototypical NFL QB. They’re nowhere near the same caliber of QB. That said, Colt has carved out a solid career as a backup.

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Jason_NC - 01-14-2020

Dear Bengals,

Please invest some money and draft picks in protecting your franchise QB.

Sincerely,
Every Bengals fan in the universe

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - bengalfan74 - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 02:37 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Oh I want Burrow 10000%. I think he has a good of chance of being a great NFL QB as any QB has coming out.

Me too, Burrow checks so many of the boxes it's not even funny.

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Daddy-O - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 01:45 AM)Joelist Wrote: If we take Burrows (I know....when) we do need to double down in the next round and go WR I think. I don't trust AJ to be healthy and Ross is incompetent at route running and playing the ball in the air. If we are investing in QB like this let's restock the weapons too.

I totally agree.  Some good receivers in this draft and there will be a good one at the first pick in the 2nd round.  Good OL in draft also so can wait for the 3rd.  Pick up a good free agent LB and we're off and running.

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - ochocincos - 01-14-2020

(01-13-2020, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why do you hate Joe so much?

You and Kevin, man...

Oh you think I jynxed him? lol

RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - ezekiel23 - 01-14-2020

The decade Through 2020’s might be a very good decade for the Bengals,once they get their franchise quarterback in Joe Burrow.Everything appears to be looking up for this team,as long as they don’t mess it up.