Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... (/Thread-Burrow-s-Hand-Size-Is-His-DOOM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - BFritz21 - 02-24-2020

And he knows it.......

Quote:Joey Burrow
@Joe_Burrow10
Considering retirement after I was informed the football will be slipping out of my tiny hands. Please keep me in your thoughts.

Hilarious

Seriously, who cares?!

The media will try to blow anything out of proportion just to get a story!

Let the Joe era begin!

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - reuben.ahmed - 02-24-2020

He has leverage. He must be using his legs.

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - HarleyDog - 02-24-2020

I wish I was worried about the size of my hands?

Dude just had the most amazing year using those hands.

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-24-2020

(02-24-2020, 09:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I wish I was worried about the size of my hands?

Yeah, I think Joe is being sarcastic...

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - SunsetBengal - 02-24-2020

Well, you know what they say about guys that have small hands and feet? They wear small gloves and shoes..

Seriously though, those aren't "small" hands, just not abnormally huge. For example, according to glove manufacturers, he would wear XL glove size for men, whereas my 9 3/4" hands require a 2X glove size.

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-24-2020

(02-24-2020, 09:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, you know what they say about guys that have small hands and feet?  They wear small gloves and shoes..

Seriously though, those aren't "small" hands, just not abnormally huge.  For example, according to glove manufacturers, he would wear XL glove size for men, whereas my 9 3/4" hands require a 2X glove size.

Heard from Truck that Jalen Hurts has 9.5+ hands and he was fumbling all over the place last year with them.

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Sled21 - 02-24-2020

Wonder what size hands Jeremy Hill has..... Hilarious

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Synric - 02-24-2020

Lol the Bud Light tweet is funny.

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - pally - 02-24-2020

(02-24-2020, 09:27 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol the Bud Light tweet is funny.

LMAO!!! Hilarious 

(02-24-2020, 09:27 PM)pally Wrote:

Yeah, I thought Mahomes had small hands. That guy sure has had some troubles. Sarcasm 

I like Burrow's sense of humor BTW. Smirk

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - HarleyDog - 02-24-2020

The smaller the hand, the more accurate.

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - 3wt - 02-24-2020

Makes him able to fit that ball into tiny windows...

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Bronze Bengal - 02-24-2020

(02-24-2020, 09:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The smaller the hand, the more accurate.

(02-24-2020, 10:10 PM)3wt Wrote: Makes him able to fit that ball into tiny windows...

Thats what she said.  

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Vas Deferens - 02-25-2020

as long as he doesnt use them to constantly redo his hair after a half full of 3 and outs, I could care less what he does with them.

EABODD!

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - NATI BENGALS - 02-25-2020

(02-25-2020, 01:15 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: as long as he doesnt use them to constantly redo his hair after a half full of 3 and outs, I could care less what he does with them.

EABODD!

Wow. I never realized until now. All those times AJ or others were running down the sideline wide open and Dalton threw it just out of bounds.. The ball slipped out of his hand because of the hair product residue he had on his hand... 

Well I'll be damned. You should have said something sooner.

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - NATI BENGALS - 02-25-2020

I remember when Lapham said we wanted Will Fuller in the first round of the draft. I was kind of worried because he has hands smaller than mine. He can catch just fine.

If Goff didn't have two 4500+ yard seasons in a row and recently take his team to the Super Bowl I would have more concern.

But ZT knows how to coach up QBs with 9" hands so we are good.

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Nicomo Cosca - 02-25-2020

[Image: JsgXygnCG0MVA4PdT_3Sw2bfR_AeRyJwwurDaLPa...279b1e20f8]

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - JSR18 - 02-25-2020

(02-24-2020, 09:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wonder what size hands Jeremy Hill has..... Hilarious

WhoDey2 Not big enough to hold onto a football to clinch a playoff game... Pissed  

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Benton - 02-25-2020

(02-24-2020, 09:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I wish I was worried about the size of my hands?

Yeah but he was throwing a college size ball.

Mellow

RE: Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM....... - Gdale_Bengal - 02-25-2020

Anyone have news on what Jordan had to say about his grip when he was training Hoe?