Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton (/Thread-Patriots-jump-to-the-lead-for-Dalton)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - McC - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 02:38 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Yep. But these types of guys have pride/egos that somehow get in the way :andy:

Very true.

"Pride goeth before the fall."

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Nately120 - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 02:48 PM)McC Wrote: Very true.

"Pride goeth before the fall."

How dare you say that before Joe Swaggerlicious Burrow gets here?

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - fredtoast - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 02:51 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Aw, that stinks. T's and P's to Bfine. 

If you're reading this, buddy: I hope you've found a new avenue to troll and bash Andy.  Check out twitter or reddit, and keep your chins up.

He might be at Go-Bengals.com.

I saw him there when we were both suspended here at the same time.  That was actually the first Bengal message board I was ever on, it had fewer filters than the "official" message board and was a pretty wild place.  But it seems to have gone downhill.  Controlled by a small clique.  I am banned from there now.

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - masonbengals fan - 03-20-2020

Is that surprising. LOL

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Wes Mantooth - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He might be at Go-Bengals.com.

I saw him there when we were both suspended here at the same time.  That was actually the first Bengal message board I was ever on, it had fewer filters than the "official" message board and was a pretty wild place.  But it seems to have gone downhill.  Controlled by a small clique.  I am banned from there now.

This is the first time I've ever heard of that site. So I decided just to take a quick peek at it.  

Clicked on the first thread, which was an Andy trade thread.  Guess who was the most active on the last few pages?

....Our boy Bfine!

The guy's still got it. Any place, any time, he's bringing Andy talk.  

Glad to see he's not suffering from withdrawls.

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Tony - 03-20-2020

Anyone on here use to go to cincybengals the lair?

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 08:20 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone on here use to go to cincybengals the lair?

Aye, you have been around. I was on go-bengals.com too but just too damn vulgar for me lol Hilarious

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 03:51 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This is the first time I've ever heard of that site. So I decided just to take a quick peek at it.  

Clicked on the first thread, which was an Andy trade thread.  Guess who was the most active on the last few pages?

....Our boy Bfine!

The guy's still got it. Any place, any time, he's bringing Andy talk.  

Glad to see he's not suffering from withdrawls.

He will be back to the best board believe it... Mellow

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Nicomo Cosca - 03-20-2020

I’m curious where Pistons is, too. Weird he hasn’t been around after we sign our biggest FA contracts in team history.

(03-20-2020, 09:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m curious where Pistons is, too. Weird he hasn’t been around after we sign our biggest FA contracts in team history.

Shocked 

Wonder why? Ninja

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Cicero - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He might be at Go-Bengals.com.

I signed up there and never got an activation e-mail. Having read it for a while without the ability to post I believe the lack or response was a blessing in disguise. Outside the core clique there isn't much being actually talked about. Its more profanity and pissing matches. I have no issues with either, I just want a little actual Bengals talk on the side.

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - jj22 - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 02:20 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I think there's a 1% chance AD is here next year

I would have said the same before the country shut down. Now I'm just hoping training camp starts on time. If training camp is pushed back to September, I can see MB keeping Dalton.

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 10:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: I would have said the same before the country shut down. Now I'm just hoping training camp starts on time. If training camp is pushed back to September, I can see MB keeping Dalton.

We can't reasonably sustain this shut down for too long. At some point we are just going to have to go back to a normal sense of life. It's not a zombie plague

(03-20-2020, 10:41 PM)Cicero Wrote: I signed up there and never got an activation e-mail. Having read it for a while without the ability to post I believe the lack or response was a blessing in disguise. Outside the core clique there isn't much being actually talked about. Its more profanity and pissing matches. I have no issues with either, I just want a little actual Bengals talk on the side.

I talked to them for a bit and it just got out of hand. I didn't want to be in that clique.

Even though I was invited there by a few of the members of the ancient board I still had to leave.

Thank God for Holic and all our bros and sisters here. WAY BETTER PLACE. Cool 

"No better place to be" in my Doc, Wesley Snipes voice...

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Fan_in_Kettering - 03-21-2020

This morning between loads of laundry I spent an hour on Boston area sports news and blogs and I’m only finding scant reference to the Patriots having any interest in Andy Dalton. The closest thing I saw was from someone on Twitter predicting Jarrett Stidham would become the heir apparent to Tom Brady with Dalton being loosely considered as Stidham’s backup.

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - McC - 03-21-2020

(03-21-2020, 02:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This morning between loads of laundry I spent an hour on Boston area sports news and blogs and I’m only finding scant reference to the Patriots having any interest in Andy Dalton.  The closest thing I saw was from someone on Twitter predicting Jarrett Stidham would become the heir apparent to Tom Brady with Dalton being loosely considered as Stidham’s backup.

I find it especially exhilarating that the Red Sox are toast and now the Patriots are toast too.  Few types of people are more obnoxious than Boston sports fans.  Compared to Boston fans, Steeler fans are strictly amateur.  

With all that said, nobody ever knows what Bill is gonna do until he does it, so they really are just guessing.  I think one thing is safe to assume is that he will probably not overpay.

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Fan_in_Kettering - 03-21-2020

(03-21-2020, 02:47 PM)McC Wrote: I find it especially exhilarating that the Red Sox are toast and now the Patriots are toast too.  Few types of people are more obnoxious than Boston sports fans.

Spot on as usual. I’ve never seen such an entitled fan base outside of possibly the Yankees. I have a deep searing personal hatred of several franchises and every New York and Boston team are on my poop list.

At the top of my poop list are the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cleveland Browns; it’s a tie. I also loathe the Kansas City Chiefs because I once had an obnoxious bully of a boss who was a Chiefs fan.

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - 3wt - 03-21-2020

Word on the web today is that the Jay Gruden and the Jaguars could be interested in Andy.could be the last chance to move him for anything...

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Geno_Can_Dunk - 03-21-2020

(03-21-2020, 05:42 PM)3wt Wrote: Word on the web today is that the Jay Gruden and the Jaguars could be interested in Andy.could be the last chance to move him for anything...

Can you be more specific than "word on the web"? 

The reason I have a tough time believing it is that they took an 18.75M cap hit when they traded Foles, for a late 4th rounder. And now they'll spend another 17.7M on Dalton? And they'd give up something better than that 4th rounder (because they'd have to, or we wouldn't do the deal; we obviously could've shipped Dalton to the Bears for that late 4th and said no). 

RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Bengalholic - 03-21-2020

(03-21-2020, 02:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This morning between loads of laundry I spent an hour on Boston area sports news and blogs and I’m only finding scant reference to the Patriots having any interest in Andy Dalton.  The closest thing I saw was from someone on Twitter predicting Jarrett Stidham would become the heir apparent to Tom Brady with Dalton being loosely considered as Stidham’s backup.

There's now rumblings they could sign Brian Hoyer, who was released by the Colts...and Pats reporter Jeff Howe is saying Andy isn't even a part of the discussions right now for NE.