Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
John Miller released - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: John Miller released (/Thread-John-Miller-released)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

John Miller released - pally - 03-18-2020

RE: John Miller released - Mike M (the other one) - 03-18-2020

Good we can do better

RE: John Miller released - BengalChris - 03-18-2020

(03-18-2020, 12:47 PM)pally Wrote:

Last year's bad signings are getting pink slips.

It's looks like Mike Brown has figured out that his bargain bin searches were not helping the team.

RE: John Miller released - lone bengal - 03-18-2020

Maybe they will trade for Gabe Jackson or maybe there thinking about playing Fred Johnson at RG ?

RE: John Miller released - Synric - 03-18-2020

Now this one is a surprise. A weak position group gets weaker.

RE: John Miller released - Luvnit2 - 03-18-2020

(03-18-2020, 12:47 PM)pally Wrote:

Have we ever cut this many guys at the point in the off season?

I hope and pray the FO replaces these players with better ones for 2020. But it makes sense, you can't and should not do business as usual when you were arguably and by record worst team in the NFL last year,

RE: John Miller released - Nicomo Cosca - 03-18-2020

I hope this doesn’t mean Price will be a starter...

RE: John Miller released - pally - 03-18-2020

RE: John Miller released - TecmoBengals - 03-18-2020

I don't know what this indicates, but I hope it demonstrates Brown family/Tobin/Taylor have an actually plan. It appears to be unfolding that we're signing defensive free agents and gearing up for a Burrow/offensive focused draft.

Maybe we're dealing Dalton for an OL?

(03-18-2020, 12:55 PM)pally Wrote:

Aha! This is the sentiment I was trying to capture in my own post.

RE: John Miller released - RunKijanaRun - 03-18-2020

I'm going to choose to have faith this time and believe this means an upgrade is coming. Of course, Frosty the Snowman is an upgrade over John Miller, and Billy Price is the offensive lineman equivalent of coffee diarrhea.

RE: John Miller released - pally - 03-18-2020

If the cut takes place after 4 it can become a Jun 1 cut (along with Dre) which would save $3.9 million this year

RE: John Miller released - Fullrock - 03-18-2020

(03-18-2020, 12:56 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Aha! This is the sentiment I was trying to capture in my own post.

Exactly what I was gonna say. I don't think they would get rid of a serviceable player at one of their weakest spots unless there was another move in the works.

RE: John Miller released - Au165 - 03-18-2020

Conventional wisdom says you don't make this move without another move we haven't heard about yet. If the plan was internal they could have waited until they got the rest of things figured out. The cut news leaked first but I am guessing a trade or signing will release later today.

RE: John Miller released - spazz70 - 03-18-2020

Thuney and a pick for Dalton and Green...lots of contracts to rework but make it happen!!

RE: John Miller released - Schmitbuck - 03-18-2020

Thuney for Dalton straight up. Let's make it happen.

Or

Gabe Jackson for Carl Lawson or a pick.

RE: John Miller released - Schmitbuck - 03-18-2020

You have to think something is already in the works if they are releasing a starter.

RE: John Miller released - Goalpost - 03-18-2020

Zac was kind of late to the party last year. Maybe some of this is his doing or influence.

(03-18-2020, 01:09 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Zac was kind of late to the party last year.  Maybe some of this is his doing or influence.

You mean, "A New Dey"?  LMAO

RE: John Miller released - Socal Bengals fan - 03-18-2020

Yes. I’m having more faith now. It appears the Bengals know they can do better there trade must be coming.