Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? (/Thread-Coronavirus-Information-who-do-you-trust)

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 09-09-2020

(09-09-2020, 08:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pretty quiet evening from the Trump crew...

Probably counting the money he spent on the military.   Ninja

All seriousness aside the Trump people on the internet are just in complete denial.

And while I know his supporters and defenders won't care it's still kind of fun to watch a known liar try and lie his way out of his own words.

Cool

Time for the bed time/rehabilitation talk with his boy tonight.

Y'all might wanna tune it!

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Nately120 - 09-09-2020

(09-09-2020, 08:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Probably counting the money he spent on the military.   Ninja

All seriousness aside the Trump people on the internet are just in complete denial.

The difficulty in defending Trump lies in Trump's own penchant for changing his story.  Let's see...

NEWS - Trump's inauguration crowd was smaller than Obama's.
TRUMP SUPPORTER - That's because only unemployed losers have the time to go to stuff like that, therefore a large crowd would be bad.
TRUMP - My inauguration had the BIGGEST CROWD ever!!!!!

NEWS - Covid is bad.
TRUMP - Pffft, it's a hoax!
TRUMP SUPPORTERS - An overblown hoax!  Screw your cowardly masks!
TRUMP - Some say it's patriotic to wear a mask!
TRUMP SUPPORTERS - You have to admit he looks badass wearing that thing!
TRUMP - It's a hoax again.

NEWS - Biden is leading Trump in the polls.
TRUMP SUPPORTERS - Who cares?  Polls are meaningless.
TRUMP - We're up big everywhere!

And so on.  

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BmorePat87 - 09-09-2020

(09-09-2020, 08:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Probably counting the money he spent on the military.   Ninja

He's going on Hannity tonight. This should be fun. It's easy to attack anonymous sources. Harder to attack audio recordings. 

Edit: I see you posted the tweet in the very next post. whoops!

(09-09-2020, 08:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's going on Hannity tonight. This should be fun. It's easy to attack anonymous sources. Harder to attack audio recordings. 

Edit: I see you posted the  tweet in the very next post. whoops!

This also goes back to Trump's belief that's he smarter than everyone else.  I'm positive he thought that "only he" could outsmart Woodward.  But that ego, whew...that ego.  Had to brag.  Had to talk too much.

Then he lies about what he said.

If he wasn't POTUS it would just be a joke like the rest of his career.  Sadly he probably caused thousands of deaths.

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BmorePat87 - 09-09-2020

(09-09-2020, 08:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: This also goes back to Trump's belief that's he smarter than everyone else.  I'm positive he thought that "only he" could outsmart Woodward.  But that ego, whew...that ego.  Had to brag.  Had to talk too much.

Then he lies about what he said.

If he wasn't POTUS it would just be a joke like the rest of his career.  Sadly he probably caused thousands of deaths.

I think him giving so many interviews was absolutely a "I am smarter than you" thing. Open up to the guy who took down Nixon to prove he can't take me down. 

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - NATI BENGALS - 09-10-2020

(09-09-2020, 01:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: So this could be looked at as the POTUS wasn't lying when he (belatedly) said he knew about the virus long before everyone else and that he was just trying to not "panic" people.

Or it could be seen as the POTUS knew it was bad but decided to do nothing to help people prepare and then continued to "play it down" (his words) even as the virus spread.  Going so far as to mock people who wore masks and blame Democratic officials for mishandling everything.  He also knew it affected younger people too and continues to lie about it in public.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump-coronavirus/index.html?utm_source=twCNNp&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2020-09-09T15%3A53%3A23&utm_term=image&fbclid=IwAR0zCyGdl8aZDpaPdHhSSFMHT2IiC5tRW2p2EzFG6sXY-OD65xbfNCggxrU

All the audio is at the link.

Ok this is getting really really really ridiculous. I may have to bury my head in the sand and join the trumpets. Who cares if the Russian asset downplayed a deadly virus so it would ravage our country while his administration instructed the veteran (sucker and loser) intelligence official to alter intelligence reports on things like Russian interference so dear leader would look smart.

Why are people so out to get the best leader ever? All he is doing is tearing our country down so he can maga. I’m on board the traitor train. I mean trump train.

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BmorePat87 - 09-10-2020

[Image: 200.gif]

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 08:32 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 200.gif]

Well last night Tucker Carlson blamed....Lindsey Graham.   Mellow

While also not holding Trump accountable for his own words...let alone anything else.

And also there is ALWAYS a tweet:

[Image: DmRw228XgAAtbSd?format=jpg&name=medium]

Still makes me giggle when I remember how the Trump supporters and defenders would tell me how they love him because he says what he means.

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 08:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well last night Tucker Carlson blamed....Lindsey Graham.   Mellow

While also not holding Trump accountable for his own words...let alone anything else.

Oh, so NOW we believe anonymous sources, Tucker? Conservatives, what are your thoughts on anonymous sources?

Trump is still calling for schools to be open.  "safely" he says with no plan.

Also he speaks like someone who never paid to maintain a building for use or paid his employees.

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 11:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Trump is still calling for schools to be open.  "safely" he says with no plan.

Also he speaks like someone who never paid to maintain a building for use or paid his employees.

Oh, the Democrats are in charge of keeping the schools closed? And the guy with the ultimate authority to over rule governors is powerless to do anything, but tweet about it?

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - PhilHos - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 11:33 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Oh, the Democrats are in charge of keeping the schools closed? And the guy with the ultimate authority to over rule governors is powerless to do anything, but tweet about it?

So you WANT Trump to be a fascist? Nervous

(09-10-2020, 12:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So you WANT Trump to be a fascist? Nervous

Explain how Trump would force the Democrats to open schools since it is the local school officials keeping them closed (and not the Democrats)?

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BmorePat87 - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 11:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Trump is still calling for schools to be open.  "safely" he says with no plan.

It's also expensive to teach online when you lack the infrastructure 

I like how the premise is that schools just aren't operating 

RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - fredtoast - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 12:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So you WANT Trump to be a fascist? Nervous

No.  It seems he just wants him to take responsibility for his own actions instead of blaming the Democrats.  Although I am not sure if he actually has the authority to over rule the governors on this school issue.

(09-10-2020, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  It seems he just wants him to take responsibility for his own actions instead of blaming the Democrats.  Although I am not sure if he actually has the authority to over rule the governors on this school issue.

Here in Georgia, it has nothing to do with Governor Kemp, Democrats, or Republicans.  Each district decides for themselves.  All the public county schools opened with virtual learning only because this summer's Covid surge forced them to postpone any traditional classes in person.  I personally watched the meeting when the school board members voted on the plan based upon information from the local medical community.

The one school that I know opened for traditional classes has been forced to close because of a Covid surge.  I'm aware of this because I've had to test students from that school and spoke with their parents who explained what happened.  I went to the school's website and they don't have any information about it on their site.

This suggestion Democrats are keeping the schools closed is a total lie completely in keeping with the Liar In Chief's habitual, daily lying.