Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} (/Thread-Fundraiser-Making-sure-The-Bengals-Board-is-here-to-stay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - HarleyDog - 08-01-2020

We are officially over half way there. Yes

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Bengalholic - 08-04-2020

(08-01-2020, 08:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We are officially over half way there. Yes

We're at $2,026 at the moment...$1,973 away from the total goal.

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Bengalholic - 08-05-2020

Thanks to new member Budokan for the donation. Joe

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - The Real Deal - 08-05-2020

Just donated. Happy to help the board continue at a cheaper cost.

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Bengalholic - 08-06-2020

(08-05-2020, 06:47 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Just donated. Happy to help the board continue at a cheaper cost.

Thanks brother. Appreciate it!

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - HarleyDog - 08-07-2020

(08-05-2020, 06:47 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Just donated. Happy to help the board continue at a cheaper cost.

Joe

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - psychdoctor - 08-08-2020

Hey Holic I have an idea
Seems fans of the forum are either strapped for cash or the timing for this fundraiser is off a bit. We are half-way to the goal so this should last the year. Maybe reopen fundraiser in 6 months or next year. Just a thought.

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - SunsetBengal - 08-09-2020

(08-08-2020, 06:33 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hey Holic I have an idea
Seems fans of the forum are either strapped for cash or the timing for this fundraiser is off a bit.  We are half-way to the goal so this should last the year.  Maybe reopen fundraiser in 6 months or next year.  Just a thought.

The point of holding the fundraiser, is to keep 'Holic and his wife from having to come out of pocket for the board that we all enjoy being a part of.  For all that he's done to provide this board for us, I feel like it's the least we can do, to keep it from being a financial burden to his household.  I just made a second donation, and if the goal is not met by the next time I get paid, I will donate a 3rd time.

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Bengalholic - 08-13-2020

(08-09-2020, 10:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The point of holding the fundraiser, is to keep 'Holic and his wife from having to come out of pocket for the board that we all enjoy being a part of.  For all that he's done to provide this board for us, I feel like it's the least we can do, to keep it from being a financial burden to his household.  I just made a second donation, and if the goal is not met by the next time I get paid, I will donate a 3rd time.

Thanks for all your help and support brother.

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - ochocincos - 08-13-2020

Late to the party, but donated.

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - BoomerFan - 08-13-2020

(08-13-2020, 01:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Late to the party, but donated.

Same here -- just saw this today. Donated $50 for the cause just now. 

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Bengalholic - 08-13-2020

(08-13-2020, 01:59 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Same here -- just saw this today. Donated $50 for the cause just now. 

Thanks Boomer. Very appreciated! Joe

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - leonardfan40 - 08-13-2020

Finally let me donate from my phone after several tries so I’m in too. $1749 away

(08-13-2020, 08:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Finally let me donate from my phone after several tries so I’m in too. $1749 away

Thanks brother! Getting a little closer every day. Joe

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Whatever - 08-13-2020

I kicked in $25 today.

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Budokan - 08-14-2020

(08-05-2020, 03:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks to new member Budokan for the donation. Joe

Hi Holic ! Yeah I've been a Bengals fan since 2003 but only recently found JUNGLE NOISE 
Lovin' the chit chat 
Here's hoping we get some football !

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Luvnit2 - 08-14-2020

I will make a second donation up to $100 donation.

I will add another donation to match any donations in next 24 hours with another donation with cap of $100.

It is 10 a.m. on Friday August 14th.

Let's hit the goal. Currenlty sits at $2480, if you like me donate, if you don't like me make me pay!

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - HarleyDog - 08-14-2020

(08-14-2020, 11:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will make a second donation up to $100 donation.

I will add another donation to match any donations in next 24 hours with another donation with cap of $100.

Let's hit the goal. Currenlty sits at $2480, if you like me donate, if you don't like me make me pay!

[Image: raw]

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - No-huddle Joe - 08-14-2020

Just put a few bucks in. Hope to see us play this year....

RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - leonardfan40 - 08-15-2020

(08-14-2020, 11:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will make a second donation up to $100 donation.

Need some more donations so Luvinit has to PAY for his kind gesture!