Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Eagles)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-27-2020

If we lose this game (likely if we continue what we have seen from the two lines) I better not hear Taylor telling us all we are stupid and don't know what we are looking at on the field. His ass better demand some accountability. Pretty sure I'm done if he's going to pretend there are not major issues.

Either own it and tell us there are not great options to fix it or that you are going to do everything you can to better protect Burrow or pull him for the same reasoning. I'd accept him riding the pine and watching (or not watching) the Finley and friends clown show to preserve Burrow for next season. What we are watching and heard so far regarding the problems and problems that continue to be ignored is BS and we deserve better as fans.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - PhilHos - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:42 PM)STR1PES Wrote: Here is where the Eagles make real halftime adjustments, and we make non-Marvin Lewis, Marvin Lewis adjustments.
I see this is your first Bengal game this year. So far this season we HAVE made halftime adjustments. In the 1st two games this season our offense played better in the 2nd half.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - OUatown - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:42 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Why not just take a knee?

Because our HC is a ***** moron. That simple

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - swilson3828 - 09-27-2020

Ultimately this shit show is Mike Brown's fault. He's the one the makes the moves for this team.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - J24 - 09-27-2020

Wait what happened on the Bell forced fumble and why do we always give up points at the end of the first Half?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - bengalfan74 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:42 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Our porous defense was the problem.  

And, no surprise that we finish with another sack on Burrow.

And that's just what you need to do. 4 seconds before the half from your own 22 or whatever ? Lets call a 5 step drop pass so we can put our shiny new QB in jeopardy for basically no reason....at all"

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - The D.O.Z. - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:44 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Has there ever been a trade for a head coach in the NFL?? I know the Celtics gave up Doc Rivers in a trade
I think the Bucs traded picks to get Gruden iirc...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Im moving past frustration with him to active hatred. **** this guy, seriously.

Amen. He's the biggest problem on the team IMHO. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Tony - 09-27-2020

At some point you just have to give in and admit that the Bengals are the most horrible ran franchise in the NFL.. I feel bad for Joe..

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jfkbengals - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:44 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Has there ever been a trade for a head coach in the NFL??  I know the Celtics gave up Doc Rivers in a trade

Bucs traded for John Gruden

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - swilson3828 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:45 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: If we lose this game (likely if we continue what we have seen from the  two lines) I better not hear Taylor telling us all we are stupid and don't know what we are looking at on the field. His ass better demand some accountability. Pretty sure I'm done if he's going to pretend there are not major issues.

Either own it and tell us there are not great options to fix it or that you are going to do everything you can to better protect Burrow or pull him for the same reasoning. I'd accept him riding the pine and watching (or not watching) the Finley and friends clown show to preserve Burrow for next season. What we are watching and heard so far regarding the problems and problems that continue to be ignored is BS and we deserve better as fans.

Wonder how many times we will hear "I'll have to look at the film"?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Big_Ern - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:44 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Has there ever been a trade for a head coach in the NFL??  I know the Celtics gave up Doc Rivers in a trade

Gruden to Tampa

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:46 PM)J24 Wrote: Wait what happened on the Bell forced fumble and why do we always give up points at the end of the first Half?

They called it forward progress. Play was blown dead. Pretty silly. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:44 PM)kevin Wrote: Still Marvin, Mike, Duke MESS to clean up.

Picks before Zac awful.  Ross healthy scratch and Price picks hurt the team.  Many #1 pick CB's hurt team.  Og & Fisher picks hurt team.  

Still Marvin, Mike, Duck Tobin MESS to clean up.

Marvin's mess could still win 6 games a year.

Taylor and his buddies are just terrible.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - kevin - 09-27-2020

Burrow took too many hits again 1st half. This O Line NEEDS to improve.

It is NOT play calling. It is this O Line can not block ANY of the playbook.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalitis - 09-27-2020

I have zero confidence we can win this game... even though I predicted we will lose it in the prediction thread.. Sad

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Tony - 09-27-2020

I only hope we could offer Eric Bienemy enough money.. That was the choice. They blew it bigtime. The story writes it self. Bengals player who suffered through the 90s helps turn the team into a dynasty..

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bilbo Saggins - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:40 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Let him take one more hit for no reason.

**** Taylor is a moron. Clueless, dopey moron.

Zac "college football is ahead of the NFL" Taylor?  

The captain of the legendary 5th to worst college offense?

But he interviewed so well I just don't understand...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jfkbengals - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:46 PM)J24 Wrote: Wait what happened on the Bell forced fumble and why do we always give up points at the end of the first Half?

They called forward progress stopped and blew the whistle early, i.e. just before the ball came out.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Synric - 09-27-2020

The Offensive Line is easily holding this team back. The playcalling has been awful but you can see where they are just trying to coach around the horrible protection and it looks so so bad.