Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles***
(09-27-2020, 03:37 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Bengals are masters at allowing points right before half.

It's bad ! 

"ok guys, we're on our own 5 yard line no timeouts, 20 seconds to go but - Bengals D so we have a good shot"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 03:35 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: With the first overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select....

....Dabo Sweeney, Clemson University
Reply/Quote
This is as bad of a coaching job I've seen from Zac. And at 2-16 that's saying something.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Our porous defense was the problem.

And, no surprise that we finish with another sack on Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Here is where the Eagles make real halftime adjustments, and we make non-Marvin Lewis, Marvin Lewis adjustments.
Reply/Quote
Why in the hell did they have Joe throwing on that last play?

Do they just like seeing him get hit?
Reply/Quote
First play was absolutely nothing. You knee, go to half. That simple.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
9 seconds on the 25 yard line at half losing by only 3. Why the hell are you running plays Zac Taylor? Are you trying to get people hurt?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Fitting way to close the half. The right side of our line giving up a sack.

ZT is losing me. He's cheesy. He needs more of an aggressive edge about him and he just doesnt have that.
Reply/Quote
If you can't kick a ***** ball in bounds on a 50 yard wide field you should be cut at ***** halftime.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 03:40 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Yep.. get a superstar QB and this front office has the ability to let him look like Dalton.  No line and they didn’t make one effort to get someone better.  BTW Jonah Williams hasn’t impressed.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he looks like Dalton, is he still a superstar? Or are you calling Dalton also a superstar since he looked like Burrow behind an equally shitty OL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 03:39 PM)Supadave Wrote: Wow burrow looked like a scared cat back there on that last play. Hopefully he was just clock killing and ball protection.

Why not just take a knee?
Reply/Quote
Zack should be ashamed of himself. This is pathetic..
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 03:37 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Bullshit. Don’t act like that kick wasn’t a huge factor

(09-27-2020, 03:40 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Let him take one more hit for no reason.

**** Taylor is a moron. Clueless, dopey moron.

Im moving past frustration with him to active hatred. **** this guy, seriously.

Reply/Quote
Burrow should demand a trade this organization sucks
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 03:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It was 15 out of 75 yards. So it was 20% of it.

Yeah, it’s not that simple. But I’m not passionate enough about it to argue
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 03:42 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Fitting way to close the half. The right side of our line giving up a sack.

ZT is losing me. He's cheesy. He needs more of an aggressive edge about him and he just doesnt have that.

They think he sean mcvay lol. mcvay has a photographic memory. zac taylor has worst record in football as long as he is HC.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 03:42 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Why in the hell did they have Joe throwing on that last play?

Do they just like seeing him get hit?

“Overblown”

Reply/Quote
Has there ever been a trade for a head coach in the NFL?? I know the Celtics gave up Doc Rivers in a trade
Reply/Quote
Still Marvin, Mike, Duke MESS to clean up.

Picks before Zac awful. Ross healthy scratch and Price picks hurt the team. Many #1 pick CB's hurt team. Og & Fisher picks hurt team.

Still Marvin, Mike, Duck Tobin MESS to clean up.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote