Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Eagles)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Arturo Bandini - 09-27-2020

Nice throw.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-27-2020

Ok that was a good play call

And they are going to be just fine at WR next year without AJ

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-27-2020

Higgins is a very sound WR.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Yojimbo - 09-27-2020

I’m starting to look smart putting Higgins in my DFS lineup after I saw Ross was out.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - GreenCornBengal - 09-27-2020

Boyd and Burrow looked mad that drive.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did you also praise him for coming right back and not “bitching out” after getting knocked into next week? Ofc you didn’t.

Didn't realize I had to praise him every single time he does his job and doesn't ***** out and flop onto the ground in fear.

Good TD pass there, though.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Billy_Bengal - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:14 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Ross might never start again.

I’m trying to see the downside there

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: His contract did not hinder our oline, as the extension happened September 1, LATE in training camp.  There was no one that could've been signed for that same money that could make an impact.

Does it hinder us for the future or is Mike Brown one to spend for proper talent? AFAIK Mixon's contract is more than 1 year.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Housh - 09-27-2020

Hard to believe Ross was so bad that he couldn’t catch these passes

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalitis - 09-27-2020

The nail in the coffin has been hammered on Ross.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Tony - 09-27-2020

Is Price playing well? I just noticed he is in.. It seems like Joe has more time..

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jmccracky - 09-27-2020

What a throw by Burrow!

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - CincinnatiKid - 09-27-2020

Can the defense pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssse don’t let the eagles score on this drive

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Boyd and Burrow looked mad that drive.

Bet Taylor called zero plays that drive except the pitch it Joe worthless (on this team) mixon.

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - PhilHos - 09-27-2020

Let's see if the defense can carry the momentum.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Housh - 09-27-2020

The red one play calls have been fire

Also the second half of this game had been good

Why were we playing so conservative earlier? It’s like ZT purposely tried to hold Burrow back

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalitis - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:16 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Can the defense pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssse don’t let the eagles score on this drive

OK, now you're asking too much.   Tongue

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - muskiesfan - 09-27-2020

It's a shame Ross isn't out there to clear things out for everyone. That's such an important job and totally worthy of being the #9 pick in the draft.

Joking, obviously. I'm hoping Ross is a healthy scratch for the rest of the season.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - bengalfan74 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:15 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The nail in the coffin has been hammered on Ross.

Let's hope

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:11 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Give the kid an OL and we are going to be for real.

This. They need to sell the damn farm for OL. Whatever you can trade for it, draft picks, FA, undrafted, whatever. Hope they really try hard before the trade deadline to do anything that will help even a little. Dude is just fire when he has time. Higgins and Tate will develop with more reps. AJ while playing like trash and in steep decline will be serviceable in that group of 3 for the rest of the year. Not for the amount we are paying him but what can ya do? Don't care about D just go all oline and fix it and let people try to keep up. Fix D year after.