Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles***
Nice throw.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Ok that was a good play call

And they are going to be just fine at WR next year without AJ
Reply/Quote
Higgins is a very sound WR.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m starting to look smart putting Higgins in my DFS lineup after I saw Ross was out.
Reply/Quote
Boyd and Burrow looked mad that drive.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 04:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did you also praise him for coming right back and not “bitching out” after getting knocked into next week? Ofc you didn’t.

Didn't realize I had to praise him every single time he does his job and doesn't ***** out and flop onto the ground in fear.

Good TD pass there, though.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 04:14 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Ross might never start again.

I’m trying to see the downside there
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 04:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: His contract did not hinder our oline, as the extension happened September 1, LATE in training camp.  There was no one that could've been signed for that same money that could make an impact.

Does it hinder us for the future or is Mike Brown one to spend for proper talent? AFAIK Mixon's contract is more than 1 year.
Reply/Quote
Hard to believe Ross was so bad that he couldn’t catch these passes
Reply/Quote
The nail in the coffin has been hammered on Ross.
Reply/Quote
Is Price playing well? I just noticed he is in.. It seems like Joe has more time..
Reply/Quote
What a throw by Burrow!
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
Can the defense pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssse don’t let the eagles score on this drive
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 04:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Boyd and Burrow looked mad that drive.

Bet Taylor called zero plays that drive except the pitch it Joe worthless (on this team) mixon.
Reply/Quote
Let's see if the defense can carry the momentum.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The red one play calls have been fire

Also the second half of this game had been good

Why were we playing so conservative earlier? It’s like ZT purposely tried to hold Burrow back
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 04:16 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Can the defense pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssse don’t let the eagles score on this drive

OK, now you're asking too much.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
It's a shame Ross isn't out there to clear things out for everyone. That's such an important job and totally worthy of being the #9 pick in the draft.

Joking, obviously. I'm hoping Ross is a healthy scratch for the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 04:15 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The nail in the coffin has been hammered on Ross.

Let's hope
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 04:11 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Give the kid an OL and we are going to be for real.

This. They need to sell the damn farm for OL. Whatever you can trade for it, draft picks, FA, undrafted, whatever. Hope they really try hard before the trade deadline to do anything that will help even a little. Dude is just fire when he has time. Higgins and Tate will develop with more reps. AJ while playing like trash and in steep decline will be serviceable in that group of 3 for the rest of the year. Not for the amount we are paying him but what can ya do? Don't care about D just go all oline and fix it and let people try to keep up. Fix D year after.
Reply/Quote