Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Jaguars-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 10-04-2020

Its definitely time for Lou to go. Failed experiment. I like the guy, but he just isnt a DC.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 03:27 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Do you really think this guy could hurdle?

[Image: NEWS_130308438_AR_0_CLPQOYRCNNAX.jpg]

Agnew carried that team.  We all know that.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-04-2020

Anyone else just here to watch Burrow at this point and be pleasantly surprised by any miracle win? Outside of him and a couple receivers not named AJ this team is absolute trash. Half these guys wouldn’t even have made it in the xfl.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 10-04-2020

Can we just go ahead and spot the Jags 31 points for the 2nd half so we don't have to watch these soft ass bitches play D ?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 03:28 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Embarrassing. No timeouts, less than a minute, and we let them move down for a go ahead FG. We’re lucky they didn’t get a TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s not like they got to the 40 and kicked a long one. They got to the damn 1

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 03:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can we just go ahead and spot the Jags 31 points for the 2nd half so we don't have to watch these soft ass bitches play D ?

It's just another 3.5 hours of Sunday watching to be disappointed, could have mowed lawn type feeling

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-04-2020

Bend don't break defense before half with a minute to go. I wish I understood it, but I don't. We are losing games by a score, sometimes less. The fact you give that score before half is so frustrating. I don't get it.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - GreenCornBengal - 10-04-2020

As always, a few plays from doing well in this game. The AJ lack of burst. The Hopkins hold. The Sample drop. That’s 17-21 points this team could have right now.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 03:28 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Anyone else just here to watch Burrow at this point and be pleasantly surprised by any miracle win? Outside of him and a couple receivers not named AJ this team is absolute trash. Half these guys wouldn’t even have made it in the xfl.

That is the only reason I'm watching.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - impactplaya - 10-04-2020

As usual Dunlap cant put 2 good games together. And Hubbard has
Nothing today.
At least the pass blocking looks better

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - ElkValleyBengal - 10-04-2020

I was hoping the Bengals would run the ball on first and goal to take some time off the clock before scoring. This is why.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 10-04-2020

Long ways to go. Lucky we aren't down more than what we are.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - GodFather - 10-04-2020

I'm going to name my next bowel movement Lou Anarumo...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 03:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How we gonna eff this one up? Maybe Joe can set a record. Three TD passes in a half that result in 0 points.

They'll lose by 3 and no one will mention how they allowed the Jags to march right down the ***** field and score with less than a minute to go. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-04-2020

I’m becoming less and less convinced AJ will break Chad’s TD record...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 03:32 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Long ways to go. Lucky we aren't down more than what we are.

Don’t know about that. Joe has thrown 3TD passes and only one counted

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 03:32 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Long ways to go. Lucky we aren't down more than what we are.

That's because we cant get more than the easiest schedule of the season.  :andy:

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Cicero - 10-04-2020

I am now firmly in the Anarumo must go camp. Way too much talent acquired in the off season to look like this. I knew we would give up points with anything over a minute left before the half.

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 03:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They'll lose by 3 and no one will mention how they allowed the Jags to march right down the ***** field and score with less than a minute to go. 

With this O-line and terrible defense, 2-13-1 is not outside the realm of possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-04-2020

no sacks in the first half