Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals--25420)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 10-25-2020

I do believe this is the worst NFL defense I’ve ever witnessed. They are absolutely ***** clueless. All of the supposed upgrades on defense over the off season and somehow they are still ***** worse than last year. I don’t know how Mike Brown does it but he continues to surprise me year after year with how shitty a team can really be. Not one incomplete pass for the Browns in the second half. That has to be a new NFL record. Zero sacks, very little pressure and zero ***** help in the secondary.

I mean just how in the **** can Lou manage to get zero pressure and receivers, TEs, and Rbs are catching passes wide open. If I were Burrow I’d refuse to take another snap in a Bengals uniform.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:19 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: It should have been an INT. It went right through his hands. 

Darius phillips is our worst corner. Sick of these players talking so big on social media but when its their chance to actually do something, they fail...miserably. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-25-2020

Sorry, no game is "fantastic" or anything above a disaster when the Bengals lose. No moral victories.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:19 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: A fantastic game with an unfortunate end.

I no longer feel any need to defend Lou. He can go.

Taylor's play calling was great though. Maybe he isn't as trash  as I thought.

Aside from Baltimore and LA, the offense has actually looked pretty good, well enough to win. Nice answer today, unfortunate INT last week...

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GreenCornBengal - 10-25-2020

Burrow is a badass and the line actually played well the 2nd half. I’ve seen what this offense can be and it’s great.

The defensive overhaul has failed as the good FAs got hurt and the rest have been meh (outside of Alexander). They need to spend a lot of pass rushers and Oline.

Speaking of Oline is it weird they looked better once the starters were hurt?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't be one of the dummies here. He was right there and came within a whisker of tipping that ball. 

........but he didn't tip the ball and got beat for the game winning TD.  Enough said

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 10-25-2020

QB, RBS, TEs and WRs I'm all Ok with. The O-line and defense can go start a landscaping company or some mess.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:20 PM)Cicero Wrote: I would fight them too if I were anywhere near them.  

Apparently half our fans are siding with Carlos and half aren't. I'm with Carlos on this one, would 100% love to hear what's going on in locker room. Don't care to hear Zac's side of the story ever again. Will he ever take blame?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Synric - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Boomer Esiason is full of it.  The future is NOT bright in Cincinnati.  Yes, Burrow throws for a lot of yards but that’s because he has more pass attempts.  Not enough of these throws are going for touchdowns.

Joe Burrow had 4 touchdowns today....Stop.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-25-2020

Does anyone wanna play avengers on Xbox?

Black Widow is taken

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: Returning it? That was DUMB!

Nope. They needed those yards to get close for the Hail Mary. 2 WRs standing around behind defenders is what was DUMB. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - BacknDaDey - 10-25-2020

The reporters and analysts need to call Taylor out at the press conference. Don't let him get away with his song and dance answering questions.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - BrownAssClown - 10-25-2020

Derrick Henry is going to get 200+ on the ground next week.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 10-25-2020

Is it possible to miss Dre and Pacman?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry, no game is "fantastic" or anything above a disaster when the Bengals lose. No moral victories.

You see, that's what Bengal fans have succumbed to. Forget superbowl, and forget playoffs. Forget wins, even.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 10-25-2020

400 yrds for Burrow, Browns win without OBJ.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - BigPapaKain - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Does anyone wanna play avengers on Xbox?

Black Widow is taken

I'd be down. Except I spent this quarter's game budget on Destiny Beyond Light and Cyberpunk.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - iowahwky4cincy - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:19 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: A fantastic game with an unfortunate end.

I no longer feel any need to defend Lou. He can go.

Taylor's play calling was great though. Maybe he isn't as trash  as I thought.

When did you feel a need to defend him?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Darius phillips is our worst corner. Sick of these players talking so big on social media but when its their chance to actually do something, they fail...miserably. 

Yep, last drive, every single one of em were in the game, nothing. Those vets need to take a look at Giovanni Bernard and AJ Green. They showed, minus AJ watching them play tip drill on the hail Mary.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Burrow is a badass and the line actually played well the 2nd half. I’ve seen what this offense can be and it’s great.

The defensive overhaul has failed as the good FAs got hurt and the rest have been meh (outside of Alexander). They need to spend a lot of pass rushers and Oline.

Speaking of Oline is it weird they looked better once the starters were hurt?

The line has played well since the Baltimore game

The defense can’t stop anybody