Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Hoofhearted - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 08:52 PM)Tony Wrote: How can you tell that. I would bet they once again get no playoff win during the Taylor / Burrow era. Its over 

Because it’s happened before. It can be done if They do it the right way.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 11-15-2020

Zac Taylor called one of the worst games ever. They had successful runs for first downs then went away from it.

Spreading the defense out worked Zac dont go away from the run game.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 11-15-2020

I do not understand just giving up a 6 yard flat route to JJ Smith

Hes their best player. He should NEVER be wide open. AJ Green has played games in his prime where hed tell you that he literally didnt get one play where 2 men werent on him.

This dumbass zone is killing us

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tony - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 08:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Are you ***** kidding me... ignore the holding and call PI... sweet. Someone end the rapist... **** it, I'll start a gofundme to pay the fine.

I want to see him injured too. **** IT

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 08:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You expecting a rookie to shine against the best teams in the league is laughable.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

No, it's realistic. He should be making accurate throws and no mistakes. #1OA has an expectation with it and part of it is playing like a big time player and not a scrub.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 11-15-2020

Was the Brown guy really just talking shit? LMAO

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-15-2020

Jesus roethlisberger deep ball is dangerous as hell, he's being sacked and throws deep ball within 1ft

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 08:56 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Most of the guys on this team ARE low effort guys....that's why they suck.  As much as I hate the Squealers they always play high energy and with an attitude

You're not exactly wrong here, but there's also no shortage of low talent guys to go with them, lol.

That is Tony Browns only use

Straight line, run with a guy and stop a deep ball. He literally sucks at everything else

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 11-15-2020

Hahahaha did i really just see Brown trash talking to Claypool??? Like really bro????

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 08:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: No, it's realistic. He should be making accurate throws and no mistakes. #1OA has an expectation with it and part of it is playing like a big time player and not a scrub.
Right. It's realistic to expect a rookie to not make mistakes. And that's NOT an idiotic statement because ... ?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-15-2020

man **** these announcers, they both need to be tackled by burfict

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - WhodeyRay - 11-15-2020

Sign me for league minimum. I have the athletic ability to play corner for us. I am slow and will go left when the receiver goes right. I also have the ability to get ran over or completly not touch you when tackling.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 08:58 PM)Housh Wrote: I do not understand just giving up a 6 yard flat route to JJ Smith

Hes their best player. He should NEVER be wide open. AJ Green has played games in his prime where hed tell you that he literally didnt get one play where 2 men werent on him.

This dumbass zone is killing us

No he’s not. He lived off AB. Claypool and Johnson are better

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 08:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: No, it's realistic. He should be making accurate throws and no mistakes. #1OA has an expectation with it and part of it is playing like a big time player and not a scrub.

Problem is right now they have 9 rushing attempts and running well but Zac has put it all on the passing game.

This is on the Zac Taylor.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 08:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yup! Like I said if #1OA can't shine against our own division he is not for us...

I’m sure plenty of other teams would be extremely interested if we decide he’s “not for us” based of 4 division games (one of which he balled out and set a record).

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - 2slick - 11-15-2020

I just got on and I am sure its been said, but #27 Brown is total garbage.

You been throwing alot of BS in the thread today but on this one I agree

The number 1 overall pick QB should be good

and its indicative of our crappy franchise that we dont hold Burrow to a higher standard. Weve gotten use to mediocre. No other team would be ok with mediocre 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-15-2020

And another terrible throw...

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 11-15-2020

Burrow doesn’t look right. Wonder if he’s playing on a slightly sprained ankle?