Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-15-2020

Someday Joe Burrow will be as good as Ben Roethlisberger. Just not today...

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-15-2020

And another testimony to Lou's "defensive gameplan" that just ensures receivers are always wide open.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PlayadLc - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:17 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Burrow hasnt even played bad at all. They just thoroughly got out coached. Poor game plan. I don’t know that Taylor can beat the Steelers or Ravens.

Nah. He’s been bad. It’s just this board has morons saying he sucks. He doesn’t suck, but he’s been bad today.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: Make me. I'm a bengals fan...Burrow will never be better than Brady though

You aren't Bengals fan, your a Bucs fan. I know they both start with B, but your team is down south. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 11-15-2020

Typical Bengals

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - RunKijanaRun - 11-15-2020

Why hasn’t anyone taken out that fat rapey piece of shit’s legs??

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Can we all finally admit Zac Taylor was hired because he would work for the lowest pay?

I can get on the new offensive staff train after this game. Zac completely ignored the run game and everything that comes from it.

The offense would get a 10 yard run on first down then go empty set automatically right after. He didnt try to run again, go play action, or an RPO. That was one of the worst offensively called game I have ever seen... and I'm a WVU fan.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheFan - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:14 PM)bengaloo Wrote: This one is on the players imo. My only real gripe with the playcalling is ZT not running more, but the game got out of reach anyway.

Burrow and the WR's sucked today especially AJ Green plain and simple. We werent good on ST and started off the game with a lost fumble. Defense did as well as expected so thin at CB and DL. When Tony Brown is starting, I dont think we can expect much against a team like the Stealers. Obviously.

The bright spot is that we are going to be pissed for giving this game away and the next time we play these assholes I think its going to go a little different. But seriously the bright spot in the OL is playing better since the signing of Quinton Spain and emergence of Adeniji. Burrow will get better. This is just not our game at all.

It was a 2 score game until the 3rd quarter. Zach Taylors play calling was awful all game and has been most of this year. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Trademark - 11-15-2020

Lol Steelers rubbing it in and the Bengals are just gonna lay down and take it

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tony - 11-15-2020

That tony brown guy is worst than rod Jones.. Burrow is 100% out of rookie of the year after this..

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - impactplaya - 11-15-2020

Lou makes Teryl.Austin look.like Buddy Ryan

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:19 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Nah. He’s been bad. It’s just this board has morons saying he sucks. He doesn’t suck, but he’s been bad today.

Yeah, but everyone has been bad. Not a single person has played well. Maybe Higgins but even he had the fumble. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 11-15-2020

It’s ok if guys catch passes and we’re close but all pro wide receivers and tight ends and running backs be sitting in our zone wide open

That makes no sense

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, you said you were done. Follow through and be a man of your word.

LOL. Can't do that when you have a vagina between your legs. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tony - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Someday Joe Burrow will be as good as Ben Roethlisberger.  Just not today...

Not here he won't... That's a tall task too. Right now I'd say no way..

(11-15-2020, 09:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You aren't Bengals fan, your a Bucs fan. I know they both start with B, but your team is down south. 

Shut up

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Murdock2420 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: The only way this team will ever be any good is every single coach on the club needs to be immediately fired. After that they have to bring in REAL NFL caliber coaching. And Green should be on the street as soon as this game ends.

Coaches don't fumble.

Coaches don't over throw WRs

Coaches don't miss tackles

Coaches don't whiff on blocks

Coaches don't drop passes

Coaches don't give no effort on plays

I'm not defending Taylor, and I don't think he is the answer, but with the current roster there is no coach in the NFL that is winning here.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:17 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Burrow hasnt even played bad at all. They just thoroughly got out coached. Poor game plan. I don’t know that Taylor can beat the Steelers or Ravens.

He deserves some blame, but certainly not the bulk of it.  The gameplan today was as bad as it gets.  They ran halfway decent when they tried, but still only had 10 run plays.  Unacceptable in any game, especially in this division vs this team.  

Also, there are still holdovers on the roster not giving effort.  Green is a sunk cost.  Erickson left his brain at the team hotel.  WJ3 is thinking about getting paid when the year is up.  

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:19 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Why hasn’t anyone taken out that fat rapey piece of shit’s legs??

It mostly appears they can’t get there.

(11-15-2020, 09:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. Can't do that when you have a vagina between your legs. 

I'd love to see you say that to my face