Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** (/Thread-Week-11-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Washington)

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - jfkbengals - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:31 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This is a good forum even for non-Bengal fans. Just avoid the Noise section. 

Yeah, I never understand the "this team sucks so I will no longer be a part of this community of NFL fans of all types"

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - bfine32 - 11-22-2020

Not that it matters, but this game is lost. The team is done.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - THE Bigzoman - 11-22-2020

We ruined our generational talent in 10 games.

Nice.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - t3r3e3 - 11-22-2020

When you field a trash o line in front of your rookie QB savior, this is the outcome. The Brown family ate consistently one of the worst ownership/front office groups in the league. They’re great at contracts and profit margins, terrible at everything else. I’d say the team would be better off sold to an ownership group that wanted to win above all else, but we know that ain’t happening.

The only silver lining here is the team will now draft high enough to land Penei Sewell or trade out with QB hungry teams. They aren’t winning another game this year. 2-13-1 is how it’s going to end. A 2020 end to the Bengals season...

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - samhain - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not that it matters, but this game is lost. The team is done.

This team had been done since a rainy Saturday night in January of 2016.  

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Yojimbo - 11-22-2020

I’m going to stay optimistic about the Burrow injury. He’s young and guys comeback from knee injuries pretty quickly these days. If it’s season ending (which I think it is) he got some pretty good experience this year, so it’s not a complete lost rookie season. What really sucks, since we weren’t going to win anything this season anyways, is he won’t get to set any rookie records now.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:31 PM)Housh Wrote: Paul Alexander didn’t draft bum ass lineman like Obuehi and Michael Jordan

That’s all ima say

We had a good o line under him for most his coaching career

Actually he’s exactly who drafted Ogbuehi. Do you even follow this team?

***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Bronxbengal - 11-22-2020

This team will not play another competitive game this year, 2020 is over and I pray Zack Taylor is gone for 2021

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - bfine32 - 11-22-2020

Jungle Noise is going to be a very rational place to post for the next little bit.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Gdale_Bengal - 11-22-2020

So f this is what gets Zac and his coaches fired, does that make anyone feel better?

It doesn’t really make me feel good, but considering this team is going to be winless the rest of the year now I think that conversation will happen.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Murdock2420 - 11-22-2020

Have we identified who hit Burrow yet? I just need to know who I'm mailing the box I just shit into to.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - iLLuSi0nz - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:18 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Dude most likely tore every ligament in that knee. Brutal. Probably never gets back to 100%. Question is, do we draft another qb this year?

Who wouldn’t pull an Eli Manning at this point for sure after how this shit show ended? If the kid can ever recover and still WANT to actually play here along with wholesale coaching / line changes and upgrades, that’s the only chance this franchise has on that side of the ball for many years.

I’ll strongly support this kid’s recovery and continue to follow him but can’t say I’ll ever feel the same about this franchise after this. There’s definitely a limit to pain, heartache, and disappointment one can endure. At some point this should be fun. That just ended.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Nately120 - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not that it matters, but this game is lost. The team is done.

I'm down to rooting for the Steelers to not win the SB and for a 6-10 team to win the NFC East and make the playoffs.  That's all I've got now.  I guess we can at least enjoy losing for a high draft pick.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Destro - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: burrow will be back, alex almost lost his life and then his leg. most of what's good about burrow is in his head.

Being back and being the same is two different things. Also, not even a full season in and he gets carted off. Chances are the Bengals do not make having the best O-line in football their priority. He may be gun shy.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - rfaulk34 - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: The idea that our good players dont get hurt or that it's a players fault on a freak injury.i feel bad for Burrow and bengals as I did when palmer Carter etc went down  but it is a physical sport these things happen to act like jordan is at fault is overreaction 

Sometimes i really wonder if you know your ass from a hole in the ground. 

"things happen" for reasons. One reason being, that loser Michael Jordan got abused all game and finally happed to be in the wrong place, after being abused again, and threw his man into Burrows knee. 

If Jordan had an ounce of talent or strength, it doesn't happen. If Taylor had even the slightest clue, Jordan wouldn't have been in there after getting abused all damn day long. 

This wasn't a freak accident. It was an obvious outcome waiting to happen. 

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Housh - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actually he’s exactly who drafted Ogbuehi. Do you even follow this team?

oops lol

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-22-2020

Field goals?? What are those?

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Shake n Blake - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:34 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: We ruined our generational talent in 10 games.

Nice.

The Mike Brown Bengals. Always setting dubious records.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:36 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Have we identified who hit Burrow yet? I just need to know who I'm mailing the box I just shit into to.

You'll be mailing the box to a member of our own team

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Awful Llama - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 05:35 PM)samhain Wrote: This team had been done since a rainy Saturday night in January of 2016.  

Aint that the truth.  It's just been a walking zombie since then.