Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... (/Thread-Somewhere-out-there-two-men-are-laughing-at-2020-Bengals-guess-who)

Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - BengalYankee - 11-30-2020

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Tiger Teeth - 11-30-2020

Actually I would make 3.

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - JWW1971 - 11-30-2020

Bollocks!!!!
I actually wonder why some people call themselves fans as all they do is *****, moan and bring the team down.
Maybe you should support some other team.

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Tiger Teeth - 11-30-2020

Mellow

Hey!

bollocks plural noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

bol·​locks | \ ˈbä-ləks \
Definition of bollocks
1chiefly British, usually vulgar : TESTICLES
2chiefly British, usually vulgar : NONSENSE

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Nicomo Cosca - 11-30-2020

Dalton is on another last place team, has thrown as many INT’s as he has TD’s, and has a rating in the 70’s. Not sure he should be laughing at anyone...

Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - yellowxdiscipline - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 09:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton is on another last place team, has thrown as many INT’s as he has TD’s, and has a rating in the 70’s. Not sure he should be laughing at anyone...

Dallas Dalton will beat us and get the last laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - RunKijanaRun - 11-30-2020

Dalton’s not laughing at anyone. I had quite a few chuckles at his expense Thursday.

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Nately120 - 11-30-2020

Anthony Munoz is about the only player we've had in 50+ years who seems to care about his former employer in any capacity.

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Nicomo Cosca - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 09:41 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Dallas Dalton will beat us and get the last laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there’s a hell of an accomplishment.

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Tomkat - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 08:55 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Bollocks!!!!
I actually wonder why some people call themselves fans as all they do is *****, moan and bring the team down.

Bullshit!!!!

Being a fan doesn't mean that you're not allowed to complain when the team is garbage.
In fact, I'd say it's a requirement.  Otherwise it just means you're satisfied with anything, good or bad.

It's like you're giving the Bengals the "participation trophy" of your fanhood for merely existing... without requiring them to do anything to EARN it.

(11-30-2020, 10:19 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Bullshit!!!!

Being a fan doesn't mean that you're not allowed to complain when the team is garbage.
In fact, I'd say it's a requirement.  Otherwise it just means you're satisfied with anything, good or bad.

It's like you're giving the Bengals the "participation trophy" of your fanhood for merely existing... without requiring them to do anything to EARN it.

YEAH!  Rant

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - BengalYankee - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 10:19 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Bullshit!!!!

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=ecf05e4783yk8p4h8psht8nnbjs...d=200w.gif][Image: 200w.gif?cid=ecf05e4783yk8p4h8psht8nnbjs...d=200w.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Frank Booth - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 09:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton is on another last place team, has thrown as many INT’s as he has TD’s, and has a rating in the 70’s. Not sure he should be laughing at anyone...

Look how quick he was to say his name!

Lol

(11-30-2020, 12:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Look how quick he was to say his name!

Lol

Yeah, in a thread about him. How strange.

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - Gdale_Bengal - 11-30-2020

Maybe Marvin Lewis? He’s a defensive coordinator at Arizona state right? How’s his defense doing?

And Dalton isn’t doing well at all, so I don’t think he’s Laughing in Dallas.

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - bfine32 - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 08:30 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Notice how much stronger Marvin is than Andy. He damn near knocks Andy down. 

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - 2MinutesHate - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 08:55 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Bollocks!!!!

Anyone who actually takes the time out of their day to post on a message board about their team is definitely a diehard fan.  
People just have a different way of showing their support.  All of us likely support the Bengals financially, whether it be tickets, merchandise or even just watching the game on TV.

Once we start winning, 90% of the bitching around here should dry right up.  
Should happen just about any day now... Whatever

RE: Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ... - BigPapaKain - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 02:50 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Anyone who actually takes the time out of their day to post on a message board about their team is definitely a diehard fan.  
People just have a different way of showing their support.  All of us likely support the Bengals financially, whether it be tickets, merchandise or even just watching the game on TV.

Once we start winning, 90% of the bitching around here should dry right up.  
Should happen just about any day now... :whatever:

Haha! I don't do any of that shit anymore. I stream their games (and then only pay attention to it for about 4 minutes).