Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 03:43 AM)eoxyod Wrote: Yeah I almost don't like the idea of those 2 together, because I always liked the idea of Michonne being the right hand of Rick but very individualistic. I would have liked Sasha there if they didn't make her character basically ancillary now

Also not feeling the Dr and Tara relationship but oh well. I wanted a hotter girl as the love interest for Tara but this would be quite a bit more realistic lol

Yea, Michonne's few relationships have been very fleeting. She has a lot of baggage from her past. She'll shack up with a dude and then disappear. There's also the connection to the Kingdom that seems to be expanding currently in the comics given her past relationship and their current leadership vacancy. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - wolfkaosaun - 02-24-2016

I feel as if they're teasing the one death we all believe is coming, but I think someone else will take that place. Many people think it's Glenn, and it wouldn't surprise me if TWD guys decided to take a page out of the Game of Thrones book and do a very unexpected death.

Like instead of Glenn it would be Carol. NO ONE would expect any of that. I just have a feeling they're going to do something extremely shocking that's not from the comic books. Or they switch a character's fate with another.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 02-26-2016

(02-24-2016, 08:09 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I feel as if they're teasing the one death we all believe is coming, but I think someone else will take that place. Many people think it's Glenn, and it wouldn't surprise me if TWD guys decided to take a page out of the Game of Thrones book and do a very unexpected death.

Like instead of Glenn it would be Carol. NO ONE would expect any of that. I just have a feeling they're going to do something extremely shocking that's not from the comic books. Or they switch a character's fate with another.

*cough cough*

Post #141. Which I'm still sticking with.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-26-2016

read something interesting the other day about a group called the whisperers... apparently morgan had a run in with them back in season 3 when rick finds him during his run for guns.

Apparently this group wears the faces of the dead as mask to help get thru the hoards.

It will be interesting to see if they were preluding to this group in some way or if was just to show morgan was crazy.

I was expecting more of an impact from the wolves.... sadly with all the walkers with Ws on their foreheads they must have been a strong group at one point and i guess just got themselves killed off.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-26-2016

(02-24-2016, 08:09 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I feel as if they're teasing the one death we all believe is coming, but I think someone else will take that place. Many people think it's Glenn, and it wouldn't surprise me if TWD guys decided to take a page out of the Game of Thrones book and do a very unexpected death.

Morgan vs Carol Death Match with Jesus as the ref.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - rfaulk34 - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 12:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: read something interesting the other day about a group called the whisperers...   apparently morgan had a run in with them back in season 3 when rick finds him during his run for guns.

Apparently this group wears the faces of the dead as mask to help get thru the hoards.

It will be interesting to see if they were preluding to this group in some way or if was just to show morgan was crazy.

I was expecting more of an impact from the wolves....    sadly with all the walkers with Ws on their foreheads they must have been a strong group at one point and i guess just got themselves killed off.

I think the whisperers are the next group after the current storyline is completed. There's already so much in the comics that the TV show could go on for years. 

There's some really cool ways they can take things with the whisperers storyline...concerning a certain son of a certain guy.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-27-2016

(02-26-2016, 12:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: read something interesting the other day about a group called the whisperers...   apparently morgan had a run in with them back in season 3 when rick finds him during his run for guns.

I was expecting more of an impact from the wolves....    sadly with all the walkers with Ws on their foreheads they must have been a strong group at one point and i guess just got themselves killed off.

My guess is it was to show Morgan was crazy and was seeing the faces of people he knew in the walkers.

The Whisperers are in the DC area in the current story line, so it's unlikely that they also originated from Georgia.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 02-29-2016

Explain Gregory to me. He acted like he had all the cards in a world where he had none of the cards.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 01:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Explain Gregory to me.  He acted like he had all the cards in a world where he had none of the cards.

He's an idiot and a coward. That sums up Gregory's character throughout the series. 

Gregory related spoilers that involve others too that was being heavily set up.
After Glenn dies, Maggie lives at Hilltop. Gregory is proven to be a weak leader and Maggie eventually becomes the leader with Jesus as her #2. People begin to accept her as one of them, though some people forever do not accept her because she's from Alexandria. After Carl protects Sophia, who is still alive in the comics and is Maggie's adopted daughter since Carol killed herself in the comics while at the prison, by beating these two kids with a shovel, Gregory teams up with those kids' parents and tries to poison her. Jesus walks in and just whoops his ass. Gregory is eventually hung for his crime and it sets an uneasy tone at Hilltop.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 02-29-2016

Was a pretty good episode last night. But the Abraham focus now has me wondering if they're killing him off.

(02-29-2016, 03:48 PM)Benton Wrote: Was a pretty good episode last night. But the Abraham focus now has me wondering if they're killing him off.

I get nauseated every time I see that oaf with Rosita.  And now he's looking to tag the second hottest chick.  

(02-29-2016, 03:48 PM)Benton Wrote: Was a pretty good episode last night. But the Abraham focus now has me wondering if they're killing him off.

Yea, they're giving him the Tyreese treatment. 

(02-29-2016, 04:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I get nauseated every time I see that oaf with Rosita.  And now he's looking to tag the second hottest chick.  

He's going to hook up with Maggie!?

(02-29-2016, 04:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, they're giving him the Tyreese treatment. 

That's what it's feeling like. They give him some good development earlier, then put him in the background for half a season. Then he's front of the bus again, being likable, hooking up with hot chicks. That's the kiss of death in TWD.

(02-29-2016, 04:44 PM)Benton Wrote: He's going to hook up with Maggie!?

Sasha has her beat by a mile.  Especially in real life when her hair isn't pulling half her face back.

(02-29-2016, 04:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Sasha has her beat by a mile.  Especially in real life when her hair isn't pulling half her face back.

[Image: MV5BMTQ0MTA0MTg3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM2...17_AL_.jpg]
She's not too shabby. But...

[Image: lauren-cohan-7-e1380478604751.png]

Plus there's the accent.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GodFather - 02-29-2016

What did you think of Abraham's reaction when viewing Maggies sonogram?

[Image: NhaHYNP.jpg]

Sonequa Martin-Green is cute when her hair isn't pulled back, but Lauren Cohan is definitely the hottest. Hotter than Christian Serratos

[Image: christian_serratos_by_demicel-d69ift0.jpg]

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-01-2016

Ah Jesus, Jesus is a Brit too? Are we adding acting to the list of jobs Americans won't do?