Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GodFather - 03-01-2016

(02-29-2016, 08:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: christian_serratos_by_demicel-d69ift0.jpg]

We have a winner here folks!!!! Drop the confetti! 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-01-2016

(02-29-2016, 08:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Sonequa Martin-Green is cute when her hair isn't pulled back, but Lauren Cohan is definitely the hottest. Hotter than Christian Serratos

[Image: christian_serratos_by_demicel-d69ift0.jpg]

She looked like she's about to get peed on.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GodFather - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 04:23 PM)Benton Wrote: She looked like she's about to get peed on.

Are you projecting? LOL

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - rfaulk34 - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 04:23 PM)Benton Wrote: She looked like she's about to get peed on.

(03-01-2016, 04:27 PM)GodFather Wrote: Are you projecting? LOL

Do NOT get any on the keyboard.

Just trust me on this...

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 04:27 PM)GodFather Wrote: Are you projecting? LOL

I stared at the photo for a good 3-4 minutes on three occasions since it got posted (don't judge, it's lonely at the top), but I just noticed the bathroom floor tile and the guy's leg/foot. And then the little squint she's making.

LOL

Not really looking at the photo the same now.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 04:31 PM)Benton Wrote: I stared at the photo for a good 3-4 minutes on three occasions since it got posted (don't judge, it's lonely at the top), but I just noticed the bathroom floor tile and the guy's leg/foot. And then the little squint she's making.

LOL

Not really looking at the photo the same now.

its about to RAIN????

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalsRocker - 03-01-2016

Anyone think that Judith might be the switch off for Glenn?

Since she died in the comic and they didn't do it.

Perhaps they were trying to age her a bit before they do the deed.

They've been showing her more, and now that Rick, Michonne, and Carl are beginning to be "the happy family".

Couldn't that be a big blow to Rick and the group?  Especially with the promise of another child coming.

It would be a good way of manipulating things without killing off a major character.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bengalzona - 03-02-2016

"Confrontation is something we've never had trouble with."

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-02-2016

(03-01-2016, 08:15 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Anyone think that Judith might be the switch off for Glenn?

They've been showing her more, and now that Rick, Michonne, and Carl are beginning to be "the happy family".

Couldn't that be a big blow to Rick and the group?  Especially with the promise of another child coming.

It would be a good way of manipulating things without killing off a major character.
I'd thought it would be carol or Maggie. I'm leaning more toward carol or Abraham now.

and carol makes sense if they're going to have Daryl disappear for a while (which I think they are for a season or so) since he and carol have been connected on the show.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-02-2016

(03-01-2016, 08:15 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Anyone think that Judith might be the switch off for Glenn?

Negan wouldn't kill a kid. He's a different kind of bad compared to the governor and one where he wouldn't kill a kid. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalsRocker - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 01:57 PM)Benton Wrote: I'd thought it would be carol or Maggie. I'm leaning more toward carol or Abraham now.

and carol makes sense if they're going to have Daryl disappear for a while (which I think they are for a season or so) since he and carol have been connected on the show.

A lot of what you're saying makes sense.

Especially Abraham. The focus on him leading back to when he tried to get the rocket launcher and then wearing the military jacket.

You add that to his falling for another woman story and it sure smells like death.

I just don't think Carol is the way they'll go.

She's one of the most polarizing characters and definitely affected by the new world she's living in.

It certainly would be a shock value kill off.  

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 02:46 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: A lot of what you're saying makes sense.

Especially Abraham. The focus on him leading back to when he tried to get the rocket launcher and then wearing the military jacket.

You add that to his falling for another woman story and it sure smells like death.

I just don't think Carol is the way they'll go.

She's one of the most polarizing characters and definitely affected by the new world she's living in.

It certainly would be a shock value kill off.  

They also don't do a lot of "turning point" deaths with women.

Beth's death was dumb and pointless. Lori died and everybody just went on. The "twins" saw the flowers, people were ok with it. 

Carol's daughter was a bit of a turning point as it bridged the group and the farm. Andrea was probably the most influential female death as it marked the end of Woodbury.

On the other hand, Tyrese died as they were leaving the 'road group' mentality behind. Sash'a boyfriend got eaten, they finished off Terminus. Hershel gets decapitated and there's the final fight with the governor.

I'm leaning more toward Abraham.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalHawk62 - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 03:29 PM)Benton Wrote: They also don't do a lot of "turning point" deaths with women.

Beth's death was dumb and pointless. Lori died and everybody just went on. The "twins" saw the flowers, people were ok with it. 

Carol's daughter was a bit of a turning point as it bridged the group and the farm. Andrea was probably the most influential female death as it marked the end of Woodbury.

On the other hand, Tyrese died as they were leaving the 'road group' mentality behind. Sash'a boyfriend got eaten, they finished off Terminus. Hershel gets decapitated and there's the final fight with the governor.

I'm leaning more toward Abraham.

I like your thinking here.  It all makes sense, but I'm leaning towards Darryl or Glen being the guy they kill off.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 03:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I like your thinking here.  It all makes sense, but I'm leaning towards Darryl or Glen being the guy they kill off.

Wells glenns time in the comic is coming if Neegan shows up soon.

I think it will have to be someone real important to rock the group.

I think if its between 2 its more likely between carol and morgan

I really could see anyone though outside of Rick and Carl But there are many i wouldnt want to see go

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Aquapod770 - 03-02-2016

That would be brutal, but there is no way the showrunners and/or AMC have the balls to kill a toddler on screen. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalsRocker - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 11:08 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: That would be brutal, but there is no way the showrunners and/or AMC have the balls to kill a toddler on screen. 

I'm still wondering why they kept Judith around.

Why not either  A) Exclude that part of the story  B) Kill the pregnancy with Lori  ?

IMO either they want to use her to drive a different future storyline, or use her to replace another big demise to the group.

We are talking about the same network that had both a child killer and a major character who killed a child herself.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-07-2016

So am I missing something? They scary Neegan just got rolled in ten minutes. There is one injured guy (Neegan?) and two chicks still alive. Sure they could kill Maggie and Carol, but not really an overall threat anymore.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Donnyho - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 11:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So am I missing something?  They scary Neegan just got rolled in ten minutes. 

We actually haven't seen Neegan yet.  Jeffery Dean Morgan is playing him.
[Image: horizontal_split_1296_730_preta_copy_7.jpg]

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 11:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So am I missing something?  They scary Neegan just got rolled in ten minutes.  There is one injured guy (Neegan?) and two chicks still alive.  Sure they could kill Maggie and Carol, but not really an overall threat anymore.

I'm guessing that's not actually the Saviors' base, but probably a drop site or satellite camp (get it, because of the big dishes... satellite? satellite dishes!?)

If you're extorting multiple towns, you don't want them to know where your town is (they can't attack you if they can't find you). So they probably have that place and others as drop sites for food, weapons and whatever else, which they can take back to their own town whenever they need.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 11:51 AM)Benton Wrote: I'm guessing that's not actually the Saviors' base, but probably a drop site or satellite camp (get it, because of the big dishes... satellite? satellite dishes!?)

If you're extorting multiple towns, you don't want them to know where your town is (they can't attack you if they can't find you). So they probably have that place and others as drop sites for food, weapons and whatever else, which they can take back to their own town whenever they need.

That makes sense.