Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 11:51 AM)Benton Wrote: I'm guessing that's not actually the Saviors' base, but probably a drop site or satellite camp (get it, because of the big dishes... satellite? satellite dishes!?)

If you're extorting multiple towns, you don't want them to know where your town is (they can't attack you if they can't find you). So they probably have that place and others as drop sites for food, weapons and whatever else, which they can take back to their own town whenever they need.

^^This

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 11:51 AM)Benton Wrote: I'm guessing that's not actually the Saviors' base, but probably a drop site or satellite camp (get it, because of the big dishes... satellite? satellite dishes!?)

If you're extorting multiple towns, you don't want them to know where your town is (they can't attack you if they can't find you). So they probably have that place and others as drop sites for food, weapons and whatever else, which they can take back to their own town whenever they need.

if that was defended as well as it was... the main base should be interesting.

Let the blood flow.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 02:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if that was defended as well as it was... the main base should be interesting.

Let the blood flow.

Agreed. And I'm pumped about it, but I'm not sure how they realistically take something like that.

If it's more heavily fortified — whether it's a building or a city like Woodburry — and they don't have the element of surprise (which it looks like they just lost), then it's a straight up shootout. Unless they pull a Governor and come across a tank, it seems a little far fetched to think Rick and the group are going to just walk in with a handful of assault rifles and take out a larger group armed as well or better. Unless it's like the Governor and Negan comes to Alexandria.

Either way, things are interesting.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 03:14 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed. And I'm pumped about it, but I'm not sure how they realistically take something like that.

If it's more heavily fortified — whether it's a building or a city like Woodburry — and they don't have the element of surprise (which it looks like they just lost), then it's a straight up shootout. Unless they pull a Governor and come across a tank, it seems a little far fetched to think Rick and the group are going to just walk in with a handful of assault rifles and take out a larger group armed as well or better. Unless it's like the Governor and Negan comes to Alexandria.

Either way, things are interesting.

They just assaulted a steel and concrete building, killed everyone and didn't get a scratch.  They can do anything.

It's amazing how well preserved zombies heads are when you need them to be.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - rfaulk34 - 03-08-2016

Yep

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 03-08-2016

Anyone notice one of the rooms that was locked and inside was a bunch of leafy plants? It wasn't the armory that Glenn and that other guy went into but another where whoever was kicking open.

Also, Morgan is going to get someone or everyone killed, he needs to go.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-08-2016

I hope you all saw the Polaroids

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - bengal_fan_in_toronto - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 03:57 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Anyone notice one of the rooms that was locked and inside was a bunch of leafy plants? It wasn't the armory that Glenn and that other guy went into but another where whoever was kicking open.

i noticed that.

(03-08-2016, 08:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I hope you all saw the Polaroids

Lucille's handy work on display?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-08-2016

makes me wonder if that dude was somehow related to or important to Negan as i thought Negan liked to smash the heads in but i guess that guy could have been the moble PR guy.. Show up smash a head in get supples.

Morgan looks to be making a holding cell... For who though i dont know my guess is either himself (doubtful.) or Rick... as ricks first choice is to kill them all Morgan might think he can switch rick like he was.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 03-08-2016

Oh, I did....
[Image: 030816.jpg]

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 03:57 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Anyone notice one of the rooms that was locked and inside was a bunch of leafy plants? It wasn't the armory that Glenn and that other guy went into but another where whoever was kicking open.

Was pot, right?

Not... uh... that I know what a grow room full of pot plants looks like. Uh... nope.

And agreed about Morgan. I'm guessing he's building a prison to start locking people up? So there's an option between kill or be killed?

(03-08-2016, 11:08 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: Lucille's handy work on display?

I didn't even put that together. I just thought it was somebody who liked pictures of dead walkers.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalHawk62 - 03-08-2016

Where has the Gov'nr been at lately?  Is he a part of this Neegan's camp now? The last we saw of the Gov'nr he was driving away.  I always wondered what came of him since then.  Does he ever come back?

(03-08-2016, 03:32 PM)Benton Wrote: Was pot, right?

Not... uh... that I know what a grow room full of pot plants looks like. Uh... nope.

And agreed about Morgan. I'm guessing he's building a prison to start locking people up? So there's an option between kill or be killed?

I didn't even put that together. I just thought it was somebody who liked pictures of dead walkers.

i dont think those were walkers.  those were people and i can't remember who was looking at the pic...but i think it was Glenn....

(03-08-2016, 04:07 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Where has the Gov'nr been at lately?  Is he a part of this Neegan's camp now? The last we saw of the Gov'nr he was driving away.  I always wondered what came of him since then.  Does he ever come back?

long dead brother...died back at the prison.  Michonne impaled him.

(03-08-2016, 04:07 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Where has the Gov'nr been at lately?  Is he a part of this Neegan's camp now? The last we saw of the Gov'nr he was driving away.  I always wondered what came of him since then.  Does he ever come back?

I've got some bad news for you. He didn't make it.

Mellow

(03-08-2016, 04:10 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: i dont think those were walkers.  those were people and i can't remember who was looking at the pic...but i think it was Glenn....

It was. When he took the knife from Heath and killed the sleeping big fella. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-08-2016

To quote Sgt Barnes:

Quote:Y'all take a good look at this lump of shit. Remember what it looks like. You **** up in a firefight and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush in a body bag! Out here, assholes, you keep your shit wired tight at all times!

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 01:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: makes me wonder if that dude was somehow related to or important to Negan as i thought Negan liked to smash the heads in but i guess that guy could have been the moble PR guy.. Show up smash a head in get supples.

Morgan looks to be making a holding cell... For who though i dont know my guess is either himself (doubtful.)  or Rick... as ricks first choice is to kill them all Morgan might think he can switch rick like he was.

That or they're there as reminders to stay in line. Wasn't sure which one it was.

Yea, looks like a prison. Morgan might convince Rick to be more civil.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Beaker - 03-09-2016

Glenn looked at them right after he killed his first humans. He was really tore up about it. I think seeing those pics of people with their heads bashed in eased his pain of having to kill. He didnt like it, but then he saw the pics, and realized what kind of people he was killing and it kind of softened the anguish for him.

On a side note, I was telling my daughter I think its either Daryl or Glenn who will get Lucilled by Negan. Now that both Maggie (Glenn) and Carol (Daryl) are hostage, I bet one of those two either gets caught trying to rescue, or trades himself for the women.