Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - rfaulk34 - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Glenn looked at them right after he killed his first humans. He was really tore up about it. I think seeing those pics of people with their heads bashed in eased his pain of having to kill. He didnt like it, but then he saw the pics, and realized what kind of people he was killing and it kind of softened the anguish for him.

On a side note, I was telling my daughter I think its either Daryl or Glenn who will get Lucilled by Negan. Now that both Maggie (Glenn) and Carol (Daryl) are hostage, I bet one of those two either gets caught trying to rescue, or trades himself for the women.

I'm going with Abraham.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-14-2016

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"We need anything to get us through to 16 episodes"

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-14-2016

(03-14-2016, 03:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The fire in the kill floor room was pretty brutal.  Kinda thought the redhead or the depressed brunette would last at least a couple of episodes, but Carol vetoed me.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-14-2016

I liked it ok. Was Carol being Carol. And I like Carol.

They're really making Negan's group out to be really incompetent though. The survivors show up, wipe out a guarded bunker. Three of them get outgunned and cornered on the road (Abraham, Sacha and Daryl) , but still beat beat them. And then unarmed and tied up Carol and pregnant Maggie take out three armed Saviors.

At this rate, when Negan shows up I don't think there's going to be the scene everyone is speculating. I think Negan's going to smash his own head in.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 03-14-2016

Eh, I liked it.  There's be speculation that Carol is going to die so it could be anytime.  And it could be anyone.

I said last night that I used to just know the bad guy (or girl) was gonna get it in the end...now I'm not so sure each episode.

Even if it DID happen last night!  

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Aquapod770 - 03-14-2016

(03-14-2016, 04:30 PM)Benton Wrote: At this rate, when Negan shows up I don't think there's going to be the scene everyone is speculating. I think Negan's going to smash his own head in.

I could see it going something like this...

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Aquapod770 - 03-14-2016

Do they have different writers every episode??? Not even joking, this show can be insanely frustrating at times. The decision to suddenly give Carol bipolar disorder came flying out of left field. I say bipolar disorder because that is literally the only explanation that would make any sense, and even then it wouldn't.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-14-2016

(03-14-2016, 05:47 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Do they have different writers every episode??? Not even joking, this show can be insanely frustrating at times. The decision to suddenly give Carol bipolar disorder came flying out of left field.  I say bipolar disorder because that is literally the only explanation that would make any sense, and even then it wouldn't.

Carol tends to play meek when she knows she's at a disadvantage. Like her 'happy homemaker' during the day when they first got Alexandria, and her stealing guns and supplies at night.

She was trying to play the meek one when they got captured, but the redhead caught on to it. She probably used the same approach. Carol realized that and I think actually felt bad for having to kill her, since they were similar.

It also plays into foreshadowing that it might be Carol getting killed soon, that even the fox can get out-foxed.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - CKwi88 - 03-14-2016

I feel like there's going to have to be more than one big death before the season is over.

You're gonna tell me that this BAMF to end all BAMFs is just going to go to town on one character after they take out the biker group, a compound, and another group? Rick's group just shat on 'em 3 times in a row.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - PhilHos - 03-15-2016

(03-09-2016, 08:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm going with Abraham.

I think it's Darryl. I think they want the intro to Negan to be just like the comics and so SOMEONE we know and love is getting their head bashed in. However, considering the fake-out with Glenn I don't think it'll be him. I think they're kind of done with Darryl so I think it'll be him. But, I could also see Abraham or, after last episode, even Carol.

(03-14-2016, 05:47 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Do they have different writers every episode??? Not even joking, this show can be insanely frustrating at times. The decision to suddenly give Carol bipolar disorder came flying out of left field.  I say bipolar disorder because that is literally the only explanation that would make any sense, and even then it wouldn't.

I think the writers are trying to make Carol have this crisis of confidence thing where she's not so sure she should do the badass things that she's done to stay alive which of course leads to issues like where she unintentionally killed the redhead in a far more gruesome fashion instead of just shooting her in the head. I blame Morgan.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-15-2016

(03-15-2016, 01:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I think it's Darryl. I think they want the intro to Negan to be just like the comics and so SOMEONE we know and love is getting their head bashed in. However, considering the fake-out with Glenn I don't think it'll be him. I think they're kind of done with Darryl so I think it'll be him. But, I could also see Abraham or, after last episode, even Carol.

I think the writers are trying to make Carol have this crisis of confidence thing where she's not so sure she should do the badass things that she's done to stay alive which of course leads to issues like where she unintentionally killed the redhead in a far more gruesome fashion instead of just shooting her in the head. I blame Morgan.

i think with glenn being close to death at least 2 times this season they are setting us up with the tease. meaning they are teasing us with his death so we wont think its him.

I still believe it will be glenn. as his personality isnt to shoot first and thats what will get him in the end.

as far as Neegan is he a real person... i remember one of the ladies saying we are all neegan.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-15-2016

(03-14-2016, 05:47 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Do they have different writers every episode??? Not even joking, this show can be insanely frustrating at times. The decision to suddenly give Carol bipolar disorder came flying out of left field. I say bipolar disorder because that is literally the only explanation that would make any sense, and even then it wouldn't.

the thing with carol.. is she is trying to live as 2 people i think... Her badass self we have seen in the past and the show she was putting on for alexandria.

she wants people to think shes helpless it gives her the upper hand.

But then that kid died that she had freaked out (pretty much how she called it). And i think thats starting to eat at her.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Beaker - 03-15-2016

How many saviors are/were there? Gotta figure Rick's group has taken out at least 30 of them. There were at least 10 in the biker group that Daryl blew up with the rpg. There were seven killed in the slaughterhouse...the 4 that had Carol and Maggie, the two that came and got roasted in the kill room, and Rick executing Primo...that's 17. Plus there had to be at least 15-20 in the radio station that they took over. So Negan has to be down somewhere around 30 people before he's even killed one of Rick's group.

Also, I kinda wish they had been able to flip Paula (the redhead). I think she would have been a good addition to the group.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 03-15-2016

(03-15-2016, 09:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: How many saviors are/were there? Gotta figure Rick's group has taken out at least 30 of them. There were at least 10 in the biker group that Daryl blew up with the rpg. There were seven killed in the slaughterhouse...the 4 that had Carol and Maggie, the two that came and got roasted in the kill room, and Rick executing Primo...that's 17. Plus there had to be at least 15-20 in the radio station that they took over. So Negan has to be down somewhere around 30 people before he's even killed one of Rick's group.

Also, I kinda wish they had been able to flip Paula (the redhead). I think she would have been a good addition to the group.

The Saviors are a pretty large group. I believe over 100 people. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-16-2016

(03-15-2016, 09:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: How many saviors are/were there? Gotta figure Rick's group has taken out at least 30 of them. There were at least 10 in the biker group that Daryl blew up with the rpg. There were seven killed in the slaughterhouse...the 4 that had Carol and Maggie, the two that came and got roasted in the kill room, and Rick executing Primo...that's 17. Plus there had to be at least 15-20 in the radio station that they took over. So Negan has to be down somewhere around 30 people before he's even killed one of Rick's group.

thought there was at least 4 that ran into the kill room... and lots in the satalite place.

But its what ricks group does lol...

Paula would have been a good addition. I thought the other girl that almost cut maggie would have been easier to flip. but so far none of them seem very bright.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Beaker - 03-16-2016

(03-15-2016, 09:08 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: The Saviors are a pretty large group. I believe over 100 people. 

Not anymore....lol.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-17-2016

Saviors are a big group. Hilltop is pretty big too, but not armed or trained to fight. The Kin..... hmmm, I'll be quiet.

Alexandria is truly small in comparison to DC communities.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GodFather - 03-21-2016

I definitely think Darryl will go because the new "Jesus" character is very similar to Darryl and he has really ran his course on the series. What more is he going to do to the storyline other than die?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 11:13 AM)GodFather Wrote: I definitely think Darryl will go because the new "Jesus" character is very similar to Darryl and he has really ran his course on the series. What more is he going to do to the storyline other than die?

I think the Dr chick is gonna bite it.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-21-2016

i dont understand how there are still fat people this far into the apocolypse

Carol looks to be losing it. Drayl too... (hes cracking at least)

but i figured the Dr was screwed when she didnt listen. then it seemed she kinda got off with a warning. lol but loved she tried to finish her thought.