Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GreenDragon - 03-30-2016

Predictions:

1. Maggie's baby is stillborn and is now eating her from the inside.

2. Glenn meats Lucille face to face.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 11:51 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Predictions:

I'll be surprised if they pull an Alien and have Glenn Jr shooting out of Maggie's chest.

I'm guessing this sets up the scenes for next week, with the camper on the road. Taking Maggie to the only OBGYN in the Apocalypse would get out all the main people who aren't already out (Rick, Abraham, Maggie, maybe Carl). 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalsRocker - 03-30-2016

I think they are setting Maggie up to be a future badass.

Some have already stated that she took command of Hilltop in the comics.

Stuff like Rick being especially scared to piss off pregnant Maggie.

She really was never a dominant woman in the previous seasons... yet now she's changing.

Perhaps the anger of losing her child was caused by the Saviors  (reference to the bruises shown in the last episode) will replace killing of Glenn?

If not... it will only compound it.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-30-2016

1 babys generally dont have teeth in the womb.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-30-2016

The miscarriage signaled to me that they may keep Glenn alive. I don't believe they'll take both Glenn and the baby.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Beaker - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 04:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The miscarriage signaled to me that they may keep Glenn alive. I don't believe they'll take both Glenn and the baby.

Glenn is a baby.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - eoxyod - 03-31-2016

(03-30-2016, 04:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The miscarriage signaled to me that they may keep Glenn alive. I don't believe they'll take both Glenn and the baby.

Are we sure it's a miscarriage?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 12:18 AM)eoxyod Wrote: Are we sure it's a miscarriage?

IF it's a miscarriage, then I stick with what I said. If not, Glenn might die.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 03-31-2016

I said the same.

I think it's Daryl.
Or Morgan.

Or someone else.... Smirk

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GreenDragon - 03-31-2016

(03-30-2016, 02:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 1 babys generally dont have teeth in the womb.

Why do you have to bring things like FACTS into it?

Wink

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - CKwi88 - 03-31-2016

It'll be lame killing Daryl after how last episode ended. Yet again, the writers have kinda put themselves in a corner, like Schroedinger's Glenn.

If they kill Daryl, it lost about 50% of its weight after he got shot in the cliffhanger. Oh no, did he die? No! Oh wait, yeah he did now. That's lame.

Glenn's death would also be less powerful, since it would be his 3rd run in. Now it's just like wtf, next time just do it.

Carol would be their best bet right now. But I have trouble thinking that Negan would go to town on a woman with Lucille on TV. Maybe with the rumoured first person view and only revealing the victim next season would mitigate it, I have a hard time expecting that.

Everyone else would be a "meh" death given how much build up the finale has gotten both in show and out. Even Abraham, while well loved by audiences, doesn't have the same weight.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 10:21 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: It'll be lame killing Daryl after how last episode ended. Yet again, the writers have kinda put themselves in a corner, like Schroedinger's Glenn.

If they kill Daryl, it lost about 50% of its weight after he got shot in the cliffhanger. Oh no, did he die? No! Oh wait, yeah he did now. That's lame.

Glenn's death would also be less powerful, since it would be his 3rd run in. Now it's just like wtf, next time just do it.

Carol would be their best bet right now. But I have trouble thinking that Negan would go to town on a woman with Lucille on TV. Maybe with the rumoured first person view and only revealing the victim next season would mitigate it, I have a hard time expecting that.

Everyone else would be a "meh" death given how much build up the finale has gotten both in show and out. Even Abraham, while well loved by audiences, doesn't have the same weight.

Some very good points. One thing I hadn't considered (mainly because I didn't think it would be Daryl) is that it seems kind of unlikely to shoot him and have him Luciled.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 10:21 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: It'll be lame killing Daryl after how last episode ended. Yet again, the writers have kinda put themselves in a corner, like Schroedinger's Glenn.

Because of all this... I think its gonna be Michonne... She is also held with glenn and we know what happens to ricks lovers.

I dont think its carol as they dont have carol her and morgan might show up and save someone though

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - CKwi88 - 03-31-2016

And Michonne is a very "meh" death in light of all this buildup.

Before the last episode, I was counting on Daryl getting Lucille, and hoping Negan would cut Rick's hand off as well.

Something like cutting Rick's hand off is almost necessary now to even be surprising. They obviously can't kill him, but do something other than him getting the snot beat out of him or a bad cut to really take down the impression of invincibility he has.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 01:46 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: And Michonne is a very "meh" death in light of all this buildup.

Before the last episode, I was counting on Daryl getting Lucille, and hoping Negan would cut Rick's hand off as well.

Something like cutting Rick's hand off is almost necessary now to even be surprising. They obviously can't kill him, but do something other than him getting the snot beat out of him or a bad cut to really take down the impression of invincibility he has.

Why not?

I don't think they will or would, but the show is about the group. Rick is the protagonist, but think about comic books (where TWD started). Protagonists change. Spiderman isn't always Peter Parker, Batman isn't always Bruce Wayne. Same thing happens in books as lead characters get replaced in serials.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 04-03-2016

I'm sorry, but everyone is just so out of character and the show took way too long and I got bored, changed the channel and have no clue what happened.

This whole show was lazy writting to me and I'm not even looking forward to next season.

Oh well, it was fun up until about 15 minutes before the end of last weeks show, lol.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 04-03-2016

That was lazy

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 04-03-2016

Sooo I was wrong on carol. But pretty good episode.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GodFather - 04-04-2016

What is this a "Who Shot J.R" episode cliffhanger?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - CKwi88 - 04-04-2016

TV equivalent of clickbait.

By the time season 7 comes around I'll care less about what happened.