Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 12-13-2016

(12-12-2016, 06:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: Like a wooden baseball bat is going to stop a large caliber bullet from short range. 

wasn't that large of a bullet.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 12-13-2016

(12-12-2016, 10:49 AM)basballguy Wrote: Negan sure does put up with a lot of shit.  His level of tolerance for people trying to kill him is unreal.

he doesn't like schemers though.... or butt kissers it seems.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 12-14-2016

(12-13-2016, 12:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: he doesn't like schemers though.... or butt kissers it seems.

He sincerely wants Rick to know that he sees their relationship as mutual. In the comics, there's a whole scene where he returns Carl to Rick and Rick knees him, head butts him, and then starts punching him on the ground before only having one hand gets in his way. Negan gets pissed and is like "Really? I brought your damn kid back to you after he killed 5 of my guys". 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 12-18-2016

So I guess Sasha is going to die in the season finale.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 12-19-2016

(12-05-2016, 07:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: Once again, another person has an opportunity to kill Negan and doesn't. Carl standing in the back of the truck with the assault rifle pointed right at Negan and doesn't pull the trigger. Really puts a dent in the plausibility factor for me.

In my opinion, Negan is really stupid. 

Why on earth would you want all of these people that you control to hate you? Why not threaten them, and then actually treat them well? 

As you can see the way that he treats all of these camps is really backfiring on him. They hate him and he has to realize that its only a matter of time before it backfires and they all want to take him out. Even people in his own crew dislike him. 

Flex on them once, show them what you are made of, and then treat them with respect and keep them happy. Thats how you avoid uprising. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 01:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: In my opinion, Negan is really stupid. 

Why on earth would you want all of these people that you control to hate you? Why not threaten them, and then actually treat them well? 

As you can see the way that he treats all of these camps is really backfiring on him. They hate him and he has to realize that its only a matter of time before it backfires and they all want to take him out. Even people in his own crew dislike him. 

Flex on them once, show them what you are made of, and then treat them with respect and keep them happy. Thats how you avoid uprising. 

yeah its gonna bite him in the butt.   that is for sure.     Add to the point he makes sure hes got that one dudes wife on hand when he is around (red head with the half melted face)   

Negan probly doesn't trust most his people very far  but trusts fear and power to keep them in line.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 01:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah its gonna bite him in the butt.   that is for sure.     Add to the point he makes sure hes got that one dudes wife on hand when he is around (red head with the half melted face)   

Negan probly doesn't trust most his people very far  but trusts fear and power to keep them in line.

I have a feeling the guy with the melted face and his wife are going to be a big part of Negan's downfall. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 12-19-2016

So who owns those boots we saw watching Rick/Aaron and then at Alexandria? The guy who owned the boat? Someone from the seaside camp, someone from the saviors (less likely IMO), someone from the Kingdom, someone from their past, or someone new?

My guess is a new character made for the show who will assist them. I like things like this because comic fans get something new.

(12-19-2016, 03:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So who owns those boots we saw watching Rick/Aaron and then at Alexandria? The guy who owned the boat? Someone from the seaside camp, someone from the saviors (less likely IMO), someone from the Kingdom, someone from their past, or someone new?

My guess is a new character made for the show who will assist them. I like things like this because comic fans get something new.

From everything I noticed  This is someone new...     There were no men at the seaside camp.     Negan wouldn't probly be setting up traps with goodies for his colonies to fetch for him..  (huge waste of resources and manpower)    Not the Kingdom or hilltop.      

I haven't read the comics so no idea who this is or who they might be tied too.    This seems a real loner type  doesn't seem to be a introduction to the whisperers. but we only saw boots so hard to tell.

(12-19-2016, 04:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: From everything I noticed  This is someone new...     There were no men at the seaside camp.     Negan wouldn't probly be setting up traps with goodies for his colonies to fetch for him..  (huge waste of resources and manpower)    Not the Kingdom or hilltop.      

I haven't read the comics so no idea who this is or who they might be tied too.    This seems a real loner type  doesn't seem to be a introduction to the whisperers. but we only saw boots so hard to tell.

This is way, way, way too soon for any Whisperers or anyone from Magna's group. This has to be a TV character.

(12-19-2016, 05:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is way, way, way too soon for any Whisperers or anyone from Magna's group. This has to be a TV character.

Rambo?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 05:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is way, way, way too soon for any Whisperers or anyone from Magna's group. This has to be a TV character.

Popped into my head today at work:  Dwight.

(12-19-2016, 05:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Popped into my head today at work:  Dwight.

I just don't know why Dwight would be snooping around like that. It has to be someone new to the show (even if not new from the comic)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 08:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just don't know why Dwight would be snooping around like that. It has to be someone new to the show (even if not new from the comic)
Fits in with the narrative from the comics though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 12-20-2016

(12-19-2016, 01:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: In my opinion, Negan is really stupid. 

not to get political, but its sort of like Saddam.

he did some horrible things to lots of folks. He was a harsh dictator that did harsh things (and that's putting it lightly). But the people on his side adored him for it and even some of his enemies hesitated.
(12-19-2016, 03:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So who owns those boots we saw watching Rick/Aaron and then at Alexandria? The guy who owned the boat? Someone from the seaside camp, someone from the saviors (less likely IMO), someone from the Kingdom, someone from their past, or someone new?

my guess is a new character. Or maybe sort of an old one. I may be remembering wrong, but didn't they leave the wolves storyline just sort of dangling with a few of them at the loading dock where they were packing up zombies?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - JustWinBaby - 12-20-2016

(12-19-2016, 08:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just don't know why Dwight would be snooping around like that. It has to be someone new to the show (even if not new from the comic)

Given Rick's group is new, and the obvious resistance they harbor, I would assume Negan has them being watched.

But from a writing/plot development perspective that is probably less interesting.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 12-20-2016

Completely forgot about that. Good catch. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 02:30 AM)Benton Wrote: my guess is a new character. Or maybe sort of an old one. I may be remembering wrong, but didn't they leave the wolves storyline just sort of dangling with a few of them at the loading dock where they were packing up zombies?

wolves attacked Alexandria and most of them died in the effort morgan did let a few of them go though.   but rick cleaned them up when they attacked his RV.    Not sure if there were any left someone domed the leader correct?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 12-20-2016

It's a new character from the junkyard community that will be shown in the second half of the season. This community was not in the comics.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 01:56 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: It's a new character from the junkyard community that will be shown in the second half of the season. This community was not in the comics.

Junk yard community? Did we see a bit of that in a trailer?