Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 02:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Junk yard community? Did we see a bit of that in a trailer?

Yeah, it may be some type of fighting pit within the trash/junk in the trailer.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 01:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wolves attacked Alexandria and most of them died in the effort morgan did let a few of them go though.   but rick cleaned them up when they attacked his RV.    Not sure if there were any left someone domed the leader correct?

Ah, thanks. I thought there were more, but with some of the timeline jumps they were doing, I'm probably just misremembering. Thought the clip of them being loaded up was after the Alexandria assault, but it was probably before.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 02:23 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Yeah, it may be some type of fighting pit within the trash/junk in the trailer.

interesting I didn't see those was that something shown during the talking dead....   (walking dead one of the few shows that has a show talking about it that's just as long)

So you think some one has to win over the junkers in the fighting pit?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 06:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: interesting I didn't see those was that something shown during the talking dead....   (walking dead one of the few shows that has a show talking about it that's just as long)

that would make sense from a Darryl perspective. They've kind of wussed him out since he got all flakey over the one girl dying, then kidnapped by Dwight, and being Megan's butler this season. Maybe some pit fighting will get him back into stride.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 06:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: interesting I didn't see those was that something shown during the talking dead....   (walking dead one of the few shows that has a show talking about it that's just as long)

They are going to appear to be allies but will probably end up on Neagans side before the all out war.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - eoxyod - 12-21-2016

(12-18-2016, 09:33 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: So I guess Sasha is going to die in the season finale.

WHy

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 10:49 PM)eoxyod Wrote: WHy

Soneqya (Sasha) has a new lead role in the new Star Trek. She is going to sacrifice herself to try to take out Neagan. She's sort of taking Holly's role from the comics. But they won't do her death exactly like Holly's. heard micheal Cudlitz came back to do some scenes for the finale. I'm thinking dream sequence when Sasha dies.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 11:10 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Soneqya (Sasha) has a new lead role in the new Star Trek. She is going to sacrifice herself to try to take out Neagan. She's sort of taking Holly's role from the comics. But they won't do her death exactly like Holly's. heard micheal Cudlitz came back to do some scenes for the finale. I'm thinking dream sequence when Sasha dies.

could be, but she's said she's not leaving.

of course, that could be smoke.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 12-22-2016

(12-21-2016, 11:34 PM)Benton Wrote: could be, but she's said she's not leaving.

of course, that could be smoke.

She dies in the finale in a failed attempt to take out Neagan so there is NO WAY she is staying.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - JustWinBaby - 12-23-2016

this show kind of sucks at this point (and has for a long time)...I watch because I'm vested and because there's not much else on at that time slot.....other than the NFL (lmfao)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 12-23-2016

(12-18-2016, 09:33 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: So I guess Sasha is going to die in the season finale.

I thought she might take the Andrea role from the comics.  Minus the relationship with Rick.  She's their "sharpshooter" right now.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 12-23-2016

(12-23-2016, 08:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: I thought she might take the Andrea role from the comics.  Minus the relationship with Rick.  She's their "sharpshooter" right now.

Really with the way TV shows run now its no gaurentee she has to stop one for the other.. WD films long before they come out ST would do the same.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 12-23-2016

(12-23-2016, 04:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Really with the way TV shows run now its no gaurentee she has to stop one for the other.. WD films long before they come out ST would do the same.

It would be hell on SMG to film TWD and Star Trek AND do Walker Stalkers and Trekky conventions all year long. Only makes sense we see her fall. Walking Dead films from May -November.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 12-23-2016

(12-23-2016, 09:19 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: It would be hell on SMG to film TWD and Star Trek AND do Walker Stalkers and Trekky conventions all year long. Only makes sense we see her fall.  Walking Dead films from May -November.
you could be right. I dunno.

the only thing is, didn't they finish filming in November? And cast her in December? And with given they don't film exactly in order, the finale was done (or parts of it) several weeks ago. That would be done major rewriting unless they planned on killing her anyway.

plus with the announcement it makes it kind of expected. I'd say they just leave the character open. Have her go to the isle of Lesbos or something.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 12-24-2016

(12-23-2016, 09:57 PM)Benton Wrote: you could be right. I dunno.

the only thing is, didn't they finish filming in November? And cast her in December? And with given they don't film exactly in order, the finale was done (or parts of it) several weeks ago. That would be done major rewriting unless they planned on killing her anyway.

plus with the announcement it makes it kind of expected. I'd say they just leave the character open. Have her go to the isle of Lesbos or something.

She was already casted they just waited to announce the news so it wouldn't be obvious about her death.
She's 100% dead. My sources have always been accurate. Remember I posted Neagan killed Glenn AND Abraham weeks before the premiere. Even gave y'all the order and why Glen got his brains bashed. I just posted about the junkyard community and who is the character watching ASZ.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 01-24-2017

(12-19-2016, 03:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So who owns those boots we saw watching Rick/Aaron and then at Alexandria? The guy who owned the boat? Someone from the seaside camp, someone from the saviors (less likely IMO), someone from the Kingdom, someone from their past, or someone new?

My guess is a new character made for the show who will assist them. I like things like this because comic fans get something new.

Father Gabriel encounters the mysterious “Boots” from episode 8. This is speculated to be new character Tamiel from the "Junk Yard community". We are supposed to find out her identity in a later episode. “Boots” is rumored to take Father G along with a bunch of Alexandria’s supplies back with her.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 01-26-2017

-------SPOILERS--------------------SPOILERS---------------------------SPOILERS---------------------SPOILERS------------------------SPOILERS-----------------SPOILERS

------WARNING DO NOT Scroll if you DO NOT want SPOILERS FOR THE 2nd HALF OF THE SEASON----------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED---------------------------------YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED--------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 7.9

Characters: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie, Rosita, Aaron, Eric, Sasha, Enid, Tara, Jesus, Gregory, Father Gabriel, Ezekiel, Morgan, Carol, Richard, Ben, Jerry, Simon, Tobin, “Garbage Pail Kids” (New junkyard group) and finally…Penis Tree.

Highlights:

* Team Family has a meeting with Gregory about fighting the Saviors. He will most likely turn them down. Maggie’s potential leadership is looming.

* Jesus leads Rick, Carl, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, Sasha, and Daryl to the Kingdom to meet Ezekiel where Rick tries to convince them to join the war. Rick’s attempt fails and they leave. Daryl stays.

* Rick and Co. encounter a herd on the highway and also find explosives (likely the same ones seen in the promo pics). Should be an explosion in this scene.

* Father Gabriel encounters the mysterious “Boots” from episode 8. This is speculated to be new character Tamiel from the Garbage Pail Kids. We are supposed to find out her identity in a later episode. “Boots” is rumored to take Father G along with a bunch of Alexandria’s supplies back with her.

* Saviors, led by Simon, go to Alexandria, likely looking for Daryl.

* Rick, Michonne, Aaron, Tara, and Rosita go looking for Father G and encounter the new junkyard group (and the penis tree).

Episode 7.10

Characters: Rick, Michonne, Tara, Aaron, Rosita, Father Gabriel, Daryl, Carol, Morgan, Ezekiel, Morgan, Richard, Daniel, Jerry, Ben(?), Jadis, Brion, Tamiel, (NEW!) Garbage Pail Kids

Highlights:

* Rick’s group goes back to the new group’s headquarters at a junkyard. Rick is forced to fight a crazy spiked walker in their junkyard fighting pit. This is supposed to be some kind of test to prove Team Family’s worth. Rick wins…

* Rick tries to make an alliance with their leader Jadis in order to help grow his army against the Saviors. By the end of their encounter a deal is made. Rick is asked to bring the GPK more guns in exchange for their assistance.

* Richard is still desperate to fight the Saviors. He devises a plan which involves leading the Saviors to Carol and baiting them into killing her. He thinks her death could encourage Zeke to agree to war. Daryl supposedly goes along with this plan until he learns Carol is the target. This is supposed to trigger a fight which can be seen briefly in the trailer for 7b.

* Daryl finds where Carol has been staying and visits her. The two share a hug or two and talk. Carol cooks for Daryl. We do not believe that Daryl tells her what happened with Glenn and Abe. He ends up leaving the house and goes back to the Kingdom.

* Daryl makes “friends” with Shiva.

Episode 7.11

Characters: Negan, Dwight, Eugene, Dr. Emmett Carson, Negan’s harem, other Saviors

Highlights:

* Most of the episode appears to take place at the Sanctuary.

* Eugene cooperates and is put to work for Negan. He supposedly gains status, which grants him access to some amenities. His experience at the Sanctuary should be much different than Daryl’s.

* Dwight visits a house, which belonged to him and Sherry before the ZA. We think something will happen here that might be the start of what will become Dwight's turncoat arc from the comics.

* It will be revealed who wrote the note and helped Daryl escape. (Sherry)

* It’s speculated that Dr. Emmett Carson (the Doc at the Sanctuary) will take the fall for Daryl’s escape and be killed.

Episode 7.12

Characters: Rick, Michonne, Tara, Father Gabriel, Rosita, Sasha, Judith, Garbage Pail Kids

Location: School (with carnival), Alexandria, Junkyard, Woods, Hilltop

Highlights:

* Rick and Michonne go scavenging for guns at a school which happens to also have a carnival set up there. Military trucks and tents were also at the filming location. Rick and Michonne will share some sexy times as well as moments of levity in this episode.

* Rick has a close call while fighting a large group of walkers and almost doesn’t make it out of alive.

* Rick, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, and Father Gabriel make a visit to the junkyard, presumably to turn over guns they scavenged as per their agreement.

* Rosita visits the Hilltop to enlist Sasha’s help with something.

Episode 7.13

Characters: Maggie, Daryl, Sasha, Eugene, Rosita, Negan, Simon, Jesus, Enid, Gregory, Dr. Harlan Carson, Saviors

Highlights:

* Sasha and Rosita apparently go rogue on a mission to the Sanctuary. Seems like they are on a suicide mission to take out Negan on their own.

* There’s a scene where Rosita and Sasha set a car on fire. Then later another scene where a few Saviors are herding walkers into storage containers, using water jugs to cover their heads. Rosita and Sasha take out these Saviors.

* Sasha makes it inside the Sanctuary while Rosita does not.

* There are rumors that Eugene gets an opportunity to be rescued but turns it down. What’s goin’ on there, Eugene?

* Saviors come to Hilltop and take Dr. Harlan Carson. Maggie and Daryl have to hide and are almost discovered.

* There's whispers that it will be revealed that Jesus is gay.

Episode 7.14

Characters: Carol, Ezekiel, Morgan, Ben, Richard, Jerry, Daniel, other Kingdom people

Highlights:

* According to information listed in casting calls and other rumors that have surfaced, both Richard and Ben die in this episode.

* At this time, we think Ben’s death will be caused by some shady dealings from Richard during a supply drop. We’ll call it “melon-gate.” It’s believed that he will stir up a conflict between the Saviors and the Kingdomers as another attempt to get Ezekiel to fight back. But Ben will end up paying the price with his life.

* Morgan was seen dragging Richard’s body. We believe Ben’s death will trigger Morgan to regress back into “crazy mode” and he will kill Richard as a result. His life wasn’t all that precious, was it Morgan?

* It's speculated that Morgan will go back to Carol and eventually tell her what happened to Glenn and Abe. Carol filmed at the Kingdom, so it appears she goes back to encourage Zeke to fight.

Episode 7.15

Characters: Rick, Michonne, Carl, Tara, Father Gabriel, Jesus, Daryl, Maggie, Aaron, Negan, Sasha, Gregory, Tobin, Eric, Natania, Cyndie, Rachel, Beatriz, Kathy

Highlights:

* Tara ends up breaking her promise to Cyndie and tells Rick about their group. They travel to Oceanside along with a large group of Alexandrians.

* Since they brought such a large group to Oceanside, it seems that their initial meetings might not be entirely peaceful. We suspect there will be conflicts and the Oceanside women might not agree to fight. However, Team Family does appear to get a hold of their weapons.

* Supposed to be some really cool ocean walkers in this episode.

* Sasha will become Negan's prisoner. Very possible we could see a remix of that comic Holly scene where a Savior makes an aggressive advance on Sasha. Probably won't end well for that Savior.

Episode 7.16

Characters: Rick, Michonne, Carl, Daryl, Maggie, Sasha, Rosita, Tara, Negan, Eugene, Jesus, Dwight, Simon, Father Gabriel, Aaron, Eric, Enid, Carol, Morgan, Judith, Ezekiel, Scott, Tobin, Jadis, Tamiel, Brion, Jerry, Daniel, Dianne, Eduardo, GPK, Saviors

Highlights:

* Negan catches word about Rick gathering an army and heads to ASZ with his Savior troops. Sasha and Eugene are also with him. From what we have heard, Sasha does not arrive alive.

* There's rumors that Michael Cudlitz came back to film for the finale. Most likely a flashback/ dream sequence involving Sasha's death.

* The Garbage Pail Kids are also at ASZ and filming reports suggest that they do fire at Team Family. Looks like they double crossed our heroes and fight alongside Negan.

* Episode is basically a chaotic battle, LOTS of gunfire, smoke, and possible explosions.

* Rick and Rosita are supposedly shot. Injuries do not seem serious.

* Eugene tells Team Family they should surrender. Appears to be siding with the Saviors. (Come on, man!)

* Whispers of a possible remix of the second line up scene from the comics. We are hearing it will be much smaller and might only involve Rick and Carl. Negan might attempt to Lucille Carl, only to be saved by the Kingdomers (Shiva!!!) at the last second. Hilltoppers eventually join in on the fun when they arrive a little later.

*Michonne filmed on a large crane during the finale. This appears to be a remix of the Andrea tower scene from the comics, only it will involve Michonne and a member of the GPK.
* Saviors and GPK were both witnessed retreating during filming. The battle has been won and war has officially begun! Reports of speeches, chanting, and cheering during filming. Looks like the end of the episode will be everyone (ASZ, Hilltop, Kingdom) rallying together, ready for all out war.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 02-14-2017

Just out of curiosity, is there a background to Neagan? I've already grown tired of his one trick pony act, but seeing what brought him to this point would be interesting. I've always figured he was a decent guy. maybe he was even a leader, but lax on the rules. Then something tragic happened, and he determined it's never going to happen again.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 12:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just out of curiosity, is there a background to Neagan?  I've already grown tired of his one trick pony act, but seeing what brought him to this point would be interesting.  I've always figured he was a decent guy.  maybe he was even a leader, but lax on the rules.  Then something tragic happened, and he determined it's never going to happen again.

Spoilers

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>

You have been warned:

Negan was a high school gym coach. Total D bag. Makes fun of kids when beating them at ping pong. His wife collapses, turns out she has cancer. He tells the lady he's cheating with that it's over and spends his time with his wife. The outbreak occurs while she is in the hospital. It happens suddenly. He refuses to leave. She dies and turns. He calls out her name "Lucille!". He leaves the room, sees a teen in danger in the hospital and saves him. Asks the kid to kill Lucille for him. He bonds with the kid and then the kid is suddenly attacked by a zombie and dies. 

Fast forward a few days or weeks. He's getting gas and is threatened by some guys. Basically says he'll kick their asses and offers them a ride in his car. They become his posse but they are attacked too. Picks up one of the dead guy's bat and realizes it's more practical than a gun. Montage of people joining him and dying. He gets tired of no one lasting. One night he's sitting in the woods around a fire and a guy name Dwight runs into him.

Nothing new since that (they regularly release 3-4 pages of his story).

Now some post All Out War Negan (More spoilers):

>
>
>
>
>
Negan thinks he killed Rick. He contaminates the Saviors weapons with zombie guts and Dwight shoots Rick (but Dwight is a double agent and didn't contaminate his arrow). Negan is outside Hilltop and demands they surrender since Rick is dead. Rick walks out and talks with Negan. Suggests a partnership, explains how the goal needs to be a secure society and Negan is like "holy shit, you're right". Then Rick stabs Negan in the throat. Negan tackles him and break's Rick's leg. Both collapse. Rick demands the doctor patch up Negan first, knowing his leg will be damaged forever if it's not set immediately. Rick says Negan will be in prison for the rest of his life.

Fast forward 3 years, Alexandria has flourished. Dwight runs the Saviors. The four groups trade. Rick walks with a cane and a limp. Negan has been in jail. There's a scene when they're bathing him and a woman remarks that he "isn't much of a man" despite him talking a big game. At one point, Negan's prison is left unlocked on accident. He doesn't run away, he tries to show Rick that he has changed. Eventually this kid who is mad at Rick frees him and Negan joins this group that is warring with the good guys. He does this to kill their leader and returns to Rick asking if Rick trusts him now. Rick isn't sure and has Dwight watch Negan as they fight the new enemies. They're overrun so Dwight throws Lucille to Negan and Negan kicks ass for the good guys. He fights the #2 of the enemy group but that guy gets away after Lucille breaks while Negan beats the dude (it's a big guy). He's literally crying over the bat and Dwight thinks he's a psychopath, Negan goes "If you really knew what this bat actually meant to me, you'd understand".

Negan wants Rick to trust him now. To be continued. 

>

>>
>>

>>

>>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> end spoilers

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 02:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Spoilers

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>

You have been warned:

Negan was a high school gym coach. Total D bag. Makes fun of kids when beating them at ping pong. His wife collapses, turns out she has cancer. He tells the lady he's cheating with that it's over and spends his time with his wife. The outbreak occurs while she is in the hospital. It happens suddenly. He refuses to leave. She dies and turns. He calls out her name "Lucille!". He leaves the room, sees a teen in danger in the hospital and saves him. Asks the kid to kill Lucille for him. He bonds with the kid and then the kid is suddenly attacked by a zombie and dies. 

Fast forward a few days or weeks. He's getting gas and is threatened by some guys. Basically says he'll kick their asses and offers them a ride in his car. They become his posse but they are attacked too. Picks up one of the dead guy's bat and realizes it's more practical than a gun. Montage of people joining him and dying. He gets tired of no one lasting. One night he's sitting in the woods around a fire and a guy name Dwight runs into him.

Nothing new since that (they regularly release 3-4 pages of his story).

Now some post All Out War Negan (More spoilers):

>
>
>
>
>
Negan thinks he killed Rick. He contaminates the Saviors weapons with zombie guts and Dwight shoots Rick (but Dwight is a double agent and didn't contaminate his arrow). Negan is outside Hilltop and demands they surrender since Rick is dead. Rick walks out and talks with Negan. Suggests a partnership, explains how the goal needs to be a secure society and Negan is like "holy shit, you're right". Then Rick stabs Negan in the throat. Negan tackles him and break's Rick's leg. Both collapse. Rick demands the doctor patch up Negan first, knowing his leg will be damaged forever if it's not set immediately. Rick says Negan will be in prison for the rest of his life.

Fast forward 3 years, Alexandria has flourished. Dwight runs the Saviors. The four groups trade. Rick walks with a cane and a limp. Negan has been in jail. There's a scene when they're bathing him and a woman remarks that he "isn't much of a man" despite him talking a big game. At one point, Negan's prison is left unlocked on accident. He doesn't run away, he tries to show Rick that he has changed. Eventually this kid who is mad at Rick frees him and Negan joins this group that is warring with the good guys. He does this to kill their leader and returns to Rick asking if Rick trusts him now. Rick isn't sure and has Dwight watch Negan as they fight the new enemies. They're overrun so Dwight throws Lucille to Negan and Negan kicks ass for the good guys. He fights the #2 of the enemy group but that guy gets away after Lucille breaks while Negan beats the dude (it's a big guy). He's literally crying over the bat and Dwight thinks he's a psychopath, Negan goes "If you really knew what this bat actually meant to me, you'd understand".

Negan wants Rick to trust him now. To be continued. 

>

>>
>>

>>

>>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> end spoilers

Damn so he was always an ass.  I didn't read the 2nd part.