Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 02-20-2017

This season has sucked so far. That is all.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-21-2017

ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZZZZzzzz

Having read the source material, I knew this season was going to be slow. Very little really happens between meeting Negan and the next big thing. They have to stretch it out. It's fair easier in comic form. Once a month comics can take the time to character develop. What happens in 30 pages may only take 20 minutes to show on air. Game of thrones shrinks 1000 pages into 10 episodes. It works. The Walking Dead tries to spread 300-400 pages into 16 episodes. It's not as successful.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 10:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZZZZzzzz

Having read the source material, I knew this season was going to be slow. Very little really happens between meeting Negan and the next big thing. They have to stretch it out. It's fair easier in comic form. Once a month comics can take the time to character develop. What happens in 30 pages may only take 20 minutes to show on air. Game of thrones shrinks 1000 pages into 10 episodes. It works. The Walking Dead tries to spread 300-400 pages into 16 episodes. It's not as successful.

yeah game of thrones cut a ton of content and characters...  most likely due to budget...  (hard to hire 1000s of actors/actresses) lol..

I haven't read the source material for TWD but I knew this was gonna be a developing season.... especially after how last season ended... 

New big bad guy..   Need time to recover.  Need new Friends.  (have to do things to obtain those friends) Need new plan of attack. and the prepare.

Doubtful they will pull in the enitre junkyard crew(maybe a few members) as that would give them an army and its not as exciting when the odds aren't tilted heavily against them.

Before its all said and done I predict carol to save their bacon again.

(02-20-2017, 03:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This season has sucked so far. That is all.

it has too... they cant just run after negan shaking their fist angrily in the air..

And this cant resolve quickly negan is too cool a character to knock off fast.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 12:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: it has too... they cant just run after negan shaking their fist angrily in the air..

And this cant resolve quickly negan is too cool a character to knock off fast.

I guess I'm the only one who finds him a complete bore. I'm over the fun time good buddy sociopath act.

(02-21-2017, 12:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I guess I'm the only one who finds him a complete bore. I'm over the fun time good buddy sociopath act.

maybe I'm wrong in the head but hes more entertaining than anyone in ricks group.  to me at least.     I laugh at all his jokes.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 05:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: maybe I'm wrong in the head but hes more entertaining than anyone in ricks group.  to me at least.     I laugh at all his jokes.

'Without Fat Joey, Skinny Joey is just Joey.'

So far, he's been the only entertaining part. Carol used to be fun with the act she puts up, but even that's wearing a bit thin.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 02-22-2017

(02-21-2017, 08:11 PM)Benton Wrote: 'Without Fat Joey, Skinny Joey is just Joey.'

So far, he's been the only entertaining part. Carol used to be fun with the act she puts up, but even that's wearing a bit thin.

Carol is quickly becoming the most annoying character on the show. Feel more sorry for yourself, Carol. Seriously, feel more sorry for yourself. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-22-2017

(02-21-2017, 08:11 PM)Benton Wrote: 'Without Fat Joey, Skinny Joey is just Joey.'

Carol had an emotional break....  She could be done.

I almost wonder if after seeing her and the state she was in Daryl was more willing to actually sacrifice her..     Doubt it.. personally as I think she will once again save the day...   shes kinda their Rambo  lol

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-22-2017

So clearly they're gonna go to that seaside place to get weapons.

Someone has to die this last half. Who? Either Tara or Sasha. They're extra weight on this crew.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 12:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So clearly they're gonna go to that seaside place to get weapons.

Someone has to die this last half. Who? Either Tara or Sasha. They're extra weight on this crew.

Well the seaside people wont be happy with tara  if they do show up there.       But everyone predicts sasha due to other real world projects shes on.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Donnyho - 02-22-2017

Does the awful CGI bother anyone else? Like, King Ezekiels tiger. It legitimately looks like it's from a 2012 video game. And the Green screen work when Rick was looking out over the garbage society was very off putting (to me, at least). The practical effects are always great. But the CGI is getting to me. And let's not get started on when they replace squibs with CGI blood spurts....

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 11:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Carol had an emotional break....  She could be done.

I almost wonder if after seeing her and the state she was in Daryl was more willing to actually sacrifice her..     Doubt it.. personally as I think she will once again save the day...   shes kinda their Rambo  lol

That's my thinking. Just like the rinse and repeat on Rick 'being overconfident/getting beaten/going psycho/killing everything/being overconfident,' Carol has fallen into 'I don't want to deal with this/DEATH MACHINE!/I don't want to deal with this.'

When the Family needs here, she'll roll in like a gray haired nuclear option. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if when Negan takes on the Family or the Kingdom, Carol shows up and he just throws down Lucille and says "Aw, **** it. She's crazy."

(02-22-2017, 12:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So clearly they're gonna go to that seaside place to get weapons.

Mellow

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 02-23-2017

Yeah, the only thing I was wondering was if they are going to forcefully take the weapons from seaside or if they are going to try and convince them to go to war against Neagan. 

I am thinking the latter. Especially after they shared the back story about how Neagan basically ****** them over. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 09:54 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Yeah, the only thing I was wondering was if they are going to forcefully take the weapons from seaside or if they are going to try and convince them to go to war against Neagan. 

I am thinking the latter. Especially after they shared the back story about how Neagan basically ***** them over. 

I'm with you on that. I still do not trust the garbage people. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 02-23-2017

(02-22-2017, 03:03 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Does the awful CGI bother anyone else? Like, King Ezekiels tiger. It legitimately looks like it's from a 2012 video game. And the Green screen work when Rick was looking out over the garbage society was very off putting (to me, at least). The practical effects are always great. But the CGI is getting to me. And let's not get started on when they replace squibs with CGI blood spurts....

Yeah the view of the garbage piles was really bad.  

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 02-23-2017

Well Tara is at least. Sasha is way hotter although they disguise it some in the show with the extreme hair pull back.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 10:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm with you on that. I still do not trust the garbage people. 

Rick and company somehow get the guns...  Give them to the trash group...  And the season ends with rick and company having no guns and no trash group.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 02-23-2017

Sasha dies in last episode. Also Ben will die which will trigger Morgan to go "crazy" mode again.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 09:54 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Yeah, the only thing I was wondering was if they are going to forcefully take the weapons from seaside or if they are going to try and convince them to go to war against Neagan. 

I am thinking the latter. Especially after they shared the back story about how Neagan basically ***** them over. 
I episode 15--
Tara ends up breaking her promise to Cyndie and tells Rick about their group. They travel to Oceanside along with a large group of Alexandrians.

Since they brought such a large group to Oceanside, their initial meetings won't be entirely peaceful. There will be conflicts and some of the Oceanside women won'tagree to fight. However, Team Family doesget a hold of their weapons.