Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 02:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Rick and company somehow get the guns...  Give them to the trash group...  And the season ends with rick and company having no guns and no trash group.

Last episode of the season be lots of gun fire and explosions. Saviors and garbage community will be retreating . The battle has been won and war has officially begun! Will be  speeches, chanting, and cheering during filming. The end of the episode will be everyone (ASZ, Hilltop, Kingdom) rallying together, ready for all out war.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-27-2017

The Saviors are far more interesting right now than any of the survivors. I hope next week isn't another boring episode of Rick and company explore for supplies in a random location. You know, the episodes where it is super suspenseful until you realize that everyone is safe right now because they're only going to have the Saviors kill off any main characters at this point.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 12:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Saviors are far more interesting right now than any of the survivors. I hope next week isn't another boring episode of Rick and company explore for supplies in a random location. You know, the episodes where it is super suspenseful until you realize that everyone is safe right now because they're only going to have the Saviors kill off any main characters at this point.

Eugene and Dwight....    

I can also see these two heading if different directions.     Dwight After Daryl's Escape he seemed to know exactly who..   I think now he begins to try to become to man he once was as the letter stated.

While Eugene...  I could see him slip away and become one with the negan so to speak.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 02:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Eugene and Dwight....    

I can also see these two heading if different directions.     Dwight After Daryl's Escape he seemed to know exactly who..   I think now he begins to try to become to man he once was as the letter stated.

While Eugene...  I could see him slip away and become one with the negan so to speak.

This is uncharted ground with Eugene in terms of comic source material, so I can speculate without revealing anything, but I think he's doing what he can to survive until he can be saved. I don't think he truly buys into it, he may even be planning to sabotage something. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 02-27-2017

There is no doubt in my mind that Dwight is going to be the wild card in how this whole thing plays out.

I think ultimately Dwight is going to be the one who kills Neegan.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 04:14 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There is no doubt in my mind that Dwight is going to be the wild card in how this whole thing plays out.

I think ultimately Dwight is going to be the one who kills Neegan.

Can very much see that happening.  He has more than ample reasons.

Quote:This is uncharted ground with Eugene in terms of comic source material, so I can speculate without revealing anything, but I think he's doing what he can to survive until he can be saved. I don't think he truly buys into it, he may even be planning to sabotage something. 

The reason I think that with Eugene and he will most likely stay good in the end. I just thought it be a cool dynamic of seeing someone being lured in the same time someone has woke up and trying to get out.   And maybe Dwight sees it happening and prevents Eugene from going full over.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 02-28-2017

So why did Dwight set the doc up to be fried?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 02:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So why did Dwight set the doc up to be fried?

He also lied about killing his old lady.  

Maybe either cause he told the Doc and Negan 2 different stories and didn't want negan to get a chance to pull that out of the doc.  And doc seemed to know them from before they became saviors

Or moving the blame for darlys escape away from his ex? wife   and closing out that matter.     To give his wife(ex)  the best chance to run without being hunted.

don't think he was all too aware of Eugene at the time so I doubt it was to promote him

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 03-01-2017

(02-28-2017, 02:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So why did Dwight set the doc up to be fried?

My guess, he knows Negan, and he knew Negan would buy it more if there was someone he could make an example of.

If Dwight came back and said Sherry was dead without having something Negan could have shown to those who might cross him, then he'd have been pissed.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 03-01-2017

I hope Eugene's punk ass doesnt survive this season? What a loser.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalHawk62 - 03-01-2017

My theory:  Eugene is going to set Negan up, either on purpose or by accident, and Dwight is going bring Negan down, but I really don't think Negan dies......at least not for a while. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 01:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My theory:  Eugene is going to set Negan up, either on purpose or by accident, and Dwight is going bring Negan down, but I really don't think Negan dies......at least not for a while. 

Maybe by the end of next season...  

But will Eugene's Helping Negan hurt ricks group come game time.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bengalzona - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 03:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Maybe by the end of next season...  

But will Eugene's Helping Negan hurt ricks group come game time.

I can envision Eugene helping Negan get away from Rick's crew, and the turning around and welcoming Rick. That's just how he rolls. He is just about doing what he thinks he needs to do to survive. Negan is protecting him now, so Negan is his best opportunity to survive. If (when) Rick defeats Negan's crew, then Rick will be his best chance. But he doesn't burn bridges, though.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-02-2017

10 hours. You're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5yb6IPcZc

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 10:19 AM)michaelsean Wrote: 10 hours.  You're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5yb6IPcZc

random links with no description do not click lol

(03-02-2017, 12:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: random links with no description do not click lol

I could label it, "Why Darryl risked everything to escape the Saviors."
My question is was that a real song?

(03-02-2017, 12:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I could label it, "Why Darryl risked everything to escape the Saviors."
My question is was that a real song?

I found on Spotify

Easy Street
The Collapsable Heats Club 
Featuring Jim Blanco and Petra Haden

Listed for 2016   haven't been able to find an older version

Yep that is who created it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-season-7-episode-3-what-is-the-easy-street-song-a7401941.html

(03-02-2017, 02:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I found on Spotify

Easy Street
The Collapsable Heats Club 
Featuring Jim Blanco and Petra Haden

Listed for 2016   haven't been able to find an older version

Yep that is who created it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-season-7-episode-3-what-is-the-easy-street-song-a7401941.html

Quote:""The song just fell out of my mouth when I was driving one day," Bianco continued,   

Car probably smelled for weeks.

(03-02-2017, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Car probably smelled for weeks.

I Could listen to it for a while at least want to take over the sound system at work and just play it all day.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-06-2017

40 minutes of peril for two characters who can't die and 5 minutes of dialogue to advance the story.

Also, these garbage people are just boring and weird.