Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 11-28-2015

(11-25-2015, 04:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They could also kill Daryl. He's getting his own show about bikes next year so who knows

I think they gave Reedus (and his production company) the series (which is only six episodes) as a way to keep him on the show.

I think Darryl and Glenn live, Maggie or Carol dies. Carol didn't last this long in the comics and nobody wants to deal with another baby. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - eoxyod - 11-29-2015

(11-28-2015, 04:57 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Glen will live.....Negan will kill Daryl IMO

Totally behind you on that

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Aquapod770 - 11-29-2015

(11-28-2015, 11:08 PM)Benton Wrote: I think they gave Reedus (and his production company) the series (which is only six episodes) as a way to keep him on the show.

I think Darryl and Glenn live, Maggie or Carol dies. Carol didn't last this long in the comics and nobody wants to deal with another baby. 

Killing a pregnant Maggie would be brutal. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - CKwi88 - 11-30-2015

Pretty tame for a midseason finale i.m.o.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - eoxyod - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 12:49 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Pretty tame for a midseason finale i.m.o.

Yeah that was lame. I liked what the leader girl showed but everything else was kinda lame. Like a whole town overrun and one person dies?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - bengal_fan_in_toronto - 11-30-2015

so they kill off one person the audience does not care about whatsoever.  the wolf takes hostage another character nobody in the audience gives two rats about.  real ballsy mid season finale.

and the writers have just ruined Morgan's character.  he's ashtray on a motorcycle useless.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - nevergonnachange - 11-30-2015

This episode really seemed to up the level of stupid.
The crazy kid couldn't wait until the current danger had passed before killing Carl?
Is it really smart to leave a gun, with extra ammo, with a person soon to die? Couldn't that be used by...I don't know...anybody who is NOT going to be dead within the hour?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 11-30-2015

LOL

I don't get the complaints. It wasn't the best episode ever, but with all the good ones this season, it would be hard to live up to topping them. Personally, I'm glad there wasn't a cliffhanger. They could've left them in the house or Judith with the zombie leader. Or they could have had the Wolf inside with Morgan and Carol. Instead they wrapped up a few things.

And as far as dumb kid and Carl, dumb kid thought they were going to die. So he wanted to sack up and kill Carl and his dad (in the very unsack way of shooting an unarmed Carl) who he blamed for everything.

My only gripe with the whole issue was why did Maggie only have 5-6 shots in an assault rifle? Other than that, it was decent. And I'm pretty happy I don't have to wait until next year to find out who lives or dies.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 11-30-2015

For a midseason finale, I assumed it would end on a bigger cliffhanger. The episodes following this should be intense, though.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - nevergonnachange - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 12:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: For a midseason finale, I assumed it would end on a bigger cliffhanger. The episodes following this should be intense, though.

From what I gather, it did end on a cliffhanger in the form of a 2 minute video during the commercials of Into the Badlands.  A certain character was mentioned for the first time...

Any other comic geeks out there?  Anybody notice the mini action figures the boy had at the beginning of the episode?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 11:35 AM)Benton Wrote: LOL

I don't get the complaints. It wasn't the best episode ever, but with all the good ones this season, it would be hard to live up to topping them. Personally, I'm glad there wasn't a cliffhanger. They could've left them in the house or Judith with the zombie leader. Or they could have had the Wolf inside with Morgan and Carol. Instead they wrapped up a few things.

And as far as dumb kid and Carl, dumb kid thought they were going to die. So he wanted to sack up and kill Carl and his dad (in the very unsack way of shooting an unarmed Carl) who he blamed for everything.

My only gripe with the whole issue was why did Maggie only have 5-6 shots in an assault rifle? Other than that, it was decent. And I'm pretty happy I don't have to wait until next year to find out who lives or dies.

maggie might have had more ammo but no time to load it or shoot it while running from the horde.

It was a decent mid season break i mean they are all still in a town filled with zombies and all of them trapped in various places... No much bigger of a cliff hanger than that.

Lots of people gonna die

(11-30-2015, 10:13 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: so they kill off one person the audience does not care about whatsoever.  the wolf takes hostage another character nobody in the audience gives two rats about.  real ballsy mid season finale.

and the writers have just ruined Morgan's character.  he's ashtray on a motorcycle useless.

that chick most be important somewhere in the comcis cause her role is probly about to get a lot bigger or a lot shorter lol if im wrong

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 11-30-2015

If a guy with a knife tells you to drop your guns and give them to him, don't do it. That is all.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 11-30-2015

Morgan is not fit for the group.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 02:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If a guy with a knife tells you to drop your guns and give them to him, don't do it.  That is all.

I can see the one chick dropping it, as that was her girlfriend. But I was surprised short-shorts didn't just shoot him.

(11-30-2015, 01:38 PM)nevergonnachange Wrote: From what I gather, it did end on a cliffhanger in the form of a 2 minute video during the commercials of Into the Badlands.  A certain character was mentioned for the first time...

Any other comic geeks out there?  Anybody notice the mini action figures the boy had at the beginning of the episode?

(11-30-2015, 02:57 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote:

another tidbit of stupidity.  see evil biker gang (cliche much?) a mile up the road (blocking road and heavily armed), dont load up RPG (you risked your life trying to get) and ammo and approach slowly and cautiously.  heck no. geez its a bunch of heavily armed strangers...only good things happen in TWD when that happens. just fire the RPG right into the middle of them and clean up the mess.

instead, pull within a few yards of them, get out of truck because they asked you too, no guns drawn, nothing. 

it's like the entire group took a lesson in dumb recently.

(11-30-2015, 03:04 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: another tidbit of stupidity.  see evil biker gang (cliche much?) a mile up the road (blocking road and heavily armed), dont load up RPG (you risked your life trying to get) and ammo and approach slowly and cautiously.  heck no. geez its a bunch of heavily armed strangers...only good things happen in TWD when that happens. just fire the RPG right into the middle of them and clean up the mess.

instead, pull within a few yards of them, get out of truck because they asked you too, no guns drawn, nothing. 

it's like the entire group took a lesson in dumb recently.

alexandrians rubbing off on them i guess...

that RPG was still kinda outta reach but would be useful if another tank shows up.

(11-30-2015, 03:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: alexandrians rubbing off on them i guess...

that RPG was still kinda outta reach but would be useful if another tank shows up.

That's what that makeshift classroom was in the garage....they gave lessons in knuckleheadiness in there.

I'm almost positive he did eventually get it when the zombie tore itself in half and fell...leaving behind the RPG.....could be mistaken though.  Was probably busy swearing at the TV too much to notice.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Trademark - 11-30-2015

This has seriously been the poorest written season ever. The stupid Glenn fake out when he could of taken the fire escape, the guy who gets his arm chopped off and gets told to walk it off as well as a lot of other stuff, also this season has been awful and full of fillers, the MSF was awful and doesn't have me looking forward to 6b and the writers have ruined Morgan