Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - bengal_fan_in_toronto - 12-01-2015

(11-30-2015, 06:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: This has seriously been the poorest written season ever. The stupid Glenn fake out when he could of taken the fire escape, the guy who gets his arm chopped off and gets told to walk it off as well as a lot of other stuff, also this season has been awful and full of fillers, the MSF was awful and doesn't have me looking forward to 6b and the writers have ruined Morgan

its funny how he climbs out of there...takes a couple of steps up a skid and up the fire escape but when it all went down, him and that loser were scrambling looking for a way out. 

only way to explain it is the walkers brought the skid with them. Ninja

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Beaker - 12-01-2015

I thought Carol was going to die in this last episode after watching the opening sequence. The little kid Sam was drawing a person tied to a tree with walkers around them. That's what Carol told him was going to happen to him if he told anybody when he caught her raiding the armory. And then they showed the ants swarming the cookie. The same cookie the kid begged Carol to make for him. I thought that was going to symbolize Carol getting swarmed by a walker herd.

I didn't care for this episode either. Too many stupid things happened. Especially at the end when Sam started calling for his mom as they walked through the herd. He had his mom holding his hand in front, and his brother holding his hand in back....and nobody is crunching his hand and signaling him to STFU? Heck, Judith was stuffed under a sheet covered in guts and she wasn't making a peep. That kid Sam needs to die.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 12-02-2015

(12-01-2015, 08:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: I thought Carol was going to die in this last episode after watching the opening sequence. The little kid Sam was drawing a person tied to a tree with walkers around them. That's what Carol told him was going to happen to him if he told anybody when he caught her raiding the armory. And then they showed the ants swarming the cookie. The same cookie the kid begged Carol to make for him. I thought that was going to symbolize Carol getting swarmed by a walker herd.

I didn't care for this episode either. Too many stupid things happened. Especially at the end when Sam started calling for his mom as they walked through the herd. He had his mom holding his hand in front, and his brother holding his hand in back....and nobody is crunching his hand and signaling him to STFU? Heck, Judith was stuffed under a sheet covered in guts and she wasn't making a peep. That kid Sam needs to die.

I think the ants swarming the cookie was symbolizing the walkers swarming the prison in general.

i agree with you though, if that Sam kid dies, I think Ill actually be happy. I cant stand that douche.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 12-02-2015

(11-30-2015, 01:38 PM)nevergonnachange Wrote: From what I gather, it did end on a cliffhanger in the form of a 2 minute video during the commercials of Into the Badlands.  A certain character was mentioned for the first time...

Any other comic geeks out there?  Anybody notice the mini action figures the boy had at the beginning of the episode?

Invincible, Allen, Atom Eve, and Omni Man Big Grin

[Image: CVF2LFyU4AEgWQI.png]
[Image: invincible_cover_by_wya.jpg]

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 12-02-2015

I believe Duane and Carl have been shown reading Invincible in the comics.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 10:12 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think the ants swarming the cookie was symbolizing the walkers swarming the prison in general.

i agree with you though, if that Sam kid dies, I think Ill actually be happy. I cant stand that douche.

That was my sorta thinking (although I was thinking the cookie was Alexandria and not the prison). The ants were the zombies and they take things away little by little. You don't notice one ant here or there taking a little piece, but you do when there's a lot of them.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 12-02-2015

Is there a need for symbolism when it's happening at that time?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 10:12 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think the ants swarming the cookie was symbolizing the walkers swarming the prison in general.

Prison?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 11:47 AM)Benton Wrote: That was my sorta thinking (although I was thinking the cookie was Alexandria and not the prison). The ants were the zombies and they take things away little by little. You don't notice one ant here or there taking a little piece, but you do when there's a lot of them.

By prison I meant Alexandria. I guess my mind is still stuck in season 3 or whatever it was. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 12:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Is there a need for symbolism when it's happening at that time?

It's like playing a Barry White song while you're making whoopie. Redundant, but some people like it.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Beaker - 02-15-2016

I am glad Sam got eaten...but Jessie dying was a waste of hot ass.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 07:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: I am glad Sam got eaten...but Jessie dying was a waste of hot ass.

That was the most satisfying death of the entire series. I hated that little *****. 

Not a bad episode, action packed, thats for sure. Thats kind of how the season premiers are though, and then it goes downhill and picks up during the second half of the season. 

I dont even care for this show anymore, but im just too invested in it. I have seen every season so I may as well keep watching until it ends. If it ever ends... 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 02-15-2016

Glad Sam was FINALLY killed. Neagan is coming. Also can't wait for Jesus. Still wonder who will meet the fate of Lucille?!? They probably will fade to black after it happens and we won't know who gets killed till the premier of next season lol

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 10:53 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Glad Sam was FINALLY killed.  Neagan is coming. Also can't wait for Jesus. Still wonder who will meet the fate of Lucille?!?  They probably will fade to black after it happens and we won't know who gets killed till the premier of next season lol

No way, man. It HAS to end with someone's head caved in. What a shock to end the season.
So glad they shot Carl's eye out like in the comics.

For those who don't read them, Reg, Deanna's husband, is the Congressman who runs Alexandria in the comics. During that scene where their plan fails and they're trying to get to safety, he starts firing randomly and Carl is shot in the eye. 

Also, Rick had been boning the chick, so it was a bigger deal when she died. She also wasn't bit yet when Rick cut her hand off to free Carl. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Aquapod770 - 02-16-2016

One of the best episodes of the entire show. I knew Carl wasn't going to die, but man it was nice seeing him get shot in the face.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 12:37 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: One of the best episodes of the entire show. I knew Carl wasn't going to die, but man it was nice seeing him get shot in the face.

He annoy you or just because its reached that point in the story?

i would say a few seasons ago i wouldnt have minded him getting shot but hes kinda turned a corner lately.

He is collecting some nice scars..

Best part for me besides the insaine slaughter in the town was at the beggining when daryl saved the day. that was an explosive scene

So is that all for the wolves???

i guess they were a strong group in the beginning and then just kept dying off which would make more sense for the Ws in the walkers heads than them branding walkers.

that was a short lived bad group. lol but they did more damage than the walkers

(12-01-2015, 10:12 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: its funny how he climbs out of there...takes a couple of steps up a skid and up the fire escape but when it all went down, him and that loser were scrambling looking for a way out. 

only way to explain it is the walkers brought the skid with them. Ninja

fire escape was blocked.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - yellowxdiscipline - 02-16-2016

(02-15-2016, 07:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: I am glad Sam got eaten...but Jessie dying was a waste of hot ass.

This.... I feel like I need to have to have Rick getting some form of release on the show. They took that away.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - yellowxdiscipline - 02-16-2016

So are you guys coming to grips with Daryl's upcoming death?

(02-16-2016, 01:52 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This.... I feel like I need to have to have Rick getting some form of release on the show. They took that away.

He got his release... When he grabed that hatchet and went outside to clean house so to speak...

It seems to be the general form of release on the show get pissed go an slaughter zombies.