Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** (/Thread-Official-Bengals-Free-Agency-Thread)

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - t3r3e3 - 03-15-2021

Are Katie and Troy vacationing in the Alps today? This ain’t good...

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - GreenCornBengal - 03-15-2021

ZT relies on advanced statistics like sacks so Lawson was an easy guy to let go Ninja

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 07:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, he wasn't on a team. 

Even worse. He quit on every team. 

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - rezolve11 - 03-15-2021

What a disaster. Literally the worst possible start to FA possible. This team has nothing going for it. I can’t even be excited for burrow because he is screwed. Doesn’t matter how talented you are if you have nothing to work with.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Bengalpool - 03-15-2021

There isn't an upgrade in FA to take Lawson's place. We are officially setup to be worse than last year at least defensively. I enjoy reading posts on here, but I'm going to really enjoy reading all of the homerism going forward. Excuse me while I hold my breath waiting to see if Sewell falls to #5. And continue to hold my breath hoping Burrow can scramble away from another shredded leg. Fml

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - BrownAssClown - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:00 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: There is going to be several teams after him, so you know he won't be here.

I hear the Browns want him so he can line up on the other end of the line with Garrett being on the other end. If this happens, good luck Bengals oline.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Murdock2420 - 03-15-2021

This is absolutely accurate

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - samhain - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Lawson deal only 1 or 2 mil under the franchise tag for those saying he wasnt worth the tag.

Cool.  Who's playing DE for the Bengals next year?  As of now Kareem is a starter until further notice, and Hendrickson has them over a barrel.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - jj22 - 03-15-2021

They are going to have to overpay for the top wideout. It's a need, and no way we can use an early round pick on one with all these holes needing filled.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - BengalsBong - 03-15-2021

This is the best time of the year for me love watching you guys lose your **** during opening days of FA period. HAHAHAHA Hilarious Loving it!!! Hilarious

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Billy_Bengal - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:10 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This is absolutely accurate

He could’ve stopped at “to save money”

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - RunKijanaRun - 03-15-2021

I’m so close to quitting. It doesn’t even make me angry anymore. I want a team that at least has a CHANCE to win. It’s not going to happen here. Ever. What’s the point?

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Whatever - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:10 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This is absolutely accurate

Didn't know Bates was even a FA.  Gotta love the hysterics.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - GreenCornBengal - 03-15-2021

Thinking how the Bengals think... any chance we sign idk.. Melvin Ingram? Could be worse bargain guys I suppose..

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - RunKijanaRun - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:12 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: This is the best time of the year for me love watching you guys lose your **** during opening days of FA period. HAHAHAHA Hilarious Loving it!!! Hilarious

This is as good as it gets for you? That’s actually very sad.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Wes Mantooth - 03-15-2021

Could we make a run at Bud Depree with the money we were using to negotiate with Lawson?

I don't even know if he would fit here, but it'd be nice to go after another quality defender that's not in the secondary.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - jj22 - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:15 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Could we make a run at Bud Depree with the money we were using to negotiate with Lawson?

I don't even know if he would fit here, but it'd be nice to go after another quality defender that's not in the secondary.

Buds a Titan

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - BengalsRocker - 03-15-2021

Can the Front Office at least splurge for a Madden '92 type ambulance that runs over players when they come to scoop Burrow off the turf?

[Image: fqgbzzxtvawtohsyw9ma.gif]

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - samhain - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:15 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Could we make a run at Bud Depree with the money we were using to negotiate with Lawson?

He's a Titan.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - bengaloo - 03-15-2021

First day winding down and has been a dud so far. Not getting one of the top OG's and losing Lawson hurts. But the Lawson blow could be eased by signing Henrickson. Lets hope we do. And some OLmen. Who's left?