Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread***
(03-15-2021, 09:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hendrickson about the only decent pass rusher replacement for Lawson at this point.
He had less total pressures than Lawson last year but did have 13.5 sacks.

There is going to be several teams after him, so you know he won't be here.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Time to panic yet?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
(03-15-2021, 09:55 PM)Synric Wrote: Oday Aboushi is a very under the radar Free Agent and Riley Reiff be a good signing at tackle.

I'm hoping Larry Warford and Reiff or possibly Mitchell Schwartz if they get him medically cleared.

I had read online Schwartz was considering retirement. Maybe that was premature and just speculation.
I don't really care for Reiff.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

(03-15-2021, 09:55 PM)pally Wrote:

The Jets? good lord
LMAO this team is done.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Letting Lawson go is brutal.
(03-15-2021, 10:00 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: The Jets? good lord

That deal really isn't a huge deal. Basically $15-16 mill APY.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

But hey guys, at least we are getting new Unis! ....... that we’ll go 5-11 in.
Well, Hart, Atkins and Gio all will certainly be kept now as they have to make sure they hit the cap floor..

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

No quick turn around next year with only 8 picks. The dark days continue.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(03-15-2021, 10:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That deal really isn't a huge deal. Basically $15-16 mill APY.

Which makes it even worse he went to the Jets for that instead of us resigning him.
How many draft picks we got? We're gonna need about 20 after this free agency period.
(03-15-2021, 10:02 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: But hey guys, at least we are getting new Unis! ....... that we’ll go 5-11 in.

Didn't you hear? Likely not going to be funds for something that lavish now Ninja
(03-15-2021, 10:02 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: But hey guys, at least we are getting new Unis! ....... that we’ll go 5-11 in.

Same shit, new stripes.
And....Free Agency has officially entered the disaster stage for the Bungles. Lawson goes and we have zero signings of actual A Grade Free Agents. And contrary too some opinions here this was EASILY avoidable....

a) FRANCHISE SOMEONE! Whether it is Lawson or Jackson franchise someone.

b) They had the cap space to EASILY ensure getting the Guard they actually need - as in top tier. You identify the player and then IMMEDIATELY contact them with a simple question..."What will it take to get you signed right now?". Whatever that answer is you offer. Don't give them a chance to shop around.

Get ready for our usual dumpster diving and looking for "bargains" that nets us players who are not really better than the current starters.
(03-15-2021, 10:02 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: But hey guys, at least we are getting new Unis! ....... that we’ll go 5-11 in.

5-11? Burrow must have stayed healthy all season! Which means our Oline didn’t let him get injured... which means we played this right!!!
(03-15-2021, 10:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That deal really isn't a huge deal. Basically $15-16 mill APY.

It’s the deal I said they should have done 6 months ago, same thing as what the Smiths got in GB essentially.
More likely 0-16...
5th most cap in the league and a broken franchise quarterback and we're waiting to pillage the toaster leavings of the league. Clown shoes.
Lawson deal only 1 or 2 mil under the franchise tag for those saying he wasnt worth the tag.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...