Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Wk-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-01-2015

A run game would help the pass game a lot more. Not sure what this little dapper pass attack is. We aren't KC.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - WildCat - 11-01-2015

One positive note is that paulie began to blitz there on the last 2 snaps of the pittsburgh drive. hopefully he maintains that going into the second half, after the bengals drive and score a TD of course.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 11-01-2015

It's Tate's fault that the Patriots cheat!

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - StLucieBengal - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 04:35 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: So we don't run the ball or throw down field, every thing is just dink and dunk and we have 2 field goals to show for it......ummm some half time adjustments would be nice !!

They are playing zone and playing off.

We will be fine ... The bad snap ended a scoring drive.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - milksheikh - 11-01-2015

From what I've seen this year, We normally seem to play well after the half.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 11-01-2015

Bye week malaise. Time to shake it off and get going in the 2nd half.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TSwigZ - 11-01-2015

Gio has had success versus Pitt in the past and what he's got like one touch today and Hill was doin good but we stayed away from him. I blame first half on Hue and Bodine

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 04:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What the HELL has happened to Matt Ryan. He's killing my FF teams?

I'm pretty sure I win that complaint subject. My fantasy team started the season with Jeremy Hill, Peyton Manning, Sammy Watkins, and Alfred Morris.   Cry

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengalRugby - 11-01-2015

Settle down, establish the run, and come out with a score on the opening drive.

Open up with points, and the running game.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 04:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Anyone else notice Jen was acting like he was barely going to be able to continue, until Bell got hurt and stole his thunder......

LMAO.....quit limping almost instantly.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - West Union KennyG - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 04:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Steelers have done nothing since opening drive.  

And their best player is out.

You're right.  I think the 2nd half will look similar to the Buffalo game now.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 04:35 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: So we don't run the ball or throw down field, every thing is just dink and dunk and we have 2 field goals to show for it......ummm some half time adjustments would be nice !!
One of the few intelligent things Fouts had to say was about this very fact.  It's setting us up to have AJ go over the top.

They are playing off and taking away the deep stuff.  We are moving the ball with the short plays, but shooting ourselves in the foot to stall the drives.  They've done nothing to stop us, we've stopped ourselves.

At some point the Steelers DBs will have to play up to stop it, and we will hit them in the mouth with deep routes.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengirlVal - 11-01-2015

We are like OSU....we are a second half team <3

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 2MinutesHate - 11-01-2015

My god do I hate Cowher. Sad

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 2MinutesHate - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 04:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm pretty sure I win that complaint subject. My fantasy team started the season with Jeremy Hill, Peyton Manning, Sammy Watkins, and Alfred Morris.   Cry

I had Hill, Morris, Luck and DeSean Jackson.    Ya, my season is over pretty much.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 04:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are playing zone and playing off.  

We will be fine ...  The bad snap ended a scoring drive.

Yep. We would at least be up two points.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Goalpost - 11-01-2015

Make some 3rd downs and quit the silly penalties.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-01-2015

Dan Fouts is annoying as ****. He should shave that excuse for a beard when the Steelers lose.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 04:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm pretty sure I win that complaint subject. My fantasy team started the season with Jeremy Hill, Peyton Manning, Sammy Watkins, and Alfred Morris.   Cry

I actually picked up Morris and Peyton after they were dropped in one of my leagues.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - West Union KennyG - 11-01-2015

2nd half - here we go, 7-0 baby - 3.5 games up in the division!! What a great day to be a Bengals fan! Who-Dey!!