Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Wk-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Look on the bright side, guys: if we lose this game, ESPN will bump the Bengals up in their power rankings. ThumbsUp

No no no. We're the Bengals, we'll drop to 18 or so.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - StLucieBengal - 11-01-2015

Offense has to step it up. Good news is it's the 4th. We have not been great in the 3rd all year .

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - M.W. - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:24 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Who knows. But I feel a win on Thursday and next Monday as well. 8-1 sounds good

Prime time games... iffy at best

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Since82 - 11-01-2015

On the bright side Carson just threw a senseless pick. Feels like old times.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rattler - 11-01-2015

You can see 17-6 coming from a effin' mile away.

Pressure up, Bengals fold.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:24 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Who knows. But I feel a win on Thursday and next Monday as well. 8-1 sounds good

GTFO with that optimism. Don't you know how terrible we are?

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengal kitten uk - 11-01-2015

Can somebody tell me why the NFL has such a pathetic replay rule? Everybody in the world could see that was a first down in 5 seconds yet the ref has to walk to the side.ines and waste 5 minutes of everyone's time? It's stupid

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 11-01-2015

When Hue's offense goes bad, it goes bad...

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - matmaven - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:24 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Without Burfict this LB corps is just absolutely the worst unit in the league.  What's laughable is how we promoted the guy who was responsible for this garbage LB corps.  They just blindly crash into the line and give up so many big runs.

Nope, our LBs are so good we could afford to draft OTs that don't play in the 1st two rounds instead of upgrading the position.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - West Union KennyG - 11-01-2015

It's now or never... Let's go!

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Our D is doing absolutely nothing wrong this game.

LB corps is playing like crap. Vincent Rey is getting torched all game by Miller and Lamur is consistently taking himself out of plays. When he's near a runner he misses the tackle anyways.

If there is any positive about this game it's that Burfict looks like he still has good instincts to the ball.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:23 PM)BSJR Wrote: What bothers me the most is we see this year after year.  I've said this many times this team is mentally weak.  We have talent galore and play well most of the time but for some reason when they need to step up they fold.  As much good as Marvin has done with this team and organization until they get over the mental hump I'm afraid we will continue to see these results.  I thought this year might be different but today is more of the same.

Which is why they couldn't rebound after Steve Smith's long TD, or down 17 against the Seahawks in the 4th...

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 11-01-2015

This same Pitt team is probably gonna get smacked next week

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - GodFather - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:26 PM)Since82 Wrote: On the bright side Carson just threw a senseless pick. Feels like old times.

but they are winning.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengirlVal - 11-01-2015

I am seriously at a loss right now. We are getting mauled. Why do the Steelers always own the Bengals? No other team gives us fits like this team. I am so mad that we can't get it together. They should want this game more than any other game in the regular season.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Since82 - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:28 PM)GodFather Wrote: but they are winning.

Yep. Cardinals D > Bengals D.

Browns scored early on turnovers.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 11-01-2015

Dre, fitting way to lose this one.

Take that back. Big time call there for us.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 11-01-2015

There's the PI. Yayyyyyy

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 11-01-2015

Dre K off the team. Now

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PApinhead - 11-01-2015

Of course they have to throw a flag there. Good grief.