Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Wk-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Ned Ludd - 11-01-2015

Never in doubt...

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 11-01-2015

Where the hell is my fishing trophy? LOL

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Andre, Dunlap, Rey..all hurt . Nightmare game

also feel bad for Bell.

(11-01-2015, 06:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Worst win ever?

It would rank right up there...

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Clock should be running. He went out of bounds backwards. No stoppage.

Will the official be suspended or reassigned like the last guy to screw up the clock???

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - treee - 11-01-2015

Horrible, ugly game. The worst game they've played all season obviously. Glad they came out with a W but damn we better keep getting better.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - West Union KennyG - 11-01-2015

I didn't say that.  I feel your sentiment, but I'd never say it that way.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - tjcase85 - 11-01-2015

I can't believe it for real

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Trademark - 11-01-2015

Wow 7 and 0 for the first time ever also what is crazy is yesterday my college team Michigan survived a scare and the same thing happened today with the Bengals, phew it wasn't pretty but I'll take it

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:16 PM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: Just ****** drop it Fouts you dont know Bengals special teams we get it. Youre a fumble ****.

How do they overturn a ruled incomplete pass a complete pass without a review?

Not to mention he didn't maintain control of the ball all the way through going to the ground.  Add in the fact that if it was a catch his momentum was going backwards so the clock would have still ran.  

I know we won but that was called so poorly it could have decided the outcome of the game.  That was missed on so many levels it's not funny.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - CKwi88 - 11-01-2015

And the refs were just all around horrible. Should get the Miami treatment

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - pally - 11-01-2015

just think if Tomlin hadn't been using the Marvin book on time management and had called that time out before the 2 minute warning. Sometimes when its meant to be things just end up falling your way

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 6andcounting - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:23 PM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: Wait so now refs can calll coaches challenges?

lol. Do you know the rules about the 2 minute warning?

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:25 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Doesn't matter how.

Yep. It wasn't pretty, but they still got the job done.

All the great teams have games they should have lost and yet still won. Let's just hope we can get back to playing the way we did BEFORE the bye.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Whacked - 11-01-2015

WHO

DEY

BABY!!!!

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-01-2015

Now let's just destroy the Browns in a short week @ home.

Ball has bounced the Bengals way all season, including other teams losing/etc.

The time when AJ was talking shit to someone on the steelers, and they got flagged for unsportsman like conduct - totally surprised we didn't go deep to AJ right after that.

We went to AJ for 2 short throws to try and open up the deep ball right after, but a mad AJ green is going to kill you - I like to see AJ mad.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - McC - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:27 PM)pally Wrote: just think if Tomlin hadn't been using the Marvin book on time management and had called that time out before the 2 minute warning.  Sometimes when its meant to be things just end up falling your way

Yep.  Meant to be.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - WhoDeyWho - 11-01-2015

Who Dey!

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - wildcats forever - 11-01-2015

And the good news is that I recorded this masterpiece. I can't imagine ever re-watching this POS though.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 11-01-2015

Well I'll be damned ! WOOT WOOT !

UGLY very ugly but it doesn't matter.

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-01-2015

Thanks refs!!!!