Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Wk-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-01-2015

Ugly bas all heck but we won despite being very out of sync on offense in by far the biggest game of the season!

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 6andcounting - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Will the official be suspended or reassigned like the last guy to screw up the clock???

There was no forward progress. Bryant ran out of bounds and lost about 2 yards of field position in the process.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - JS-Steelerfan - 11-01-2015

Congrats, guys. Your boys pulled this one out.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-01-2015

Ain't no we dey To day son! Come out the ketchup bowl 7-0 son!

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:28 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And the good news is that I recorded this masterpiece. I can't imagine ever re-watching this POS though.

I recorded it as well but I can't sit through that again, lol

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-01-2015

7 and 0. You guys are babies. Win is a win. I will take it.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-01-2015

Agreed on Tomlin clock mismanagement, laughing my ass off when they let it tick to the 2 minutes.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Beaker - 11-01-2015

Great game steelers.

Better game Bengals!

Who Dey!

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - West Union KennyG - 11-01-2015

I never would've called 16-10 either. Wow that was an ugly win.
I think Bengals couldn't see well today because of those ugly Jerseys.
Don't care how they won - 7-0 for first time in team history.

Thursday night have a shot for 8-0.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jmccracky - 11-01-2015

Can all of the boobirds shut the hell up now? Tongue Can they now realize that this team DOES NOT QUIT no matter what? The Steelers played really hard. We didn't back down from them. They are a good team, and it is always hard to beat them in their house. Yes, we played badly, but this team still finds a way to win. Today, they showed me that they are a great team. :heart: :heart: :heart:

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 6andcounting - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Agreed on Tomlin clock mismanagement, laughing my ass off when they let it tick to the 2 minutes.

I think there was 2:38 on the clock so the two minute warning saved us 2 seconds...... unreal.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: lol. Do you know the rules about the 2 minute warning?

HEY! Back to Smack Talk for you!!!

LOL

Eli manning has thrown 6 TDs, they're in OT.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:28 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And the good news is that I recorded this masterpiece. I can't imagine ever re-watching this POS though.

Yeah, usually after the game, I watch NFL Network to bask in the 30 seconds of praise they give the Bengals. Today I think I'll just play some video games.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - West Union KennyG - 11-01-2015

Steve Smith hurt again in Baltimore.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 11-01-2015

On to Cleveland and 8-0!

(11-01-2015, 06:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I think there was 2:38 on the clock so the two minute warning saved us 2 seconds...... unreal.

Basically a Marvin lewis thing, I was totally surprised Tomlin has the same type of staff that hasn't gone over basic critical math. Cost steelers the game IMO in a messy affair.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jeremydc - 11-01-2015

Damn, I'm in China and I woke up in the forth quarter when Williams got the interception. They played the game summary and I was glad I missed the first 3 quarters. I would have cracked open a beer at 4:40 am.

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - pally - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 06:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Eli manning has thrown 6 TDs, they're in OT.

Drew Brees has thrown 7

RE: ***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-01-2015

Boys....last year...this was the perfect implosion game in years past. Shanked punt....muffed snaps....blocked FG....sacks....INTs....we usually fold like a cheap suit. Not this year. We win, and win ugly. I like it.