Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread (/Thread-The-Ja-Marr-Chase-Thread)

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Joelist - 08-15-2021

We can also put XSF at RG. Or do what we did late last year which worked - XSF LG and Spain RG.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Hammerstripes - 08-15-2021

(08-13-2021, 08:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: He wasn’t used poorly here. He had the same amount of sacks here in the same number of seasons that he was a 49er

It’s just the 49ers had more success, and they are a far more popular team, so of course he got the accolades.

Whitworth with the rams is already a more known and popular player than when he was in cincy

He didn't reach All-Pro level until he was used inside in a 3-4 defense.  He wasn't a great player as a DE in a 4-3.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Nicomo Cosca - 08-16-2021

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Rubekahn29 - 08-16-2021

Offense having some fun today, however it is underwear ball today.

It took all of one week for this thread to end up looking ridiculous…

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - KillerGoose - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 04:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Three touchdowns in two drives - mathematicians HATE him!

Love to hear that the offense is having such a dominant day. I would really love to see Joe get some play this preseason. I’m itching to see him in love action.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - sandwedge - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 05:15 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Three touchdowns in two drives - mathematicians HATE him!

Love to hear that the offense is having such a dominant day. I would really love to see Joe get some play this preseason. I’m itching to see him in love action.

I had to read that twice!! LMAO If only we could do that in regular season games!

Ugh…hate to hear Burrow is still struggling with the deep ball, but it sounds like Chase is really getting back to form.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Sled21 - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 05:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ugh…hate to hear Burrow is still struggling with the deep ball, but it sounds like Chase is really getting back to form.

Get Jeff Blake in here to work with him for a day. (that's tongue in cheek)

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Rubekahn29 - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 05:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Ugh…hate to hear Burrow is still struggling with the deep ball, but it sounds like Chase is really getting back to form.

It is really annoying that he can’t hardly hit any deep shots even in Practice. He’s got to be able to hit some every now and then.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - NUGDUKWE - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 05:56 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It is really annoying that he can’t hardly hit any deep shots even in Practice. He’s got to be able to hit some every now and then.

Yeah it is frustrating. That was one of the things I liked when he was locked in as the #1 pick is he threw some nice deep passes at LSU and he just can't seem to get it going yet.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Go Cards - 08-16-2021

Many people on here praise Pollack but criticize his 2nd round pick of Carman.

Would think he had a lot of input in this selection.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - NUGDUKWE - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 07:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Many people on here praise Pollack but criticize his 2nd round pick of Carman.

Would think he had a lot of input in this selection.

I'm sure he did have input. But he did say he never actually went and saw him in person.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Nately120 - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 07:08 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm sure he did have input. But he did say he never actually went and saw him in person.

Maybe it was just fluff, but the Bengals were at Sewell's pro day and Pollack was reported pretty high on the guy.  I'd wager Pollack understood his immediate desires didn't override the entire team, but I can't imagine an o-line coach being overly thrilled that he got second dibs, so to speak.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - MadMaxMontoya - 08-16-2021

Marshall will end up being the best WR from LSU in this draft class. Chase will be decent but nothing super special, won’t be surprised if he ended up out of the top 5 wr’s in this draft class. Don’t get me wrong I think he is talented but in a talented WR class think everyone will look back in a few years and wish other WR’s taken in this class were Bengals instead of Chase.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - pally - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 05:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

it turns out it was 3 TDs.  One called out would have been overturned with a review

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 07:35 PM)MadMaxMontoya Wrote: Marshall will end up being the best WR from LSU in this draft class. Chase will be decent but nothing super special, won’t be surprised if he ended up out of the top 5 wr’s in this draft class. Don’t get me wrong I think he is talented but in a talented WR class think everyone will look back in a few years and wish other WR’s taken in this class were Bengals instead of Chase.

You copied this verbatim from another one of your posts.

Marshall is slow as shit and is apparently #4 on the Panthers DC. His one long pass in the PS game was a busted coverage that the CB ran him down, after being 10-15 yards behind.

This reeks of trolling.