Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread (/Thread-The-Ja-Marr-Chase-Thread)

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Frank Booth - 09-09-2021

(09-09-2021, 12:06 AM)Tony Wrote: When Chase goes off Sunday can we finally bury this *****?

Uh

A season is 17 games

Not 1

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Mgbrown66 - 09-12-2021

No

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Housh - 09-12-2021

Dude caught every f****** thing

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - pally - 09-12-2021

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - George Cantstandya - 09-12-2021

Just finished watching the Browns vs. Chiefs game. At the end they did the Geico play of the day and it was the 50 yard TD pass to Chase. Hell yes. Let's hope that is a regular thing. Big Grin

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Nately120 - 09-12-2021

Chase has gone from "Is he Ross?" to "Is he Ross after that week 1 game against Seattle?"

Nah, I kid...he's fine. I don't feel badly for wondering if he was any good though, since I wasn't sure he was convinced himself.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Sled21 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 08:33 PM)pally Wrote:

Yeah, that was Joe's way of basically saying F you to all the naysayers..... Hilarious

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - TheLeonardLeap - 09-12-2021

Glad that Chase caught everything and showed why he was drafted with the big TD.

Can't toot that horn too loud though on a day where Burrow was sacked 5 times and had to get a doctor to check his knee while limping.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - George Cantstandya - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 08:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, that was Joe's way of basically saying F you to all the naysayers..... Hilarious

That's classic.   :)

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - THE Bigzoman - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 08:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Chase has gone from "Is he Ross?" to "Is he Ross after that week 1 game against Seattle?"

Nah, I kid...he's fine.  I don't feel badly for wondering if he was any good though, since I wasn't sure he was convinced himself.

Jesus.

He had a few dimes and a play where the secondary took his eyes off him for a moment and now everyone thinks this he's  Randy Moss.

Give me an effing break. Be happy about the Dub, please. But come the hell on.

If he makes plays like this after defenses study him a bit more or get him more coverage, then okay, FINE, but not now.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Bengalitis - 09-12-2021

Chase did well and will continue to do well, I'm sure he'll have a day he won't be doing well, no case of the dropsies. I can sleep well all this week. Thanks Chase. Well done.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - C0de_M0nkey - 09-12-2021

I was critical of Chase and I won’t take anything back. The preseason drops were a genuine concern but they appear to have been flukes. First impressions matter, and he made a poor one. For all we know the criticism helped him get his act together. He made up for everything today and will get the benefit of the doubt from me moving forward.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 09:34 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Jesus.

He had a few dimes and a play where the secondary took his eyes off him for a moment and now everyone thinks this he's  Randy Moss.

If he makes plays like this after defenses study him a bit more or get him more coverage, then okay, FINE, but not now.

Go away

(09-12-2021, 10:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Go away

No.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Rubekahn29 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 09:34 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Jesus.

You’re just being a Hater. Dude literally had the best opening game a Bengals rookie WR has had in ages and you just can’t be happy.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - wanga - 09-12-2021

Good to see the young man showing his class. Shame a few here can’t do the same.

(09-12-2021, 10:10 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You’re just being a Hater. Dude literally had the best opening game a Bengals rookie WR has had in ages and you just can’t be happy.

I'm happy and I'm happy for him.

I'm just not willing to let one game against a team more known for its blunders than its accolades change my entire attitude about the pick.

I'm sure Broncos fans though their QB problems were over after Trevor Siemen threw three TDs on the Bengals. Or TJ Yates winning in the playoffs against the Bengals D.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - MickMack - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 10:19 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'm happy and I'm happy for him.

I'm just not willing to let one game against a team more known for its blunders than its accolades  change my entire attitude about the pick.

I'm sure Broncos fans though their QB problems were over after Trevor Siemen threw three TDs on the Bengals. Or TJ Yates winning in the playoffs against the Bengals D.

No one cares.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - Murdock2420 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 10:10 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You’re just being a Hater. Dude literally had the best opening game a Bengals rookie WR has had in ages and you just can’t be happy.

I wouldn't go with "ages" we've had some not great luck with 1st rounders being hurt but 2018 had a damn good rookie debute from a safety. Bates unseated Iloka and ended up with 8 tackles and a pass defended, which was a really nice start to what has been an awesome career. Hopefully Chase can follow that type of path.

RE: Will we regret the Chase pick? - QueenCity - 09-12-2021

Chase and Tee was getting some separation today. Loved to see it!

Little surprised Boyd wasn't as involved but I'm sure it's going to be a game by game thing