Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Klotsch (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Klotsch)
+--- Thread: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA (/Thread-Vegetarian-hot-dog-contains-human-DNA)

Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - StLucieBengal - 10-26-2015

https://www.yahoo.com/health/your-vegetarian-hot-dog-may-contain-meat-and-214203888.html

Quote:Even grosser: 2 percent of all samples were found to have traces of human DNA in them. Veggie dogs were the worst off, accounting for 67 percent of the hygiene issues and two-thirds of the human DNA found.

Now it's time to q up .....

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - PhilHos - 10-27-2015

I don't care what's in a hot dog as long as they continue to taste oh so delicious. ThumbsUp

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - Rotobeast - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 09:48 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't care what's in a hot dog as long as they continue to taste oh so delicious. ThumbsUp

" Mellow "

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - Belsnickel - 10-27-2015

Never been a big hotdog fan. Every time we do hot dogs I also get some other type of sausage to grill or fry up.

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - GMDino - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 10:03 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Never been a big hotdog fan. Every time we do hot dogs I also get some other type of sausage to grill or fry up.

[Image: brats_beddar_cheddar.png]

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - Tiger Teeth - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 10:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: brats_beddar_cheddar.png]
Those are awesome!

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - Benton - 10-27-2015

I wonder.

I haven't read up on all of the buzz, but could the DNA just be from animals consuming humans? I'm wondering that because I remember when I was a kid we went on a hunting trip in Crossville, Tenn. There was this group of guys from New York. One night we all went out to eat together and something got said about how aggressive the wild boar they were there hunting and one of the New York guys said something to the effect that hog lots were a common way of disposing of homicides.

I was too young to pay much attention, but reading this made me think back to that.

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - fredtoast - 10-27-2015

I love hot dogs, but only when I can get them with both slaw and chili.

Sonic used to have chili/slaw dogs, but that was a long time ago. Recently they started a line of "gourmet" hog dogs that have things like sauerkraut, peppers, grilled onions, and bacon pieces. So I thought for sure they would have slaw. but, alas, it was not to be.

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - PhilHos - 10-27-2015

[insert Carson Palmer "Go Longer" advertisement here]

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - StLucieBengal - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 05:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I love hot dogs, but only when I can get them with both slaw and chili.

Sonic used to have chili/slaw dogs, but that was a long time ago.  Recently they started a line of "gourmet" hog dogs that have things like sauerkraut, peppers, grilled onions, and bacon pieces.  So I thought for sure they would have slaw.  but, alas, it was not to be.

Yes dogs with slaw and chili are amazing. There is a Columbian place in Miami we Pop into when we are down there... They have amazing hot dogs with all kinds of fixings . Even a quail egg lol

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - jfkbengals - 10-27-2015

[Image: 1sg1.jpg]

Hot Dogs Are People!

(10-27-2015, 05:10 PM)Benton Wrote: I wonder.

I haven't read up on all of the buzz, but could the DNA just be from animals consuming humans? I'm wondering that because I remember when I was a kid we went on a hunting trip in Crossville, Tenn. There was this group of guys from New York. One night we all went out to eat together and something got said about how aggressive the wild boar they were there hunting and one of the New York guys said something to the effect that hog lots were a common way of disposing of homicides.

I was too young to pay much attention, but reading this made me think back to that.

[Image: CFPI_HGWoAA41vH.jpg]

(10-27-2015, 06:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: [insert Carson Palmer "Go Longer" advertisement here]

I like the version I made better.
Just don't tell AJ.
Ninja

[Image: WebbMorrell_zpsd0994903.jpg]

RE: Vegetarian hot dog contains human DNA - StLucieBengal - 10-28-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: CFPI_HGWoAA41vH.jpg]

Love that movie.